Username or Email Address
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

VWVortex

Page 3 of 90 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast

Thread: Official: Call of Duty Black Ops 2

1. 06-05-2012 09:16 AM #51
      Quote Originally Posted by NoeVR6 View Post
      I only finished MW2 and Black Ops story mode.
      hit me up we can play omline ill show u the rope's BooM!!!

Vehicles
      '04 GTI VR6
      06-05-2012 11:40 AM #52
      Quote Originally Posted by A.Wilder View Post
      M$'s strategy doesn't make me want to buy an xbox 360, it makes me hate M$.
      lol same way I feel. I don't think it's fair that Activision even has that offer open to these companies. Everyone should get DLC at the same time. DLC first makes all xbox usuers think that thier system is better lol it's like they get all COD DLC first and they forget about all the problems thier console has

@Bill haha! What're you gonna show me I missed you by 7 mins last night when I got on. Maybe this afternoon we can go murder some people lol!
      PSN: Apnea--

Vehicles
      88 F150, 04 RX8, 96 T&C LXi
      06-05-2012 11:47 AM #53
      That game video is so intense.

What ever happened to I don't give a fawk shooters like postal?
      “Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the earth all one's lifetime.”

4. 06-05-2012 11:48 AM #54
      lol same way I feel. I don't think it's fair that Activision even has that offer open to these companies. Everyone should get DLC at the same time. DLC first makes all xbox users think that their system is better lol it's like they get all COD DLC first and they forget about all the problems their console has
      It's no different than Sony with EA and Battlefield 3, they get DLC content first before PC and 360(

Vehicles
      '04 GTI VR6
      06-05-2012 12:08 PM #55
      Same thing I thought about that sniper rifle, that thing seems to be strong as hell. I guess that scope is what people had been talking about that was supposedly a leaked killstreak. They had been saying there'd be a streak in that game that gives you the ability to see through walls like that for a period of time. I just REALL REALLY don't want that little flying thing to be a 3 kill streak like RCXD was cause people would stack those annoying things and let out too many one after another and I went from thinking RCXD was cool to loathing it.

Vehicles
      88 F150, 04 RX8, 96 T&C LXi
      06-05-2012 06:45 PM #56
      Same thing I thought about that sniper rifle, that thing seems to be strong as hell. I guess that scope is what people had been talking about that was supposedly a leaked killstreak. They had been saying there'd be a streak in that game that gives you the ability to see through walls like that for a period of time. I just REALL REALLY don't want that little flying thing to be a 3 kill streak like RCXD was cause people would stack those annoying things and let out too many one after another and I went from thinking RCXD was cool to loathing it.
      Yep- I hated those damn things.
      That's why shooting at them- blowing them up- and killing the damn RCXD user made me happy.

“Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the earth all one's lifetime.”

Vehicles
      '04 GTI VR6
      06-05-2012 07:51 PM #57
      lol!!

Just watched the Demo they did at E3 today, the game is looking good. I know it's the same engine but they said they over hauled it again and from the video shown today I can see the difference. Having the actual game is just gonna look even better. I'm still itching for some multiplayer video though >=]

Vehicles
      08 Jetta 2.5
      06-05-2012 09:56 PM #58

9. 06-06-2012 10:42 AM #59
      lol!!

Just watched the Demo they did at E3 today, the game is looking good. I know it's the same engine but they said they over hauled it again and from the video shown today I can see the difference. Having the actual game is just gonna look even better. I'm still itching for some multiplayer video though >=]
      same

10. 06-11-2012 11:34 AM #60
      what perks should they have in the game ?

Vehicles
      '04 GTI VR6
      06-11-2012 03:04 PM #61
      With COD perks that should NOT be in the game are more important lol!! They seriously better not put second chance as a perk again like they did in the first black ops. Also I wish for once they would completely go without death streaks. BO was the most camp friendly game ever, ghost worked better for hiding than cold blooded or assassin do. Have you guys ever read the brand name on the camera spike and motion sensor on black ops? They're labeled with the brand Camp Tech. haha! I just want to be able to run my perk load out like I do in black ops. Scavanger pro, Sleight of hand pro and Marathon pro. I hate how Infinity ward does it. I want to use sleight of hand but I need to give up scavanger for that and I don't like doing that. I also don't understand what genius at IW thought taking marathon pro out was a good idea. So hopefully BO2 will not follow that cause it sucks to run 4 steps and slow down.

06-11-2012 03:04 PM #62
      I saw a YT video this weekend that said leaked MP info states you will be able to unlock guns/perks/equipment by accruing points/tokens. You don't get them by ranking up a level.
      MKVI Shadow Metallic Blue 6 spd 4 door GTi
      MKVI Uni Black 6 spd Jetta TDi

13. 06-11-2012 03:32 PM #63
      154-09-27 dayz hrs-min

Vehicles
      08 Jetta 2.5
      08-07-2012 11:01 PM #64
      The multi-player looks awesome

Vehicles
      Ferrari La Ferrari
      08-08-2012 06:32 AM #65
      what is the little wrist gun thing?
      Quote Originally Posted by koidragon1980 View Post
      If Jesus is your pilot, then irony is your vehicle.

16. 08-08-2012 08:02 AM #66
      Quote Originally Posted by Laser04 View Post
      The multi-player looks awesome
      they have video out?

17. Member
      Vehicles
      E36, R32, S4
      08-08-2012 11:14 AM #67
      that they do.

i'm still on the fence of whether or not to purchase it. MW3 has left a foul taste, and i'm not really a big fan of the futuristic theme.
      welcome to the layer cake

18. 08-08-2012 11:44 AM #68
      Quote Originally Posted by n0rdicalex. View Post
      that they do.

[video=youtube;Dre21lBu2zU]
      i'm still on the fence of whether or not to purchase it. MW3 has left a foul taste, and i'm not really a big fan of the futuristic theme.
      agreed. the lag compensation in MW3 is beyond infuriating. almost never play it anymore. I'm OK with the futuristic theme. Thanks for the vid

08-09-2012 10:35 AM #69
      Just curious what you guys think about the loadout with 20 slots available per class, but only being able to use 10 of them? Each slot is one point. Primaries have 3 available add ons, secondaries have 2 available add ons, proficiencies count as a point, perks with the pro version count as 2 points, and then adding your lethals would count with the ability to add an additional for an extra point. Possibilities are endless.

Liked seeing "Squad TDM". 3v3 with up to 3 other teams on the map with you. Kinda like Faceoff, but more opponents.

Vehicles
      Ferrari La Ferrari
      08-09-2012 12:10 PM #70
      What's the dlc schedule like? Xbox first then maybe they get around to pc ps3?
      Quote Originally Posted by koidragon1980 View Post
      If Jesus is your pilot, then irony is your vehicle.

Vehicles
      2008 Rabbit S(low), 2012 Outback 2.5 Premium
      08-09-2012 08:19 PM #71
      I'm so torn on this game.

Liked MW2, skipped BO as I didn't care much for it, have a love/hate relationship with MW3. The mp video looks decent, but I'm not sure I'm willing to take the plunge.

I'll really need to see how the new MOH game turns out and then decide.
      Where are we going and why am I in this handbasket?

22. 08-09-2012 09:09 PM #72
      Last edited by robhurlburt; 08-09-2012 at 09:18 PM.

Vehicles
      '04 GTI VR6
      08-10-2012 03:08 AM #73
      Quote Originally Posted by SAPJetta View Post
      I'm so torn on this game.

Liked MW2, skipped BO as I didn't care much for it, have a love/hate relationship with MW3. The mp video looks decent, but I'm not sure I'm willing to take the plunge.

I'll really need to see how the new MOH game turns out and then decide.
      The new MOH looks like it'll be like BFBC2.

After I seen the multiplayer video for BO2 I was happy. I can't wait till this game comes out. It kinda looks like what MW3 should have been but a litle more into the future . I like MW3 but this newly reformed Infinity Ward was not ready for a COD game, neither were the other 2 studios that helped. I feel that if it was still all the original IW then MW3 would have been an awesome game with much better map design and overall experience. I feel like this new Black Ops is going to be a little harder cause of the futuristic capabilities. That holographic looking sight that puts a diamond over the enemy even when they're behind someting and that big ass red dot that scans while aiming showing people in thermal even behind stuff is going to be hard to hide from unless the perk system can be built to hide you from stuff like that. They say they want to build this game to work better in competition gaming so we'll have to wait and see how it turns out. I like that we'll be able to run a sniper rifle with iron sights only like WaW.

Vehicles
      '04 GTI VR6
      08-10-2012 03:19 AM #74
      Just watched that video about zombies, I couldn't finish it. I really hate that guys voice and how he talks lol! What I was able to get through was cool to hear though. Team based zombie modes will probably get me to play zombies more often.

08-14-2012 10:38 PM #75

Last edited by VWBoraDriver; 08-14-2012 at 10:43 PM.

Page 3 of 90 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast