Username or Email Address
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

VWVortex

Thread: Quality car restorations and rust repair at Klub Vintage--Central NJ!!

1. Member
      Vehicles
      '97 mk3 golf (sold), '96 mk3 wolfy (rip), '95 mk3 gti vr (sold), '97 mk3 jetta gt
      04-25-2012 11:54 AM #1
      Hey guys,

Do you have a rusted floor pan in your vr6? Want to go badgeless and shave a trunk lid/hatch? Or possibly looking for a full car restoration? Then Klub Vintage is the new shop in town!

Located right in Lambertville NJ, we perform just about any type of body work. I've known Adam (owner) for a little under a year, and he has been nothing but helpful pertaining to body work and is currently repairing my rusted 1988 BMW 325is. He has much knowledge and work under his belt, and really has a passion for his work.

Here is a full thread about Klub Vintage and some pictures. If you have any questions pertaining to body work, engine work, car restorations, etc feel free to email: info@klubvintage.com

And remember to check back on the work in progress website! KlubVintage.com

http://forums.bimmerforums.com/forum....php?t=1824190
      Quote Originally Posted by rollinondubdubs
      ur gonna shave the bay??????

u will be shaving down to bare metal, and smoothing correct? youd need to paint it anyway???
      Quote Originally Posted by GrammatonCleric View Post
      LoL, I love Vortex. You guys hate EVERYTHING unless it's dragging frame on RS's.

2. Member
      Vehicles
      '97 mk3 golf (sold), '96 mk3 wolfy (rip), '95 mk3 gti vr (sold), '97 mk3 jetta gt
      04-27-2012 12:21 AM #2
      Feel free to ask about project ideas, Adam is a very knowledgeable and helpful guy. I will try to get pictures of his work, but you can see some of his in the link I had posted.
      Quote Originally Posted by rollinondubdubs
      ur gonna shave the bay??????

u will be shaving down to bare metal, and smoothing correct? youd need to paint it anyway???
      Quote Originally Posted by GrammatonCleric View Post
      LoL, I love Vortex. You guys hate EVERYTHING unless it's dragging frame on RS's.