Username or Email Address
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?
  • Log in or Sign up

    VWVortex


    Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789
    Results 201 to 213 of 213

    Thread: Putting my flamesuit on - Miller Lite "Punch top can" WTF?

    1. Member kenny301's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 30th, 2001
      Location
      DMV
      Posts
      3,818
      Vehicles
      04 Toyota Tacoma/98 Subaru Legacy
      04-29-2012 04:43 PM #201
      Natty Boh does the same thing.

      I miss the various sayings that came on Molson Canadian labels. I stopped seeing them about the same time I stopped drinking Molson Canadian a few years back.

    2. Member seymore15074's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 23rd, 2007
      Location
      Pittsburgh, PA
      Posts
      1,629
      Vehicles
      2012 Audi S4
      04-29-2012 11:35 PM #202
      Quote Originally Posted by GoRacers View Post
      Aaaaaaaaaaand I'm now looking for this beer. Riddles and beer, you say?

    3. Banned sirswank's Avatar
      Join Date
      Mar 17th, 2003
      Location
      RI
      Posts
      7,048
      Vehicles
      '07 Jetta 2.0t
      04-30-2012 09:07 AM #203
      Quote Originally Posted by seymore15074 View Post
      I will drink any beer, any time. That's how it's done, ladies.
      would anyone in this thread turn down a free beer? i hope not. i thought we were talking about what we'd pay for. if i'm not paying for it, i'll drinking whatever is put in front of me.

      HOWEVER

      i'm not spending my money on something i don't enjoy. considering i drink beer for the taste and not the effects, OEM shotgun cans. but the dude who rolls into the store craving a bud light lime and isn't broke, or an alcoholic?

      if i'm drinking for the effect, i go straight to the hard stuff.
      Last edited by sirswank; 04-30-2012 at 09:10 AM.

    4. Member leitmotif's Avatar
      Join Date
      Oct 20th, 2006
      Location
      CA
      Posts
      6,059
      Vehicles
      07 Rabbit
      04-30-2012 09:24 AM #204
      Chris Stack will ream me with his frat boy attitude for saying this but, yes, I would turn down a free beer (depending on the situation, obviously) if it was a type I didn't like or support. That said, I would not be rude about it or do it in a situation where it would be inappropriate.

      I do have manners in person. For example, the other night at Hibachi I did not lecture or say anything to the guy across the table for ordering bud lights. I spoke up because he was on his cellphone speaking spanglish through the entire meal.
      #FREEPATRIKMAN

    5. 04-30-2012 11:33 AM #205
      Quote Originally Posted by 09vdubgti View Post
      I enjoy Bud light platinum, I haven't had light beers in a long time but bud light platinum isn't bad at all. 6% alcohol, doesn't give me that full stomach feeling, not bad.
      It also has fewer carbs if I'm not mistaken.
      Quote Originally Posted by pops View Post
      I'm naming my next child NightTrain EX.
      Quote Originally Posted by WhistlerYOW View Post
      You're a pretty cool dude.

    6. Member zaYG's Avatar
      Join Date
      May 28th, 2009
      Location
      Boston
      Posts
      3,439
      Vehicles
      glorified Volkswagen for middle class white women
      04-30-2012 12:38 PM #206
      Quote Originally Posted by NoDubJustYet View Post
      Not sure if serious...

      If you are, that's a pretty obnoxious statement. I'm no fan of In Bev, but they have managed to collect quite a few excellent breweries that have been making beer for centuries. In Bev isn't changing their recipes or making them use inferior ingredients - they're simply bringing a wider variety of beers to the masses. Now, if you're a hipster that might be a problem, but if you truly like beer this is a good thing.

      Take a look at In Bev's portfolio an tell me how all of these beers are no good or some how not fit for your pallet.

      http://www.ab-inbev.com/go/brands/br...bal_brands.cfm
      You know many people consciously give their money to smaller businesses instead of big corporations out of principle, correct?
      flickr | Follow me on instagram: @ginger_reporter

    7. Member Señor Peligro's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 6th, 2009
      Location
      ʇnɔıʇɔǝuuoɔ
      Posts
      8,348
      Vehicles
      Crosstrek
      04-30-2012 12:48 PM #207
      Quote Originally Posted by zaYG View Post
      You know many people consciously give their money to smaller businesses instead of big corporations out of principle, correct?
      They sure do, and then they still end up buying other big corporation products like it's nothing.
      Now go get your shinebox

    8. Member zaYG's Avatar
      Join Date
      May 28th, 2009
      Location
      Boston
      Posts
      3,439
      Vehicles
      glorified Volkswagen for middle class white women
      04-30-2012 12:49 PM #208
      Quote Originally Posted by Señor Peligro View Post
      They sure do, and then they still end up buying other big corporation products like it's nothing.
      True.

      I try to avoid buying AB/In-Bev beer when I get the opportunity. Doesn't mean I would never do it on occasion though...such as two nights ago.
      flickr | Follow me on instagram: @ginger_reporter

    9. Banned Chris Stack's Avatar
      Join Date
      May 27th, 2008
      Location
      'Murica. F yeah.
      Posts
      11,637
      Vehicles
      Hondas, regular and extra-pricey
      04-30-2012 12:53 PM #209
      Quote Originally Posted by leitmotif View Post
      Chris Stack will ream me with his frat boy attitude for saying this but, yes, I would turn down a free beer (depending on the situation, obviously) if it was a type I didn't like or support. That said, I would not be rude about it or do it in a situation where it would be inappropriate.

      I do have manners in person. For example, the other night at Hibachi I did not lecture or say anything to the guy across the table for ordering bud lights. I spoke up because he was on his cellphone speaking spanglish through the entire meal.
      Whatever twinkle toes. Right now I have a 24 of Yuengling, a couple Abitas, some Goose Island winter, a 6 of Stella, and a 6 of Fat Tire.

      What do I mostly drink? Bourbon. But my vagina doesn't get all chapped if someone hands me a Bud Light.

    10. Banned Der Schaltwerks's Avatar
      Join Date
      Apr 16th, 2010
      Location
      Here and there
      Posts
      3,143
      Vehicles
      (OoO)
      04-30-2012 01:01 PM #210
      Quote Originally Posted by Chris Stack View Post
      But my vagina doesn't get all chapped if someone hands me a Bud Light.

      Hopefully, that explains the bottle of lube you bring to frat parties.

    11. Member leitmotif's Avatar
      Join Date
      Oct 20th, 2006
      Location
      CA
      Posts
      6,059
      Vehicles
      07 Rabbit
      04-30-2012 09:06 PM #211
      Quote Originally Posted by Chris Stack View Post
      Whatever twinkle toes. Right now I have a 24 of Yuengling, a couple Abitas, some Goose Island winter, a 6 of Stella, and a 6 of Fat Tire.

      What do I mostly drink? Bourbon. But my vagina doesn't get all chapped if someone hands me a Bud Light.
      Well aren't you the cultured Frat Boy?
      #FREEPATRIKMAN

    Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •