Username or Email Address
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?
  • Log in or Sign up

    VWVortex


    Results 1 to 13 of 13

    Thread: 2003 gti vr stage3 vf

    1. Member
      Join Date
      Jul 25th, 2009
      Location
      Sin City
      Posts
      1,280
      Vehicles
      98 Jetta, R32
      04-25-2012 08:28 PM #1
      This is a friend of mines car who recently passed away in a horrible car accident. His family needs it sold asap. Here's a link to the posting I have listed on Craigslist, those are all the pictures I have of it Sorry.
      https://post.craigslist.org/manage/2979355430/b36y4

      The car is a great running car just needs bumper painted.

      Also here is the news report on the accident he was involved in if you are interested.
      http://www.wusa9.com/news/article/20...fic-To-A-Hault

    2. Member teleTay's Avatar
      Join Date
      Sep 25th, 2010
      Location
      SLC
      Posts
      782
      Vehicles
      Silver 2001 Audi S4 Avant 6MT
      04-26-2012 01:06 AM #2
      http://lasvegas.craigslist.org/cto/2979355430.html


      the link you posted allows it to be edited

    3. Member
      Join Date
      Jul 25th, 2009
      Location
      Sin City
      Posts
      1,280
      Vehicles
      98 Jetta, R32
      04-26-2012 02:08 AM #3
      Quote Originally Posted by teleTay View Post
      http://lasvegas.craigslist.org/cto/2979355430.html


      the link you posted allows it to be edited
      How do you figure? I posted it in Las Vegas. He is from salt lake city.

    4. Member teleTay's Avatar
      Join Date
      Sep 25th, 2010
      Location
      SLC
      Posts
      782
      Vehicles
      Silver 2001 Audi S4 Avant 6MT
      04-26-2012 09:59 AM #4



      the craigslist link you posted sends me here. i could change your ad.

      and craigslist posts your ads based on your location. so this is the ad
      http://lasvegas.craigslist.org/cto/2979355430.html

    5. Member alKapaWLiK's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 6th, 2007
      Location
      4three5
      Posts
      1,354
      Vehicles
      01 GOLF GLS 1point8 T
      04-26-2012 04:37 PM #5
      dam that sucks.......accident looks really bad and sucks he was not even a driver.....17k is a lil high in price thou whats all in the engine?

    6. Member MK2_GTI's Avatar
      Join Date
      Dec 12th, 2003
      Location
      Radiation Valley, UT
      Posts
      2,504
      Vehicles
      91 Monty GTI, 01 Subaru Forester
      04-26-2012 08:45 PM #6
      Its a 24V VR6 car me and china installed everything as well as fixed the accident damage. This is the car that Dustin Allen had it used to have a Jetta front end on it and then Tim bought it resprayed the front and did the GTI front end. But as far as mods the only thing it has is a Stg 2 VF engineering Supercharger kit.

      7K is a little high though
      Last edited by MK2_GTI; 04-26-2012 at 08:47 PM.

    7. Member
      Join Date
      Jul 25th, 2009
      Location
      Sin City
      Posts
      1,280
      Vehicles
      98 Jetta, R32
      04-27-2012 01:05 AM #7
      Quote Originally Posted by MK2_GTI View Post
      Its a 24V VR6 car me and china installed everything as well as fixed the accident damage. This is the car that Dustin Allen had it used to have a Jetta front end on it and then Tim bought it resprayed the front and did the GTI front end. But as far as mods the only thing it has is a Stg 2 VF engineering Supercharger kit.

      7K is a little high though
      Sorry for putting the wrong add. Yes this is the car. All I did was list it at the price they asked.
      Help a friend out. When they bought it they took care of all the check engine lights.

    8. Member
      Join Date
      Jul 25th, 2009
      Location
      Sin City
      Posts
      1,280
      Vehicles
      98 Jetta, R32
      05-02-2012 06:12 PM #8
      bump make offer?

    9. Member BRES's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 24th, 2009
      Posts
      806
      Vehicles
      Mk4 GTI, C7 3.0T Quattro, 335i
      05-03-2012 02:38 PM #9
      where is the link to the ad?

    10. Member
      Join Date
      Jul 25th, 2009
      Location
      Sin City
      Posts
      1,280
      Vehicles
      98 Jetta, R32
      05-07-2012 02:39 AM #10
      Its the link that allows it to be edited or the link that the other guy posted. I didnt realize that it could be edited, sorry for the confusion.

      Also thanks to who ever changed the price to 1500 and put it in SL,UT. I understand the slut part, but really the immaturity of putting it for 1500 and saying its a 2015. Thanks a lot, especially when it's for a family in need.

    11. Member
      Join Date
      Jul 25th, 2009
      Location
      Sin City
      Posts
      1,280
      Vehicles
      98 Jetta, R32
      05-07-2012 02:40 AM #11
      Quote Originally Posted by jdenney741 View Post
      Its the link that allows it to be edited or the link that the other guy posted. I didnt realize that it could be edited, sorry for the confusion.

      Also thanks to who ever changed the price to 1500 and put it in SL,UT. I understand the slut part, but really the immaturity of putting it for 1500 and saying its a 2015. Thanks a lot, especially when it's for a family in need.
      And I understand some might feel the price is high. There is nothing wrong with making them an offer though.

    12. Member alKapaWLiK's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 6th, 2007
      Location
      4three5
      Posts
      1,354
      Vehicles
      01 GOLF GLS 1point8 T
      05-07-2012 03:34 AM #12
      i wish it had a clean title and i really wish i had the money even more id throw a offer looks like a fun car.... on another note i hope the family is doin ok

    13. Member
      Join Date
      Jul 25th, 2009
      Location
      Sin City
      Posts
      1,280
      Vehicles
      98 Jetta, R32
      05-07-2012 03:50 AM #13
      Quote Originally Posted by alKapaWLiK View Post
      i wish it had a clean title and i really wish i had the money even more id throw a offer looks like a fun car.... on another note i hope the family is doin ok
      Thanks for the bump pal.

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •