I took delivery of my CC on the 10th, so I'm still in the process of breaking it in (can't wait to push it hard). Anyway, my questions are as follows:
1) What is the actual spec (in terms of wattage) for the Premium VIII Sound System? I'm well aware of the 600-watt Dynaudio System on the Executive model since it's clearly stated, but nowhere on the mfgr site does it mention the actual specs other than that it has 8 speakers and supports HD radio.
2) The RNS-510 should have 30GB of storage for music, yet I only see 18GB. Is this due to the Navi being HDD-based using 12gb of space?
3) Does Sport Mode do anything else other than push the car to higher revs, like tightening steering/suspensino, etc?
4) The convenience lighting option settings for coming home/leaving (it lets you choose the duration in 5/10s increments). Can someone please explain the aforementioned option settings in lehman's terms? I know one of them is to turn on the bi-xenon headlights as soon as you press the unlock button, but I feel that it'll wear out the bulbs quicker...
5) Is there an update to the RNS-510 to make it snappier? Seems slow compared to the RNS-310 I demo'd during test drives (dealer had no info...sadly). Also, is there a way to set the navi to automatically change from day time to night time, as part of the auto headlight feature?
Sorry for asking too many questions...I figured since VW Corporate and the Dealership couldn't help me out, I figured the forums was THE best bet. If it can't be answered here, then I guess I'm screwed. lol!
Thanks in advance!! Oh, and I'm definitely proud to finally own a German vehicle. All past vehicles were Japanese.