Forgot your password?

VWVortex

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: TVs assembled in the US

Vehicles
      MH-60R
      04-28-2012 07:39 PM #106
      Quote Originally Posted by SeatIbiza1.8T View Post
      I´m sorry, but the bare and simple numbers you provided are very lacking towards trying to prove your point. Natality numbers, mortality rates and length of life are a mere indication.

Additionally I´d love to know the full source of these stats. I know full well how the Cuban government "works".
      I am wondering how you are so versed in Cuba and have never even been there. Unless you have experienced first hand then you know absolutelly nothing.

Vehicles
      2006 Yaris D4D x2
      04-28-2012 08:12 PM #107
      Quote Originally Posted by B3sat16v View Post
      I am wondering how you are so versed in Cuba and have never even been there. Unless you have experienced first hand then you know absolutelly nothing.
      Right, so you know a few good doctors in Cuba, so their system is amazing... of course. I stand by my opinion, you are without a doubt, an idiot.

Oh, and again, I love Cuban doctors, thanks to them Hugo Chvaez is about to die, that´ll be a medical case study for the ages.

Your country is lousy to begin with. If it had descent doctors, then it would not need lousy Cubans. Get your ****ty facts straight.
      Kettle meet pot?

Know a lot about Venezuela now do ya?

Vehicles
      MH-60R
      04-28-2012 08:43 PM #108
      Right, so you know a few good doctors in Cuba, so their system is amazing... of course. I stand by my opinion, you are without a doubt, an idiot.

Oh, and again, I love Cuban doctors, thanks to them Hugo Chvaez is about to die, that´ll be a medical case study for the ages.

Kettle meet pot?

Know a lot about Venezuela now do ya?
      Sure thing..... I bet you would not say that to my face.... Too bad Spain is a bit far, but when I am near I will let you know, so you can proceed with the insults to my face tough guy.

I know quite a few Venezuelans in the US, so no, I do not know much about Venezuela nor I claim to do. You claim to know so much about Cuba and yet have never been there. Perhaps now we know who the idiot might be.

And lets just say if the medical system was so great in Venezuela then why in the world would they need Cuban doctors.....

On a side note: the medical system in the US accoding to many blows a huge one and yet the USA does not need any lousy doctors from Cuba or anywhere else in the world. Think about that....
      Last edited by B3sat16v; 04-28-2012 at 08:48 PM.

Vehicles
      2006 Yaris D4D x2
      04-28-2012 09:10 PM #109
      Sure thing..... I bet you would not say that to my face.... Too bad Spain is a bit far, but when I am near I will let you know, so you can proceed with the insults to my face tough guy.

I know quite a few Venezuelans in the US, so no, I do not know much about Venezuela nor I claim to do. You claim to know so much about Cuba and yet have never been there. Perhaps now we know who the idiot might be.

And lets just say if the medical system was so great in Venezuela then why in the world would they need Cuban doctors.....

On a side note: the medical system in the US accoding to many blows a huge one and yet the USA does not need any lousy doctors from Cuba or anywhere else in the world. Think about that....
      oooh tough guy. Further proving your idiocy.

I won'nt address this any further it's pointless discussing this with you, as you keep insisting Venezuela needs Cuban doctors without knowing anything about Venezuela.

and at the same time you defend you argumnts by saying you are related to a few Cuban doctors. you are a contradicting mess

Vehicles
      MH-60R
      04-28-2012 09:12 PM #110
      oooh tough guy. Further proving your idiocy.

I won'nt address this any further it's pointless discussing this with you, as you keep insisting Venezuela needs Cuban doctors without knowing anything about Venezuela.

and at the same time you defend you argumnts by saying you are related to a few Cuban doctors. you are a contradicting mess
      last word freak....

Vehicles
      2000 Acura TL 3.2, 2001 GMC Sierra (RIP)
      04-28-2012 09:25 PM #111
      last word freak....
      I second that. B3sat wins!!

All other comments pertaining to the argument that just took place will now be ignored, on with tv talk.
      Quote Originally Posted by Dave Zero View Post
      Station wagons are for moms and Europe.

Vehicles
      MH-60R
      04-28-2012 09:34 PM #112
      Quote Originally Posted by rsj0714 View Post
      I second that. B3sat wins!!

All other comments pertaining to the argument that just took place will now be ignored, on with tv talk.
      I try to buy American made as much as possible. Sometimes it is hard, but I try. I remember shopping for our washer and dryer. I was trying to go American, but none were made here. And if it is something that I use in the aircraft, it has to be US made. Like flags that I wear on my flight suit, some are sold at the Naval Exchange store and they are made in Taiwan and I say F**k that Noise. All my patches have to be American. Sometimes it makes me sad that the stuff sold with American Pride Designs are not made in the US.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast