Looking to see what is out there for a 2012 tdi sport.it has the faxtory nav and all that but wanna video in motion bypass.havent found one yet
These are the instructions I used for enabling VIM on my 2012 A6 MMI. If they are the same systems it should work. You will need to download the serial # decoder program as you will need it to generate the VIM code.
1. Select control module 5F in VAG-COM/VCDS
2. Select "Advanced ID - 1A"
3. Submit the value from the "Serial number" field into the program. If there's more than one serial number, use the first one!
4. Select "Security Access - 16"
5. Enter the personal login-code provided by the VIM Program.
6. Press "Do It!". If you receive a "code not valid" message try the alternate code. If neither code works it's likely that your control module doesn't support VIM adaptation.
7. Select "Adaptation - 10"
8. Select channel 48
9. Press read
10. Set the value to 255
11. Press test
12. Press save
13. Press "Done, Go Back", close the controller and quit the software
14. Now reset the MMI.
For the RNS-510 use the file and directions found here.
Hope this helps.