VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

FS: Clean 98 A4 2.8QM NEED TO SELL

9K views 30 replies 6 participants last post by  _Phenom_ 
#1 ·
I have a 98 A4 with the 30 valve 2.8l v6 for sale. It has 206k miles and runs strong. Lazer red w/grey leather interior. A/C works great; All electronics work great (Windows, door locks, sunroof, heated seats, etc.)

Its a 5 speed but has first gear whine (I understand the V6s liked to eat 1st gear), but doesnt grind into gear and doesnt disengage any gears under throttle (Synchros are all good).

Has 17x8 et42 RS4 Replicas with brandy new Continental Procontact all seasons (225/45r17). This is the best handling car ive ridden in.

Its lowered on Ebay coilovers and ive had absolutely no problems with them. They have a HUGE adjustment range (Literally from on the ground to about +2" over stock).

Has intake and exhaust (Removed resonator and replaced stock muffler with a great sounding aftermarket one; 2 1/2" pipe from cats back).
Battery is relocated to spare tire well.

It breaks my heart to sell it, but it has to go :(

Located in Southern NH (03431). I'm looking for 3200 obo. 603-762-7821 call or text anytime.

I'll post pics tonight.

See less See more
#7 ·
I also have these wheels for sale too. I'll include them cheap if someone wants them with the car (17x7 et 38 with a nice deep lip):

Yes, I know they arent BBS lol

Notice the beautiful shine on that paint. I spent 2 days detailing it lol

#31 ·
Sorry forgot to update the thread, I traded the car for a Supra. Was lookin for cash but gave up. Too many ppl interested without following thru.

Thanks to all that were interested!!! I have some mk3 gti parts for sale and a couple sets of tires with

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.