There is tons of good stuff here, you just got to get familiarized with the search terms.
Here are some things you should know:
- Get in contact with one of the forum's Air vendors, they will point you in the right direction.
- You need a passenger side notch.
- Buy nice or buy twice.
- Use locktite 545 or pink teflon tape.
- Get only DOT fittings.
- 3/8ths line is fast, 1/4 line is nice and slow (1/4 line is easier to route).
-All metal water traps are best.
-444s are awesome compressors AZs rock too.
-I recommend slam speciality bags for the rear, preferably on tubular control arms.
- Non XL rears apear to work better than the LX ones.
-Route your lines away from harms way (Exhaust)
- Reliability comes from a quality instal (Mostly).