Username or Email Address
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

VWVortex

Thread: Ever been accused of stalking?

Vehicles
      '04 GTI, '12 Camry SE
      04-27-2012 11:12 PM #1
      There is this director at my son's daycare. She's fat and not really pretty, but makes up for it with a great personality. My son (2 yrs old) loves her and always wants to talk to her and give her a high five. So yesterday I pick him up and she was going home at the same time. My son in the back seat is calling for her so I tell him we'll chase her car. He's excited. So I drive towards our home and decide to turn on to the same street as she did. This street will also take me home as it's one of my 2 options. So I'm driving along thinking nothing of it, but soon I realize she's going in the same direction as me and turns into the same development where I live. I had no idea she lived there. She turned to one of the condo units and I continued on to our home, which is just down the street. Well today I go pick up my son and the other director pulls me aside and tells me that the lady was wondering why I followed her and she's upset blah blah. I couldn't believe this ****. I felt bad, but she should've known where I live because she saw the address on all the forms we filled out.

Anybody been accused of following someone?

Vehicles
      Old Ford Truck
      04-27-2012 11:30 PM #2
      simple solution....

Ask the fat lady why ANYONE would stalk her.....

or

Remind the fat lady where you live and that you live down the street from her.
      Quote Originally Posted by Elbows View Post
      You should instead be praising the fact that life is so good, and safe that you can be afforded the luxury to be outraged by the death of one civilian, at the other end of the world. That's phenomenal.
      Quote Originally Posted by Jim Harbaugh
      Who's got it better then us?!? ...... Nooooo-body!!!

Vehicles
      1986 Legs and/or 2014 Blue Non-MANual European Turbo Hatch
      04-28-2012 12:13 AM #3
      You should've said that you sell gym memberships and that you thought she might be a good candidate.

04-28-2012 12:17 AM #4
      Did you remind her that only black men and (apparently) toddlers like fat white women?
      Last edited by butterface; 04-28-2012 at 12:21 AM.

Vehicles
      Old Ford Truck
      04-28-2012 12:26 AM #5

Is that a picture of the two of you?
      You should instead be praising the fact that life is so good, and safe that you can be afforded the luxury to be outraged by the death of one civilian, at the other end of the world. That's phenomenal.

Vehicles
      2011 Mustang GT Premium, 2004 VW R32, 2013 Ford Focus ST
      04-28-2012 12:29 AM #6
      Never accused of stalking. Accused of much worse, and I lived 700+ miles away
      Professional wiener dog herder/craft beer drinker

So many Mustang mods they do not all fit in the signature box

Vehicles
      '01 B5.5 wagon, '81 Scirocco, '04 FXDWG and too many A1,2, & 3 cars to remember. '93 Miata for S&G
      04-28-2012 12:29 AM #7
      Tell this woman that you were not following her, simply going home. And then tell her that if she ever claims that you are following her, or have followed her, you will file a complaint w/ the director of the daycare, as well as the local PD. Have this same conversation w/ the director that spoke with you. Make sure she understands that the fat director is seriously mistaken, and that if you hear about it again, you will take legal action. All it takes is for a couple of these people to start talking about it, and you'll be having to explain and defend yourself.
      Quote Originally Posted by MRVW00
      my GF's love to show me their t!ts....and I like to motorboat them so much they call me Chris Craft...

Vehicles
      Scirocco C30 Stingray
      04-28-2012 12:32 AM #8
      Quote Originally Posted by SinisterMind View Post
      There is this director at my son's daycare. She's fat and not really pretty, but makes up for it with a great personality. My son (2 yrs old) loves her and always wants to talk to her and give her a high five. So yesterday I pick him up and she was going home at the same time. My son in the back seat is calling for her so I tell him we'll chase her car. He's excited. So I drive towards our home and decide to turn on to the same street as she did. This street will also take me home as it's one of my 2 options. So I'm driving along thinking nothing of it, but soon I realize she's going in the same direction as me and turns into the same development where I live. I had no idea she lived there. She turned to one of the condo units and I continued on to our home, which is just down the street. Well today I go pick up my son and the other director pulls me aside and tells me that the lady was wondering why I followed her and she's upset blah blah. I couldn't believe this ****. I felt bad, but she should've known where I live because she saw the address on all the forms we filled out.
      Quote Originally Posted by Mk1Madness
      Back when making your car faster and better handling was the big thing.
      Quote Originally Posted by Eistreiber
      Yeah, I prefer slow-cooked bacon; and bacon grease saved is great for frying other stuff, adds some good flavor to almost anything. Except maybe tofu, that stuff is beyond help.
      Quote Originally Posted by Tavarish
      The car's best safety feature includes ejecting you in the moment of impact and wishing you the best of luck.

Vehicles
      Old Ford Truck
      04-28-2012 12:37 AM #9
      Quote Originally Posted by SinisterMind View Post
      ...My son in the back seat is calling for her so I tell him we'll chase her car. He's excited. So I drive towards our home and decide to turn on to the same street as she did. This street will also take me home as it's one of my 2 options. So I'm driving along thinking nothing of it, but soon I realize she's going in the same direction as me and turns into the same development where I live. I had no idea she lived there. She turned to one of the condo units and I continued on to our home, which is just down the street. ...
      Quote Originally Posted by Mtl-Marc View Post
      Hey ummmmm Mr. Mtl-Marc........ Reading Comprehension > You

He says that to his son because he could and to be funny.... Then it just so happened she lived on the way home for them..... Learn to read all of a post before you get all worked up over one little thing.... mkay?

Vehicles
      Scirocco C30 Stingray
      04-28-2012 12:45 AM #10
      Quote Originally Posted by Zombiee313 View Post
      Hey ummmmm Mr. Mtl-Marc........ Reading Comprehension > You

He says that to his son because he could and to be funny.... Then it just so happened she lived on the way home for them..... Learn to read all of a post before you get all worked up over one little thing.... mkay?
      No matter how OP explains it, he chased her to her house.

Bad luck for Mr OP (SinisterMind) if she lives close to his house.

Her perception is that SinisterMind stalked her. And that is all that matters. :creepy:
      Last edited by Mtl-Marc; 04-28-2012 at 12:47 AM.
      Quote Originally Posted by Mk1Madness
      Back when making your car faster and better handling was the big thing.
      Quote Originally Posted by Eistreiber
      Yeah, I prefer slow-cooked bacon; and bacon grease saved is great for frying other stuff, adds some good flavor to almost anything. Except maybe tofu, that stuff is beyond help.
      Quote Originally Posted by Tavarish
      The car's best safety feature includes ejecting you in the moment of impact and wishing you the best of luck.

Vehicles
      Old Ford Truck
      04-28-2012 12:56 AM #11
      Quote Originally Posted by Mtl-Marc View Post
      No matter how OP explains it, he chased her to her house.

Bad luck for Mr OP (SinisterMind) if she lives close to his house.

Her perception is that SinisterMind stalked her. And that is all that matters. :creepy:
      Are you dumb or just Canadian or what?

He make one turn that she happened to make because his house was also in that direction.... should he have gone a different way just because she make a turn down the street he could use to get to his house also?

Her perception doesn't matter because reality does not match with her twisted self absorbed thought process..... that is all that matters!

Vehicles
      06 GTI UM Tuned
      04-28-2012 01:03 AM #12
      around 9pm go sneaking around her bushes and then knock on a window

thatll show her your not stalking her

13. Moderator
      Vehicles
      93 Corrado
      04-28-2012 01:09 AM #13
      Yes...
      But no one ever heard about it...

04-28-2012 01:17 AM #14
      I meet Chris Hanson from dateline once.
      Sent from my tablet while sipping weak drinks over fancy brunch with a view

Vehicles
      2010 MkVI MT TDI Golf, 2000 B5 4M Passat Wagon
      04-28-2012 02:11 AM #15
      Quote Originally Posted by SinisterMind
      Ever been accused of stalking?
      No, but then I don't have a sinister mind.

Also:

Quote Originally Posted by wikipedia
      Unlike other crimes, which usually involve one act, stalking is a series of actions that occur over a period of time.
      So, rest in peace, you can still follow that gorgeous blond to her favorite cafe for small-talk, if you feel like it.

/the above should not be construed as legal advice or support of a vice

Vehicles
      Negative Scene Points :(
      04-28-2012 06:03 AM #16
      I'd ask for you OP, but the people I know that are most well versed in this sort of thing, well I'm not allowed within 500ft of them.
      /crappy restraining order joke.

Honestly, I'd write a note or email and explain the situation; she's either going to be understanding or completely paranoid and unreasonable about it. My neighbor works near me and lives two houses down; not like I think he's stalking me when I see his car behind me as I leave work and head home.

Vehicles
      Six Speed Satanizer
      04-28-2012 06:12 AM #17
      Quote Originally Posted by Mk1Racer View Post
      Tell this woman that you were not following her, simply going home. And then tell her that if she ever claims that you are following her, or have followed her, you will file a complaint w/ the director of the daycare, as well as the local PD. Have this same conversation w/ the director that spoke with you. Make sure she understands that the fat director is seriously mistaken, and that if you hear about it again, you will take legal action. All it takes is for a couple of these people to start talking about it, and you'll be having to explain and defend yourself.
      By going overboard such as you're suggesting you're without question going to get people talking leading to explaining or defending, although most of the talk would be behind the back of the OP.

Not only will people be talking, the OP would look more guilty then anything after going to these extremes.
      Quote Originally Posted by BRealistic View Post
      You are in the land of rust and honey.

04-28-2012 07:16 AM #18
      Quote Originally Posted by 2.0T_Convert View Post
      I meet Chris Hanson from dateline once.

Vehicles
      '01 B5.5 wagon, '81 Scirocco, '04 FXDWG and too many A1,2, & 3 cars to remember. '93 Miata for S&G
      04-28-2012 08:36 AM #19
      Quote Originally Posted by Nitzer View Post
      By going overboard such as you're suggesting you're without question going to get people talking leading to explaining or defending, although most of the talk would be behind the back of the OP.

Not only will people be talking, the OP would look more guilty then anything after going to these extremes.
      Really? So you would just sit by while some clearly diffusional woman made baseless claims that you followed her, and that she was upset, etc. by it? And what happens when this woman sees his car in the same neighborhood again (you know, because he actually lives in the same neighborhood) and says something to the effect of

Quote Originally Posted by crazy day care admin
      You know, he followed me home the other day, and I've seen his car on several other occasions in the neighborhood. He also looks at me funny when he picks up his son. I'm really scared!"
      If this woman is loony enough to come up w/ the original story, do you think something like the above is that far behind? Get this over with now.

OP, if possible, see if you can have a cop or some other witness there when you have the conversation.
      Quote Originally Posted by MRVW00
      my GF's love to show me their t!ts....and I like to motorboat them so much they call me Chris Craft...

Vehicles
      Six Speed Satanizer
      04-28-2012 09:23 AM #20
      Really? So you would just sit by while some clearly diffusional woman made baseless claims that you followed her, and that she was upset, etc. by it? And what happens when this woman sees his car in the same neighborhood again (you know, because he actually lives in the same neighborhood) and says something to the effect of
      I can appreciate you don't want to leave anything up to chance. That said you're asking now what I'd do?

I'd walk up to her and say
      "oh hi _______ I understand I gave you quite the fright the other day, did you know I live on ___ which is two blocks away from you? You'll probably see me around the neighborhood from time to time". Then some pleasant laughter.

And then when someone else mentions it I'd be all "bitch be crazy" and laugh.

If this woman is loony enough to come up w/ the original story, do you think something like the above is that far behind? Get this over with now.

OP, if possible, see if you can have a cop or some other witness there when you have the conversation.
      She's not totally crazy to think she was being followed, she kind of was there for a few minutes and there are some sick people out there.

Your reaction I think would be totally spot on if she was making this all up, like if there were no coincidences and the OP was never on the ladies street and she was making it all up for attention or something. Then totally, make the threats to take legal action, get the police involved, shut her down.
      In the meantime, I think what you're suggesting is overkill.
      Quote Originally Posted by BRealistic View Post
      You are in the land of rust and honey.

Vehicles
      That there's an RV, Clark
      04-28-2012 12:43 PM #21
      Quote Originally Posted by Zombiee313 View Post
      Are you dumb or just Canadian or what?

He make one turn that she happened to make because his house was also in that direction.... should he have gone a different way just because she make a turn down the street he could use to get to his house also?

Her perception doesn't matter because reality does not match with her twisted self absorbed thought process..... that is all that matters!
      No, he said he went out of his way from his usual route to follow the girl with a "great personality" and told his kid "we will chase her".

Seems kind of f'd up and unusual to me. Weird people be weird.

Vehicles
      3 Volkswagens!
      04-28-2012 02:30 PM #22
      I wouldnt call it stalking, but you did follow her, just coincidence you live nearby!

Be careful dude!
      Vamped Tuning! Scrappy Dubs!

Vehicles
      89 Cabriolet, 89 Jetta 03 A6 Avant, 08 Tribeca, 2012 powerwheels Jeep
      04-28-2012 03:24 PM #23
      Accused of stocking?

Sent from my Droid using an escape pod to Tattoine.

Quote Originally Posted by mad8vskillz View Post
      they're trying to skip out on their contracts via rapture. not very christian of them

04-28-2012 04:24 PM #24
      It's always the fat/ugly ones that notice. Pretty women are so used to it that they just go about their day.
      XBL: Skip Fourplay

GO SHARKS!!!