$7,000. located in Buffalo, NY, 14216. I have the title in hand, just re-registered it with fresh inspection, too. I will consider trades, too. anything to do with an e36 m3, 914, or 964, I'd be VERY interested in. if I had to throw in money, I could look into it. no Audi trades, no VW trades.
please understand this is a BIG, heavy car. you can feel every bump on a road that isn't perfect, and it sits lower, stiffer, and wider than most other C5 A6s. I don't want people showing up and wondering why the car doesn't drive like a Maybach.
2000 Audi A6 4.2 V8 quattro
- 148,XXX miles and climbing every day
- Silver w/ black leather interior
- 4.2 is widebody!
- All power/lumbar seats, motion detectors, automated steering wheel, A/C blows cold, heat works (obv), HomeLink, dimming rear mirrors, rear heated seats, pass through, pass through with ski/snowboard bag, full-size spare (255/40/17 tire).
- 17x8 Mille Miglia Spyder wheels w/brand new 255/40 Kumho Ecsta LE Sports, 245/45 Blizzaks included too
- H&R coilovers
- 8mm H&R Spacers in rear
- Innovative Tuning custom axleback exhaust, 2 stainless oval Vibrant mufflers
- k&n drop-in filter
- Pioneer P2300 touch screen is in the pics, it's not included. I'm putting the stock Symphony CD player back in. it still has sirius hooked to the stocker as well, so, that'll be a plus. there's also a DICE iPod hookup, as well as what looks like a GPS hookup in the trunk.
- CF wrapped over wood interior
- matte black vinyl on roof
- rear M3 rubber lip
- rear badges matte black
- ALL NEW: front calipers, pads, rotors, brake booster, master cylinder, front upper control arms, front outer tie rods, all 8 rear arms/wishbones/rods replaced (both sides), both front wheel bearings, right front axle, new windshield, fresh alignment from Licata's (9/11) (-1.6 camber, 3/32" toe in front, -1.55 camber, 0 toe in rear).
- ABS and BRAKE light are on. Sent the module to Module Masters for warranty, they said it's OK. Car has no issues stopping, soft pedal for a little while in cold weather, that's all.
- Rear creaks going over bumps slowly. Most likely a faulty bushing in the rear A-arm. I have the replacement arm/w/bushings.
- Scratches in random places, bumper has many a rock chips from the highway.
- Cruise control doesn't work, probably because the ABS doesn't.
- Pixelated center dash.
- Brake Pad warning light, and Headlight Leveler lights are on in the center dash. Brake pads are fine, light has always been on, and the headlight levelers may need to be changed (obv).
- Right sideview mirror has 3 cracks in it.
Pics are from later last year, with winter tires on. New pics soon, you can also email me at porscheracing91 at yahoo.com
Last edited by 996; 04-29-2012 at 02:07 PM.
2002 911 turbo - 1.2 bar, straight pipes, "911 tuning" tune.
2000 A6 4.2 - 17x8 Milles, 255/40s, H&R coilovers, Vibrant axleback. - FOR SALE!!
1988 Mazda 323 GTX - rally sht beater.