Username or Email Address
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

VWVortex

Thread: Laguna seca blue sawblades on black passat wagon?...

1. Junior Member
      Vehicles
      05 B5.5 PASSAT, 91 MITSUBISHI GALANT VR4
      04-28-2012 05:30 PM #1
      I have a set of 8.5 front 9.5 rear sawblades for my passat wagon, I started polishing them but i saw a picture that sparked my interest and may have changed my direction with these wheels. I t was a laguna seca blue rabbit with black sawblades, and I thought it looked amazing and it hit me...why not do the exact opposite color scheme on my wagon? This isnt a noobie color question post, my question is if anyone has seen or has pics of laguna seca blue sawblades or if any of you that are good with photoshop could assist me with seeing how it would look. I have a black b5.5 wagon slammed on vmaxx coilovers, any help would be appreciated. I know being original with sawblades is kinda contradictory but I am going to try lol http://www.flickr.com/photos/anthony...no/7101106267/ here is a link to the rabbit I saw. here is my wagon
      Last edited by B5.5WAGONGUY; 04-28-2012 at 06:24 PM. Reason: added picture

2. Junior Member
      Vehicles
      05 B5.5 PASSAT, 91 MITSUBISHI GALANT VR4
      04-28-2012 06:01 PM #2
      Quote Originally Posted by B5.5WAGONGUY View Post
      I have a set of 8.5 front 9.5 rear sawblades for my passat wagon, I started polishing them but i saw a picture that sparked my interest and may have changed my direction with these wheels. I t was a laguna seca blue rabbit with black sawblades, and I thought it looked amazing and it hit me...why not do the exact opposite color scheme on my wagon? This isnt a noobie color question post, my question is if anyone has seen or has pics of laguna seca blue sawblades or if any of you that are good with photoshop could assist me with seeing how it would look. I have a black b5.5 wagon slammed on vmaxx coilovers, any help would be appreciated. I know being original with sawblades is kinda contradictory but I am going to try lol http://www.flickr.com/photos/anthony...no/7101106267/ here is a link to the rabbit I saw
      Here are some sawblades in blue I found if anyone could photoshop them on the wagon for me