Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

VWVortex

Thread: Car won't start help!

1. Member
      Vehicles
      91 gli, 00 audi s4
      04-28-2012 07:19 PM #1
      So driving car just stalled sprayed electronic cleaner on a dirty cam sensor and bam got me home less then a half mile away. And stalled in front of the house. Now I have a apr stage 2 chip FYI also it's not a bad crank sensor I have fuel in the spark plugs. Couldn't see if I had spark tho. It cranks but that's it I was in limp mode due to a bad rear o2 and maybe a front I was about to replace just incase. Any suggestions ?!??!?!?!

2. Member
      Vehicles
      B5 S4, MK1 Rabbit
      04-28-2012 10:48 PM #2
      scan the car and post the codes.
      '01.5 Silver B5 S4 - Follow my build thread here: http://www.audizine.com/forum/showth...4-Build-Thread

3. Member
      Vehicles
      91 gli, 00 audi s4
      04-29-2012 06:40 AM #3
      Ya no scanner il have one soon but not anywhere in time to fix this any segestions

4. Member
      Vehicles
      91 gli, 00 audi s4
      04-29-2012 09:39 PM #4
      So only had a bit to tinker but she starts up cold idles for a few minits then stalls. Grounds are good still stalls with maf off. Tried to take the bi pipes off and noticed one of the bolts weren't even able to screw in as if the threads in the tb were gone. Took the washer off and badly got it threaded. Looks like a potential issue. Anything let me know il still be at it or fed up and towing it to a shop