Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

VWVortex

Thread: Forge dv valve orientation question r32 turbo

1. Member
      Vehicles
      mk4 r32, b5 passat 4motion
      04-28-2012 08:21 PM #1
      This may be a stupid question but the side and bottom ports on the dv valve which goes to the intake on turbo and which goes to the intercooler piping to the throttle body. This is on a r32 turbo and when I got it the bottom is going to the intercooler piping and the side to the intake to me it seems backwards from what I've seen on other cars if someone could help I'd appreciate it

Vehicles
      2000 Jetta vr6S
      04-29-2012 04:45 PM #2
      Quote Originally Posted by klethers View Post
      This may be a stupid question but the side and bottom ports on the dv valve which goes to the intake on turbo and which goes to the intercooler piping to the throttle body. This is on a r32 turbo and when I got it the bottom is going to the intercooler piping and the side to the intake to me it seems backwards from what I've seen on other cars if someone could help I'd appreciate it
      will work properly either way
      VRalliance#35 308whp/248ftlb --vortech v9 f-trim w/single idler 10psi, forge 007 DV, 262 cams, dual nozzle devils own water/meth, ported stock ex manis, tt downpipe, custom 3in exhaust, Autotech 10lb flywheel, sachs oem vr clutch, 034 motor mounts,ecs lightweight crank/power steering pulleys, vmaxx, R32 control arm bushings, 18x8.5 flik arctics