Username or Email Address
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

VWVortex

Thread: Modded 2004 Jetta FS/FT !!!!

1. 04-29-2012 01:28 PM #1
      Hello, today I am listing my 2004(mk4) custom Jetta GL sedan, automatic. Car has 112,xxx miles on it
      For sale or trade. Price is OBO, text for interest, and price. This car is relatively quick car, great gas mileage, great daily driver that will turn heads! Very reliable. 235 Miles on one tank(about a 40$ fill), 22/28Hwy!!! I have cash to add for trade if you're car is worth it, MUST have under 105,xxx miles..OPEN to ALL reasonable offers, cash or cash+trade...

Here at the modifications to the Jetta:

Alpine Head unit
      USB iPod hookup
      Sirus XM radio
      Focal Speakers System, in the entire car, including tweeters
      Car is wired for sub woofers, just needs power cord
      Will include brand new encasement box for the sub, and brand new Kenwood sub that fits it, also have an amp, but it may not be functioning
      Euro style Taillights
      Tinted all around except windshield -including tint cover for license plate, taillights, and flares
      After-market grill
      Headlight eyelids
      Car has be De-badged of all Jetta trade marks except VW emblem on the trunk
      17 inch black after market rims with with performance tires (Potenza)

Car has always been cared for, and washed..just had oil change, fluids all topped off, the only problem I have had is the check-engine light comes on and off randomly because of the O2 sensor. Easy Fix. Nothing else wrong with the car mechanically or cosmetically(normal wear and tear).
      Contact me by email, post, or TEXT 215 622 8941 for more pics/questions !! In the process of purchasing cat back exhaust system and intake. Shoot me a respectful offer

05-02-2012 10:42 PM #2
      how much and what car are you willing to trade for?

3. 05-02-2012 10:42 PM #3
      looking to get around 6950 obo, and am open to whatever, dont really have a set car

4. Junior Member
      Vehicles
      Vw GTI CW APR 2,)( 96 vr6 (99 BMW 540 I )(4sale) 99 passat
      05-10-2012 08:17 AM #5
      540 I fully loaded with m package new water pump belts and rear tirs and it sits on 19" Asa