My adventures in finding a few parts for Wilda lately had me thinking this thread would be a good idea.
So! To all those going to Cincy this year.... post up what you're looking for, and what random carp you might want to get rid of!
- Speedo, or complete cluster. 160mph preferred, would 'settle' for 140mph part. (possibly getting one from Daun?)
- throttle switches for a 16v. Will take electrically 'dead' switches - I really just need the operating lever for the idle switch.
- Visor clips, in 'cloud white' (was it called?)
- "321" chime (Audi PN 4A0 919 439)
- 16v people: there's a bracket on the intake manifold for the A/C hoses. Mine is absent. Anyone who ditched A/C have that part?
- Central locking pump. (this is actually for my Quantum; but, same part for lots of cars.)
Things I have (all are MkII parts):
- 4-button steering wheel, in decent condition, w/ VW logo center cover.
- 1 pair factory headlamp assemblies. Brackets are straight & rust-free, no broken adjusters.
- tail lamp bulb trays
- factory cassette tape holder
- one or two spare oil temp gauges
Sorry, it's not much, I know. Haven't killed & stripped one yet...
Make offer for anything I have.