Username or Email Address
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

VWVortex

Thread: 2004 Volkswagen Jetta TDI GLS 1.9 TURBO FOR SALE!!! 6000 OBO

1. 04-30-2012 10:01 AM #1
      2004 TDI 1.9 Turbo Manual... 44 - 50 mpg... 210,000 Miles...
      Items replaced within past year: Clutch and accessories, radiator, Clutch master slave cylinder, wheel bearings, and brand new battery, windsheild.
      car isnt due for inspection until 9/12
      selling as is... due for 2nd timing belt and glow plugs need replacement... other than those items car is in extremely good condition. (if you want to negotiate me having the work done we can talk about pricing)
      has expensive 17 inch low profile tires and alloy rims (both expensive and in very good condition)...
      My recent ex is a vw mechanic and has always taken very good car of this car.
      I absoluteley love this car but it is time for me to upgrade to a newer TDI....
      once u own a TDI you will never own any other vehicle....
      Car is going in for Full Detail and images will be added afterward.

I work very long hours so please only contact me if you are very serious... no tire kickers...
      Michelle 267 798 9338....
      michelle.cassidy84@yahoo.com

find pics at PostingID: 2947927066 on craigslist philadelphia

Vehicles
      2009 Touareg V6, 2009 TDI Sportwagon, 2001 Jetta Sportwagon, 1996 MKIII Jetta
      05-12-2012 04:45 PM #2
      Any pics? I have a 2009 tdi and a 1996 jetta gls. Looking to add another tdi to the stable. Would you do $5000 to a good home?
      I was driving down the road one day..somebody hit a possum. Messed up their lip real bad.