Username or Email Address
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

VWVortex

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Did I tear my DV?

Vehicles
      '07 GTI | '10 Jetta Wolfsburg | '08 Wolfsburg (Sold 3/13) | '05 GTI (RIP 12/10)
      05-01-2012 06:50 PM #26
      Yes I'm heading to Ryan's on Sun to install the tail lights on the Jetta, problem is the DV is needed on the GTI. If someone has some time maybe Thurs or Fri night and I either get the one I ordered or Jason is willing to hook me up with the one he has, maybe we could do it then? Otherwise I'm free on Sat if either of you guys are? You guys F!@#ing rock thanks so much for the offers to help!

Vehicles
      '07 B6 Passat
      05-01-2012 07:08 PM #27
      Quote Originally Posted by Stilladub View Post
      Yes I'm heading to Ryan's on Sun to install the tail lights on the Jetta, problem is the DV is needed on the GTI. If someone has some time maybe Thurs or Fri night and I either get the one I ordered or Jason is willing to hook me up with the one he has, maybe we could do it then? Otherwise I'm free on Sat if either of you guys are? You guys F!@#ing rock thanks so much for the offers to help!
      I'm busy Thursday & Friday nights. Saturday, I'm heading up to Goodspeed for Quattro de Mayo around 11am, but if you want to come around 8 or 9 we could knock it out.

If you need the one from Jason, tell him he can just give it to me at the meet Wednesday night.
      2007 Candy White/Black Passat 2.0T Wolfsburg Edition| APR Stage 2+ | APR HPFP | Forge WINtake | S3 Intercooler | B&B 3" Turbo-Back Exhaust | Dogbone Insert | FK Silverline+ Coilovers | Front Lip Spoiler/Hi-Def Sideskirts | Votex Trunk Lip Spoiler | R-Line Fog Grilles | Clear Corners | HID Kit - low beams & fogs | RCD-510 | Podi Boost gauge | R-Line Pedals | GTI Steering Wheel |

Vehicles
      '07 GTI | '10 Jetta Wolfsburg | '08 Wolfsburg (Sold 3/13) | '05 GTI (RIP 12/10)
      05-01-2012 07:20 PM #28
      Quote Originally Posted by B6 Passat View Post
      I'm busy Thursday & Friday nights. Saturday, I'm heading up to Goodspeed for Quattro de Mayo around 11am, but if you want to come around 8 or 9 we could knock it out.

If you need the one from Jason, tell him he can just give it to me at the meet Wednesday night.
      PM Sent.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12