Price & Location ???
I am in no rush to sell it, if I don't get my asking price by November I will be building the car and it will never get sold. I'm sick of little kids and lowballers.
* * * * * * * * * *Engine/performance
- current millage is 107,xxx(car doesn't get driven. two years ago at h20 i hit 100k so you do the math)
- cts big turbo kit precision 50trim.
- eurojet race fmic with powdercoating mini texture upper intercooler piping.
- 50mm tial bov with custom cold side intercooler piping straight to the throttle body.
- 630cc eurodynne maestro maffless tune.
- tial 38mm wastegate with dump tube.
- hallman manual boost controller.
- Audi r8 oil cap
- 034 coilpack cover
- 3inch catless old GHL exhaust (made in USA. Round muffler) it has a magnaflow resonator. I think it sounds really good. Not crazy loud.
- diesel geek sigma short shifter.
- cleaned up the bay as much as I can do as for wire tuck and deleting stuff.
- VF motor mounts.
* * * * * * * * * * Interior
- r32 full leather interior. Front and back.
- 42 draft design interior LEDs
- Volkswagen upgraded oem Bluetooth radio.
- aem air to fuel gauge
- Stewart Warner boost gauge
- Stewart Warner egt gauge.
- dual ashtray gauge pod holder.
- 42 draft designs A pillar gauge pod.
- mk5 shifter knob
* * * * * * * * * * * Exterior
- oem r32 front bumper with new grills.
- replica r-line rear bumper. Fits like doody, it kinda sucks.
- drop in H.I.Ds
- stubby antenna
- rear wiper delete
* * * * * * * * Suspension/wheels
- racelands coilovers
- nuespeed adjustable rear sway bar.
- full suspension rebuild at 98k (new control arms, poly bushing with r32 bushings. New tie rods, ball joints)
- full brake kit was done at 98k cross drilled rotors and new pads.
- 16inch beetle wheels brand new tires.
I think that's about it, if I forgot something I'll add it in. The car pulls really Dam good! I never put it on a dyno but my friends Sti makes 320awhp and I keep up with him all the way through. I hate to let her go but I want a r32 really bad. my price is 9,500 car is located in staten island ny
Last edited by TAXI_DUB; 06-11-2012 at 12:43 PM.
Contact me for Wheel repair, Powder Coating and polishing.
MKIV BMP 20th Anniversary GTI Mods: Polished CAI w/ K&N Filter, 3" Stainless TB w/3" DP, Evolution Motorsports Billet DV, Silicone TIP, N75J Valve, Short Shifter, full FK Coilover suspension. R32 front bumper. 20 PSI.
Where are you located?
I live in SoCal and Im very interested in your car.
Ive been looking for a 20th IY or 24v vr6 for days and you caught my eyes.
Im down to fly to your state, check out the car, ship it back to Cali on my end but I need your help.
Im new to buying a car on forums and even the shipping. This will be my first car but it might be my last car in my 22 year life..
If you can see my seriousness in purchasing your car, please! get back to me.
I have cash but im wondering if you are flexible on your price since ill be flying to your state and shpping it back...Anyways, nice car man! Your car needs a right owner and i think im one of them. Ill treasure your car like its my own life.