Why do I still feel like this is a preliminary fap!?
The 2013 Ford Focus ST will start at $24,495. It will have 247hp and 265 lb-ft. It seems like a nice GTI and Mazdaspeed3 competitor. I hope Chrysler and GM make competitors to this car.
Price seems like a winner to considering it's a Turbo car.
2010 CC R-line. 5% tint all around,Debadged, Euro Clear Corners, 8k Hid's, LED TAG lights, K&N Filter, VAG-COM windows, H&R springs, Led interior lights
2012 Jetta GLI Autobahn- Stock
15.18 @ 93.44 now time for upgrades.
Damn, if thing is even a halfway decent drive I want it. But I also want a FR-S. Damn it.
Official Miami Dolphins Thread: Come share in the misery!
• Brakes – 4-wheel disc
• Engine – 2.0L EcoBoost® I-4
• Exhaust – high performance with dual outlets
• Full-size spare
• Drivetrain – front-wheel drive
• Instrument panel- mini cluster gauges, analog, includes
turbo boost, oil pressure and oil temperature
- Electric power-assisted steering (EPAS)
- Variable ratio rack-and-pinion
• Suspension, front – ST-specific tuned Independent
MacPherson strut with stabilizer bar
• Suspension, rear – ST-specific tuned independent
control blade with stabilizer bar
• Enhanced Torque Vectoring Control
• Tires – 235/40YR18 Goodyear® Eagle F1 asymmetric
• Transmission – 6-speed manual
• Aluminum clutch, brake and accelerator pedals
- Red “ST” on grille
- Red “ST” at rear
• Bumpers – body-color
• Door handles – body-color
• Exhaust – dual bright tips, central exit
• Extended side rocker panels
• Fog lamps
• Glass – solar tinted
• Gauge + (PSI), oil pressure and oil temperature
• Grille – piano black, one-piece hexagonal mesh
• Headlamps – halogen reflector with black finish bezels
• Instrument panel – unique ST gauges with red
• Mirror caps – body-color
• Scuff plates – “ST” branded
• Seats – ST logo on seat back
- Optimized high-mounted rear
- Front chin
• Wheels – 18-inch painted Y-spoke aluminum
• Accessory delay
• Air conditioning – manual, single zone
• Air filtration system
• Audio – CD/MP3 capability
- 110 watts
- Speed-sensitive volume
• Coat hooks, rear (2)
• Console – center, armrest with storage
• Cupholders – front (2)
• Defroster – rear window
• Door locks – power
• Easy Fuel® capless fuel filler
• Floor mats – front and rear, carpeted
• Front door stowage bins
• Glove box
• Intelligent Access with push-button start
• Interior illumination
- Map lights
- Dome lamps with map lights
• Instrument cluster with temperature gauge, compass
and trip computer
• Mirrors – exterior, side marker lamps and integrated
blind spot mirrors
• Powerpoints – 12V (2)
• Remote keyless entry
• Seats – cloth
- Second-row with 3 adjustable head restraints
- 60/40 split fold, rear
- Map pockets on front seat backs
• Steering column – leather, tilt/telescoping with cruise
controls and redundant audio controls
• Sun visors – dual
• Windows – power front and rear, one-touch-up/-down
• Windshield wipers – variable front, intermittent rear
- Dual front
- Front-seat side
- Side curtain
• Battery saver
• Belt-Minder® – driver and front passenger
• Center high-mounted stop lamp (CHMSL)
• Child safety locks – rear door
• Electronic stability control (ESC)
- Anti-lock braking system
- Traction control
• Illuminated entry
• LATCH (Lower Anchors and Tethers for CHildren)
• Perimeter anti-theft alarm
• Personal Safety System™
• Safety belts
- Height-adjustable, front
• SecuriLock® Passive Anti-Theft System
• SOS Post-Crash Alert System™
• Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) –
• Battery – maintenance-free
• Battery saver
• Intelligent Oil-Life Monitor®
- Audio – Sony® with 10-speakers
- Dual-zone electronic automatic temperature control
- HD Radio™
- My Ford Touch®
- Recaro ® cloth/leather-trimmed seats with
accent color (Smoke Storm, Tangerine Scream or
- SiriusXM Radio
- Ambient lighting
- Cornering lamps
- LED signature lighting
- Heated exterior mirrors
- HID (high-intensity discharge) headlamps
- Overhead console
- Rear-seat armrest
- Recaro leather-trimmed heated front seats
- Voice-activated Navigation System with SiriusXM
Traffic and SiriusXM Travel Link
• Moonroof (43M)
• Voice-activated Navigation System with SiriusXM
Traffic and SiriusXM Travel Link (586), 201A
• Tangerine Scream tri-coat paint (LP)
• Ingot Silver Metallic (UX)
• Oxford White (YZ)
• Performance Blue (L1)
• Race Red (PQ)
• Tuxedo Black Metallic (UH)
Last edited by hardcore4life; 04-30-2012 at 09:21 PM.
Not a screaming bargain, but not outrageous either. I would be completely fine with the "base" model car if both the HIDs and Recaros could be purchased as standalone items.
I have to say though, the car might drive amazingly well and to be honest, I'm more excited by this than I am the FRS/BRZ, but I'm a bit underwhelmed by the exterior tweaks on the ST---at least in pictures. The SVT Focus just looked a lot more aggressive vs the std focus compared with the ST vs std focus, IMO.
If the car was lower and had a more aggressive front bumper/lip spoiler, I think it would look so much better.
Last edited by 6cylVWguy; 04-30-2012 at 09:45 PM.
"Of course that's just my opinion; I could be wrong."
Originally Posted by The Igneous FactionOriginally Posted by WhistlerYOW
I love all cars, I just happen to own a few pieces of german crap at the moment.
I have to stop this idiot from deminishing my credibility every time he posts because my usernsme is in his sig.
I'll take a black one with moonroof and 201A package please!
A friend of mine bought a Titanium 5-door Focus in black, its a sharp little car. Interior is very nice too. The black hides the catfish face.
Really nice price on that. I always knew they were going to be aiming straight at the GTI with this.
'12 Trek X-caliber // '11 Cervélo R3
2010 VW GTI