Selling a 2004 VW GTI VR6 - Silverstone Gray
I bought this car new in 2004 and have enjoyed driving it every single mile. The only reason I’m selling it is because I need to move to a 4-door. The car is clean, in excellent condition, meticulously maintained and drives as impressively as it did the day I bought it. Car was garaged its entire life when at home which minimized the impact of New England weather.
• 2004 GTI VR6 24v – Silverstone Gray
• Black leather interior
• Manual – 6spd
• 105k miles
• Cold Weather package
• Sun Roof – Sliding
• Exhaust – 2.5” Milltek catback
• GIAC tuned
• K&N Short Ram intake
• Euro Headlight Switch
• Front/Rear brake pads/rotors replaced at 80,000 miles
• All service repairs and milestone services done at VW dealerships, all records maintained.
• Mobil 1 synthetic oil run the entire life of the car and changed every 5k-8k miles.
• Comes with Bridgestone Potenza Pole Position all-season tires – I will throw in a set of 4 Goodyear Eagle Ultra Grip GW3 snow tires mounted on steel rims; they’re awesome in the snow.
Price - $7,500
PM me if you're interested.
Here are some pictures I took today, sorry I didn't have a chance to clean it up that well but it looks good anyway.