This is a 2002 VW Passat Wagon 1.8 Turbo 4cyl manual shift. One owner. 265k miles and I have every receipt for anything ever done to the car including oil changes every 3-5k and tire rotation every 6k. The car has leather, heated seats, 6 disc cd changer, moon roof and when I bought the car new the advertised mileage was 31 hwy 23 city. That is dead on accurate because I pretty much net average 27 miles per gallon. Hwy driving alone I can easily go 400-450 miles on a single tank depending on driving style. The tank goes up to 16 gallons but when I'm on dead empty I fill up 15 and do my calculations at 15 gallons. There is some cosmetic damage.....my dogs chewed the headrests (before I bought Thundershirts). However, the engine is awesome and Ive had mechanics tell me I lucked out with mine cause they could easily see this engine getting 600k+ miles on it. The tires are brand new and are top of the line michelins. I have roof racks and remember that it has plenty of room cause its a wagon yet gets very good gas mileage. please feel free to call me to set up a time to see it or if you have questions........505-340-5490. I have plenty pics of the car to send as well. I live in Albuquerque. Thanks.