VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

What would be a good finish for my ATP Downpipe?

700 views 5 replies 2 participants last post by  Stilladub 
#1 ·
Well I think it's time I finish out the exhaust on the car. I have the ATP catless downpipe right now. It's the 3" DP. It does downsize to 2.5 to fit the rest of the exhaust.

What would be something that sounds deep, rich, clean. Looking to stay away from that damn fart can sound! LOL. I'm also not trying to wake up the dead. ^_^

Something with a resonator in it? I like the face right now my exhaust sounds mildly abrasiveness on acceleration, but during cruise, she is quite. I don't want to listen to obnoxious droning. ^_^

#2 ·
I have an AWE cat-back and love it! Let me know if you want to meet up and have a listen.

I should add that my criteria in choosing it was very similar to yours.

#4 ·
That would be fine. This weekend may be tough but I'll let you know. I commute through that area pretty regularly.

#6 ·
That may work as I may be heading out west early a.m. to get some help on my DV. I could drop through on my way back. I'll let you know when I've got things figured out. :beer:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.