Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

VWVortex

Thread: FS: Candy White R32 in Alabama

1. n00b
      Vehicles
      2008 VW R32 2009 Audi A6
      05-01-2012 07:09 PM #1
      Hi! I am selling (unfortunately) my 08 R32. It is Candy White with grey leather interior. It has 35xxx on it, but is my daily driver, so that is subject to change. The only mods are: 225/40ZR -19 BFGOODRICH G-FORCE T/A KDW 2 on 19X8 O.Z. ULTRALEGGERA BLK. These were just put on in Feb 2012 and have less than 3000 miles on them. My wife had a custom sound system put in for me while I was overseas. It is a Kenwood head unit with everything you can think of with it (dvd, sirius, iPod, usb, Hertz component speakers, big Amp....blah, blah..) I don't know a lot about the technical side of sound equipment, I just know that she had it professionally installed, paid more for a system than I would've and it sounds great. The only other mod is a custom tint job. I have always been OCD about keeping this car and our Audi clean and detailed at all times. I use all Zaino products and she shines nicely. I will be posting pics in the next day or so. I am asking $22,000 or best. Any questions or pic requests, please PM. Thanks!

2. n00b
      Vehicles
      2008 VW R32 2009 Audi A6
      05-02-2012 11:43 AM #2