Username or Email Address
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

VWVortex

Thread: 2 bmw e30's $2000 for both

Vehicles
      8P A3, C5 A6 Avant
      05-02-2012 07:43 PM #1
      I have a pair of e30's asking $2000 for both. The red one is an 87 325is 5 speed, it's my daily driver 268k needs a few things. the black one is a 91 325i coupe with a blown auto, but a really clean body. I planned on swapping the 5 speed and some other things into the black one because it runs better and the body is clean, then sell off all the rare IS bits from the red one. But i also just bought an e36, and kind of lost interest in the 30's... Anyway, I live in Belmont, Maine, but I work in Camden and drive the red IS there every day, let me know if you're interested $2000 for both. Trades welcome

also have a set of wheels to throw in

Vehicles
      8P A3, C5 A6 Avant
      05-04-2012 07:13 PM #2
      more info

268k still runs good. 3.73 LSD I have almost all of the records for this car back to 1994. It has good shocks and struts with about 10-15k on them. Néw intake bellows, new vacuum hose kit, new battery, new ICV, Bavarian auto sport intake with k&n filter, After market cat back not sure the brand, but it sounds nice. New wiper motor and linkage. Interior is pretty complete with a crack free dash, m tech steering wheel and sport seats, but the seats are rough so I swapped them out for the comfort seats in the black one so I could get them upholstered.
      Now for the bad, it does have some rust, there is a hole in the pas side rocker, Needs paint, needs rotors, it has cheap cross drilled rotors that warped. door locks work, but I don't trust them, I got locked out of the car once and haven't locked it since. It leaks oil. Has diff slap, needs batteries replaced on the SI board, I bought a supposed good used SI board to replace mine with dead batts, but the batts were dead on that one too. Connections are loose on the windows, so they work when they want to. oem stereo doesn't work, Inc doesn't work, and there are some dash lights that don't work. That's all I can think of at the moment

Now for the 91, I honestly don't know as much about this car, I just bought it from a friend about a month ago. It runs really well, but I think it needs a torque converter. It has surface rust starting but nothing bad, paint has scratches, but it's still respectable. It needs the sunroof motor and linkage. Inner door handles are broken. Has a Sony cd player. Dash is cracked like most e30's. It has brand new tires. Brakes were just done not too long ago, needs shocks and struts. Has a new cam. One dent to speak of on the trunk. Needs kidney grille.
      I also have those wheels to throw in 16x7 et38 no name. I also have about $300 of new parts on a box
      Last edited by downsouthdub; 05-04-2012 at 07:16 PM.

Vehicles
      8P A3, C5 A6 Avant
      05-04-2012 07:15 PM #3
      the wife says i can get my throat tattoo if i sell these, need em gone!

Vehicles
      8P A3, C5 A6 Avant
      05-14-2012 06:47 PM #4
      Trades?

Vehicles
      audi avant/bmw 3&6 series vert/s2 rocco
      05-15-2012 04:11 PM #5
      only if you was local

Vehicles
      8P A3, C5 A6 Avant
      05-16-2012 10:19 AM #6
      Seems like I'm not local to anyone...if I was still in fl these would have sold already

Vehicles
      Veronica the Baby Beemer
      05-17-2012 06:46 PM #7
      Yes they would have, because I would've picked them up.
      Glws

Vehicles
      8P A3, C5 A6 Avant
      05-18-2012 07:00 AM #8
      Thanks!

Few more pics