Username or Email Address
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

VWVortex

Thread: Just moved to Lakeland fl and I'm so lost :-/

Vehicles
      1998 Beetle TDI
      05-03-2012 08:25 PM #1
      Well long story short my family is ditching Ct and we got a house in Lakeland , need to meet some dub ppl out here, sadly my lic got messed up in ct so I've been stuck at my house..... So who's around!!

2. Member amwoflakeland@gmail.com's Avatar
      Vehicles
      08' Jetta
      05-07-2012 08:30 PM #2
      Whats up! We have a few people in lakeland riding around. Welcome to the area. Go to Facebook and add the group Swamp Euros. It's not located in Lakeland but most of the euro guys I know from lakeland are in that group as well. That group is expanding soon to include all of central Florida. We have some big things coming up.

I'm Andrew by the way.
      New revised thread of things for sale.

Quote Originally Posted by 20kmsquare View Post
      There have been hundreds of rapes in cars and automobiles and millions of people have sex in cars.

Vehicles
      1998 Beetle TDI
      05-12-2012 03:37 PM #3
      I'm ryan, as of July I'm gonna be living over on lake Bonnie, just sucks cause my lic got messed up and I just found out that in Fl everything with a motor you need a lic haha but , I'd really like to Come chill with you guys and get to know people. You guys ever go out to like the hookah bar or Lakeland ale house?

4. Member amwoflakeland@gmail.com's Avatar
      Vehicles
      08' Jetta
      05-12-2012 04:51 PM #4
      Dang, that sucks. Yeah I actually have a good friend who lives on lake Bonnie, well atleast his parents do. I live close to lake Hollingsworth. But yeah I don't go to the hookah bat myself, I stopped smoking hookah a couple years ago. It started making me really nauseous. But we aren't adversed to going to the ale house. Add us on swamp euros on Facebook. That's a group in Gainesville but we are expanding to cover central Florida.
      New revised thread of things for sale.

Quote Originally Posted by 20kmsquare View Post
      There have been hundreds of rapes in cars and automobiles and millions of people have sex in cars.

Vehicles
      1998 Beetle TDI
      05-12-2012 06:15 PM #5
      I added swamp euros , tho my facebook still says Ct as my address , it would be really awesome to when I move down for good to have cool people to hang with, I should have my phone back on Monday so maybe I can send my # , I am in the process of trying to get a alpine white jetta from my friend as a project car from up here in ct to bring down with me so I can work on it til I can get my lic back

Vehicles
      1998 Beetle TDI
      05-18-2012 11:54 PM #6
      Awesome I got added I believe I added you on Facebook right? I really excited to move down now and get to meet everyone, are you at SoWo?

Sent from my T-Mobile myTouch 3G