Username or Email Address
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

VWVortex

Thread: Any local places to pickup eibach lowering springs?

Vehicles
      2010 VW CC R-line, 2012 GLI Autobahn
      05-04-2012 02:08 AM #1
      Mods if this is in the wrong place my apologies as I didn't feel it was a wtb thread.

I'm getting ready to start getting pricing together and figuring out cost to lower the CC. I've pretty much settled on the Eibach Pro-Kit, but I was wondering if you all might refer me to who our local vendors are that sell Eibach products and can give me a decent price? I sent a message to good speed randomly not knowing, but I wasn't sure who else might be a retailer in the area that's vortex recommended aka can give me a decent uninflated price.

If you wouldn't mind post some suggestions here.
      2010 CC R-line. 5% tint, Euro Clear Corners,ST Coilovers, Whiteline Adjustable Endlinks, Led interior lights, Apr Stage 1 Carbonio Intake, R8 Coilpacks, Hoen lights, BrakePerformance Rotors, EBC Red Pads
      2012 Jetta GLI Autobahn- APR Stage Intake, Cree LED DRL, Hoen lights, ST Coilovers,AWE TOP, VMR V710 Wheels, Gloss Black Roof Wrap

Vehicles
      98 GTI VR6 S/C, 98 GTI VR6, 97 GTI VR6 DE, 02 2.0L jetta wagon, 03 GTI VR6, Haro Mirra 540 Air
      05-04-2012 02:16 AM #2
      pm sent

Vehicles
      05-04-2012 02:36 AM #3
      Sent a PM back. Text me if you need to.
      2010 CC R-line. 5% tint, Euro Clear Corners,ST Coilovers, Whiteline Adjustable Endlinks, Led interior lights, Apr Stage 1 Carbonio Intake, R8 Coilpacks, Hoen lights, BrakePerformance Rotors, EBC Red Pads
      2012 Jetta GLI Autobahn- APR Stage Intake, Cree LED DRL, Hoen lights, ST Coilovers,AWE TOP, VMR V710 Wheels, Gloss Black Roof Wrap

Vehicles
      '07 B6 Passat
      05-04-2012 02:41 AM #4
      Any interest in a set of Passat DriveGear springs (made by Eibach)? They have about 10k miles on them.
      2007 Candy White/Black Passat 2.0T Wolfsburg Edition| APR Stage 2+ | APR HPFP | Forge WINtake | S3 Intercooler | B&B 3" Turbo-Back Exhaust | Dogbone Insert | FK Silverline+ Coilovers | Front Lip Spoiler/Hi-Def Sideskirts | Votex Trunk Lip Spoiler | R-Line Fog Grilles | Clear Corners | HID Kit - low beams & fogs | RCD-510 | Podi Boost gauge | R-Line Pedals | GTI Steering Wheel |

Vehicles
      05-04-2012 02:44 AM #5
      Quote Originally Posted by B6 Passat View Post
      Any interest in a set of Passat DriveGear springs (made by Eibach)? They have about 10k miles on them.
      Are the driver gear and the Pro-Kit the same thing or is the driver gear spring less of a drop? I want something to eliminate the wheel gap, but i'm not ready to ride the floor yet so to speak.

This is pretty much what i'm going for or a slight bit more wheel gap for the time being

Last edited by MrRline; 05-04-2012 at 02:49 AM.

Vehicles
      '07 B6 Passat
      05-04-2012 02:51 AM #6
      Quote Originally Posted by dj_cronic_metal View Post
      Are the driver gear and the Pro-Kit the same thing or is the driver gear spring less of a drop? I want something to eliminate the wheel gap, but i'm not ready to ride the floor yet so to speak.
      It a 1" drop on the Passat. I know others have but them on CCs, but not sure what the drop is.

old pic
      2007 Candy White/Black Passat 2.0T Wolfsburg Edition| APR Stage 2+ | APR HPFP | Forge WINtake | S3 Intercooler | B&B 3" Turbo-Back Exhaust | Dogbone Insert | FK Silverline+ Coilovers | Front Lip Spoiler/Hi-Def Sideskirts | Votex Trunk Lip Spoiler | R-Line Fog Grilles | Clear Corners | HID Kit - low beams & fogs | RCD-510 | Podi Boost gauge | R-Line Pedals | GTI Steering Wheel |

Vehicles
      05-04-2012 02:53 AM #7
      It a 1" drop on the Passat. I know others have but them on CCs, but not sure what the drop is.

old pic
      Is yours a manual or auto. I guess there are different part numbers because the auto weighs more? I can get part numbers if you need.

Vehicles
      '07 B6 Passat
      05-04-2012 02:59 AM #8
      Mine is an auto & the springs are the auto p/n.

Vehicles
      05-04-2012 03:07 AM #9
      Mine is an auto & the springs are the auto p/n.
      sent you a pm. Going to bed ill check back in the am.

10. 05-04-2012 11:04 AM #10
      Sending PM with contact info