Forgot your password?

VWVortex

Thread: WTB: Passat Wagon - manual

1. Member
      Vehicles
      2002 Jetta TDI
      05-05-2012 09:09 AM #1
      found one- thanks for the offers
      Last edited by darwinh22; 07-17-2012 at 04:59 PM.

2. Member
      Vehicles
      2002 Jetta TDI
      05-09-2012 08:59 AM #2
      TTT - I know this will probably take awhile to find but gotta search somewhere!

3. 05-10-2012 07:11 AM #3
      i have been looking for one too. they are so hard to find but so cool. one of my friends had one and they sold it before i had the funds and now it is gone. it was amazing.

I am less picky on color and interior. i will take anything as long as it is a wagon with stick.

4. Member
      Vehicles
      2002 Jetta TDI
      05-10-2012 11:17 AM #4
      Good luck to you. They are great looking cars. Its for my wife and she is being pretty picky about everything. I'd like a newer wagon but almost every single one of those is automatic!

5. 05-13-2012 08:49 PM #5
      My 2008 Passat Wagon is for sale and is equipped better than you described you want.

Six Speed Manual Transmission
      RNS-510 Navigation,
      Bluetooth,
      DVD,
      ipod/Iphone integration
      Heated Seats
      Rear Door Privacy/Shade Screens
      Dark tinted windows
      31,XXX miles.
      The original factory powertrain warranty extends to 60k mi or March, 2013.
      Exterior color: dark dark brown nearly black. I think they call it mocha anthracite
      Interior: Black with silver accents

Condition: Very very good condition. It's a pretty car. I can't believe I'm selling it, but when I get my $19,250 asking price, it may be well worthwhile. You can see it listed on auto trader dot com. It's ad number AT-121C2478. If you search for a manual wagon Passat under 40k mi nationwide, you'll find it. It's located in Olympia, WA, and the mileage is creeping up as it is a daily driver, but I put so few miles on it. It is under 31,500 miles on May 13, 2012.

You will not find many others equipped like this. Yep, it's got the hill-hold feature on a six-speed manual. Yep, it's the wagon. Navigation. Bluetooth. Check out the photos in the ad. You can get the navigation, trip data, or music info in the instrument cluster whether you're viewing that same info or different stuff on the main screen. I think you can even play DVDs while you drive. I set it up that way, but never tried it---because that's not safe. What else? You can put all the windows up or down from the key fob. I closed the windows from my bedroom the other night. Awesome! The dang thing is just so complete....except, it has no sunroof. VW of America, please, we have never had a 4 cyl Passat wagon with a manual transmission and a sunroof in the USA. It has never been a factory option package here. Alas, we don't even have Passat wagons in the new line up. This is the last one equipped like this for a while. Have fun with your search. Let me know if mine is it.

Best,
      MA

Vehicles
      '02 Allroad
      05-14-2012 08:44 AM #6
      Quote Originally Posted by Marty444 View Post
      My 2008 Passat Wagon is for sale and is equipped better than you described you want.

Six Speed Manual Transmission
      RNS-510 Navigation,
      Bluetooth,
      DVD,
      ipod/Iphone integration
      Heated Seats
      Rear Door Privacy/Shade Screens
      Dark tinted windows
      31,XXX miles.
      The original factory powertrain warranty extends to 60k mi or March, 2013.
      Exterior color: dark dark brown nearly black. I think they call it mocha anthracite
      Interior: Black with silver accents

Condition: Very very good condition. It's a pretty car. I can't believe I'm selling it, but when I get my $19,250 asking price, it may be well worthwhile. You can see it listed on auto trader dot com. It's ad number AT-121C2478. If you search for a manual wagon Passat under 40k mi nationwide, you'll find it. It's located in Olympia, WA, and the mileage is creeping up as it is a daily driver, but I put so few miles on it. It is under 31,500 miles on May 13, 2012.

You will not find many others equipped like this. Yep, it's got the hill-hold feature on a six-speed manual. Yep, it's the wagon. Navigation. Bluetooth. Check out the photos in the ad. You can get the navigation, trip data, or music info in the instrument cluster whether you're viewing that same info or different stuff on the main screen. I think you can even play DVDs while you drive. I set it up that way, but never tried it---because that's not safe. What else? You can put all the windows up or down from the key fob. I closed the windows from my bedroom the other night. Awesome! The dang thing is just so complete....except, it has no sunroof. VW of America, please, we have never had a 4 cyl Passat wagon with a manual transmission and a sunroof in the USA. It has never been a factory option package here. Alas, we don't even have Passat wagons in the new line up. This is the last one equipped like this for a while. Have fun with your search. Let me know if mine is it.

Best,
      MA
      I've been drooling over this car for quite some time now. I have it saved in my autotrader profile. Unfortunately, it's just too far away for a used car. Best of luck with the sale

Last edited by AndyTR32; 05-14-2012 at 08:46 AM.

7. 05-14-2012 08:47 PM #7
      Quote Originally Posted by Marty444 View Post
      ... VW of America, please, we have never had a 4 cyl Passat wagon with a manual transmission and a sunroof in the USA. It has never been a factory option package here....
      All manual US spec wagons in 2008 were base models. As best I recall, about the only option was heated seats...

My 2008 was equipped that way...2007 was the year you could go hog-wild with manual wagons. Cool stuff like Sport Package + Bi-Xenon + Dynaudio. In fact, there's one in my garage right now.

2007 Passat Wagon 6MT Sport | 2006 Cummins Ram 6MT |
      1993 B13 SE-R | 2011 Cayenne 6MT

8. Member
      Vehicles
      2002 Jetta TDI
      05-19-2012 05:06 PM #8
      beautiful car! Unfortunately I'm on the opposite side of the country from you.....

Vehicles
      2001 325 cic e46 MT, and 2008 passat wagon B6 MT6, on air and rotis
      06-06-2012 08:35 AM #9
      Quote Originally Posted by darwinh22 View Post
      beautiful car! Unfortunately I'm on the opposite side of the country from you.....
      I am in PA, and if you got $21,000 or something close to that, i will let my baby go.
      WWTD
      Just think, What Would T Do?
      Who is T? ME .
      PM me if want to know wwTd.

Vehicles
      2013 Golf R
      06-20-2012 08:49 PM #10
      Quote Originally Posted by wwtd View Post
      I am in PA, and if you got $21,000 or something close to that, i will let my baby go.
      PM me Im interested