Username or Email Address
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

VWVortex

Thread: FS: Modshack Intake and Cold Air Hose

1. Member
      05-05-2012 04:01 PM #1
      Selling my Modshack intake and cold air hose. No longer needed since I am driving a Golf R now.

Used for around 5k miles.

Intake is missing 1 hose clamp that you can pick up anywhere for a couple bucks. Everything else needed for installation is there.

$165 shipped

Also for sale I have a cold air hose pieced together of parts from Aircraft Spruce. The 2 flanges new are 7.50 and the hose itself is $8 per foot. There is about 3 feet of it here. The flanges are just plastidipped so that is easily touched up.

$25 shipped

If you want the intake AND ducting it would be $180 shipped - woooo bundle deal

Vehicles
      2015 GTI, 2013 FRS, 2008 R32, 1983 Rabbit
      05-06-2012 01:33 AM #2
      Do you have any pics of how you ran the cold air feed to your modshack by any chance? Potentially interested in it.
      Holy Milltek.
      Tarmacs cut it close.
      Miami Vase
      Cams A Make Her Dance

3. Member
      05-06-2012 10:45 AM #3
      Quote Originally Posted by mfbmike View Post
      Do you have any pics of how you ran the cold air feed to your modshack by any chance? Potentially interested in it.
      Unfortunately I can't find any pics of this.

I'm sure you've seen the cold air feed to the lower grill for the evoms. This attaches to the grill the same way.

On the modshack there are a couple screws holding on the attachment point. I just took a 3" thin piece of metal, drilled 2 holes in it. One to attach to the modshack the other to position the outlet of the cold air feed directly in front of the intake. I think the piece of metal I used got thrown out by accident but I will look.

It cost $2 for the piece of metal at Lowe's and about 5 minutes to set up.

Mike if you are interested in buying this let me know. I can run out to Lowe's and make a new adapter to connect the air feed to the intake. No extra charge.

Last edited by Rdurty2; 05-06-2012 at 11:19 AM.

4. Member
      05-25-2012 12:33 PM #4
      bump

entertaining reasonable offers