Username or Email Address
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?
  • Log in or Sign up

    VWVortex


    Results 1 to 6 of 6

    Thread: Need a Polisher? 24 hours to get in on this one - Griot's Orbital Polisher Kit

    1. Forum Sponsor DetailersDomain's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jun 25th, 2006
      Posts
      1,643
      Vehicles
      2010 S4, 2007 Q7, 2002 911 Turbo
      05-05-2012 11:00 PM #1
      Need an Orbital Polisher?



      Well you have 24 hours to get in on this one.

      Griot's Random Orbital Polisher Base Kit

      Retail Price: $186.85
      Your Savings: $56.86

      On sale: $129.99

      Starts now and ends tomorrow at 5/6/2012 (8:30 PM EST)

      Click here to purchase it now.

    2. Moderator Jesstzn's Avatar
      Join Date
      Apr 20th, 2003
      Location
      BC CanaDUH
      Posts
      11,293
      05-05-2012 11:10 PM #2
      Jump on it guys .. its a great deal and a good machine ,... I got one the last go round.

      While your at it .. add some Optimum Compound & polish to your order ... great polishes for the noob... work great and very forgiving.
      Last edited by Jesstzn; 05-06-2012 at 11:17 AM.

    3. Member David802's Avatar
      Join Date
      Feb 22nd, 2011
      Location
      SLuT
      Posts
      2,694
      Vehicles
      01 Jetta VR6, 71 Type 1.
      05-06-2012 03:55 PM #3
      Quote Originally Posted by Jesstzn View Post
      Jump on it guys .. its a great deal and a good machine ,... I got one the last go round.

      While your at it .. add some Optimum Compound & polish to your order ... great polishes for the noob... work great and very forgiving.
      How does it compare to a 7424 XP? I'm really tempted to buy it but don't need two tools that do the same thing.

    4. Moderator Jesstzn's Avatar
      Join Date
      Apr 20th, 2003
      Location
      BC CanaDUH
      Posts
      11,293
      05-06-2012 07:07 PM #4
      Quote Originally Posted by David802 View Post
      How does it compare to a 7424 XP? I'm really tempted to buy it but don't need two tools that do the same thing.
      I have both .. way more powerful .. does the same thing tho .. just faster.

    5. 05-15-2012 12:10 PM #5
      There is many polishers are around us for better polish to our car but you should be purchase a good and reliable polisher from the internet for your car or etc.

    6. Moderator Jesstzn's Avatar
      Join Date
      Apr 20th, 2003
      Location
      BC CanaDUH
      Posts
      11,293
      05-15-2012 02:28 PM #6
      Quote Originally Posted by Nico123 View Post
      There is many polishers are around us for better polish to our car but you should be purchase a good and reliable polisher from the internet for your car or etc.
      Huh?

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •