Username or Email Address
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

VWVortex

Thread: Audi A3

1. 05-06-2012 04:28 PM #1
      Good Afternoon,

I have been trying to find a pre-owned 2010 or 2011 Audi A3 2.0 TFSI FWD Progressiv 6 speed in Ibis White for the past two weeks. There is not one to be found.

I have noticed that there are a lot of Audi A3 TDI 2.0 TDI Clean Diesel FWD Progressiv S Tronic for sale with very low mileage. Why?

Rosies

2. Member
      Vehicles
      '12 Audi A3 Quattro
      05-08-2012 04:27 PM #2
      Quote Originally Posted by Rosies View Post
      Good Afternoon,

I have been trying to find a pre-owned 2010 or 2011 Audi A3 2.0 TFSI FWD Progressiv 6 speed in Ibis White for the past two weeks. There is not one to be found.

I have noticed that there are a lot of Audi A3 TDI 2.0 TDI Clean Diesel FWD Progressiv S Tronic for sale with very low mileage. Why?

Rosies
      Consider the fact that hatches aren't the most popular vehicle in america. Then make that a $30,000 hatchback and give it a 6 speed. The result is that not many are made since there isn't a high demand for them. DSG is a "larger seller" than the stick, especially a newer one.

As for the TDI's I really am surprised to hear you found a lot of them with low mileage. Usually they have high mileage and there isn't a lot of them. Maybe it is just the area you are in? IDK.