Username or Email Address
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

VWVortex

Thread: Not your average VW....

Vehicles
      B5.5
      05-07-2012 10:22 PM #1
      Hello I’m Hoyt and this is my 1996 Ez-Go oasis beverage cart. This is not your average refresher though; it’s been modded to be used for just about anything. Since this was a refresher cart, and a work cart, it has a longer and wider wheel base for greater load capacity and balance. It features a 4” Jakes style lift kit and large Gator style knobby tires. This is a great combination for off-road, great for mud, snow, gravel, light water, and rocks. I never in my life have gotten this thing stuck, it really is just great. It’s painted solid black with a spray on bed liner similar to LINEX. I love the color and the paint; it won’t scratch, fade, or chip. As far as night riding goes, you’re all set with a main front headlight, 2 8” off-road spotlights, and dual taillights in the rear. You see carts all the time with the rear seat that folds into a hauling “bed”, but this is way more legit. This is a solid steel, lifting, black bed. It lifts for dumping, and has an attachment for an automatic lift but as it sits it is NOT automatic, surrounded by boards for great hauling capacity. The motor is a gasoline, 2 cylinder motor that will run a century on a tank of gas. This really is a perfect work cart.
      Now for the comfort features. The seat is brand new and custom made by me. It is foam surrounded by marine vinyl. This isn’t going to leak or retain any water and you will find it is extremely comfortable. On the dash you’re looking at a CB radio on your left, and a stereo on your right, with one speaker under the seat. The top is almost brand new, but does have one spot of damage that will drip after a hard rain, but I really never have a problem with it. Although the top is nice, it is a sand color and doesn’t match the rest of the cart. Will try and paint before the sale if possible. If you’re really interested, I may be able to grab the refresher unit that was originally on it for a little extra money.
      Recent maintenance: Cart was returned from the shop, where it was completely gone through and repaired., Brand new battery. Less than an hour on it., New fuel filter, New air filter, New oil filter and oil
      For over 100 more pictures, please visit www.photobucket.com/ezgooasis
      Looking for 3k, and as far as price goes, I’m pretty firm but will accept certain trades.
      For information please call 540-986-80seven zero
      Last edited by NadaGTI; 05-17-2012 at 12:34 AM.
      VARIANT
      Dammit Hoyt!
      H&R Springs, Bilstein Struts, ECS Sleeve kit, Grenade Knob, Stubby Antenna, Neuspeed Front Sway Bar, Thule Rack, Yakima Big Powderhounds, Euroswitch, Full LeBra, 35% Tint, Short Shift, Forge Splitter, 19x7.5 GLK's

Vehicles
      B5.5
      05-08-2012 09:53 PM #2
      Looking for 3k. Trades include GTI mk2, GTI mk4, b5 passats. Show me what ya got, worst i can say is no
      VARIANT
      Dammit Hoyt!
      H&R Springs, Bilstein Struts, ECS Sleeve kit, Grenade Knob, Stubby Antenna, Neuspeed Front Sway Bar, Thule Rack, Yakima Big Powderhounds, Euroswitch, Full LeBra, 35% Tint, Short Shift, Forge Splitter, 19x7.5 GLK's

3. Member
      Vehicles
      2004.5 GLI, 2000 Jetta VR6 (sold)
      05-09-2012 11:20 PM #3
      who the **** would trade their car for a golf cart?
      VRalliance#170

Vehicles
      A Swedish POS + LBZ Duramax
      05-10-2012 07:30 PM #4
      hahaha only someone who would live in Va

Vehicles
      B5.5
      05-11-2012 12:08 PM #5
      Quote Originally Posted by bobbyk94 View Post
      hahaha only someone who would live in Va
      Correct
      VARIANT
      Dammit Hoyt!

Vehicles
      B5.5
      05-16-2012 11:28 PM #6
      VARIANT
      Dammit Hoyt!

Vehicles
      B5.5
      05-21-2012 09:49 PM #7
      Bump
      VARIANT
      Dammit Hoyt!

Vehicles
      B5.5
      06-24-2012 06:26 PM #8
      Still for sale. Really want an mk2
      VARIANT
      Dammit Hoyt!

9. 06-26-2012 08:15 PM #9
      2k and you can have mine.

Vehicles
      B5.5
      06-26-2012 09:20 PM #10
      Quote Originally Posted by manny1337 View Post
      2k and you can have mine.
      More info?
      VARIANT
      Dammit Hoyt!