Forgot your password?

VWVortex

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: CBFA Highflow Cat/Testpipe CEL Fix Thread

Vehicles
      mk5 tsi hatchback
      05-11-2012 10:42 AM #36
      Quote Originally Posted by Ricky Bobby View Post
      Awesome to hear you fixed it! Keep us filled in and check your car for soft codes after 500-1000 miles or so! I will be doing a new exhaust setup soon and will be using some blue loctite on the threads of the o2 bung plug I believe, just to keep it from backing out.

Going to order a BFI and RAI J-spacer as well, and make sure they face the front of the car!
      Another suggestion, on the RAI spacer put some locktite on the insert as it doesn't sit snug and will rattle a little during start up, high rev etc. I'm really anal about little noises here and there so I need to pull mine off tomorrow and get some locktite on the insert.

Vehicles
      2003 X5 3.0i 5SPD, 07 SV1Ks
      05-11-2012 11:23 AM #37
      Duly noted!

EDIT: Thanks to MR. O.G. of the TSI forums mr. Ryan Mills, I have found his measurements for the AWE spacers and the diameter of their "flow holes".

LINK TO O2 SPACERS

This is the cliff's notes from seeing his pics:

Pre-cat sensor: 1/2" diameter flow hole, length of total spacer is 2" including threads, 1.5" spacer body not including threads

Post-cat sensor: 1/4" diameter flow hole, length of total spacer is 1 5/8" including threads, 1.18" spacer body not including threads

Now, our next experiment if Kaban wants to measure his UNUSED spacer jet on the RAI, is what is the diameter of the middle jet? If it's 1/2", and the smaller one is 1/4", we may be on to something yet again. I will email RAI and see if they can measure their long spacer as well for length and the diameters of the flow holes on the inserts.
      Last edited by Ricky Bobby; 05-11-2012 at 11:44 AM.
      Quote Originally Posted by Senor Pelligro
      It's a car for a fashion forward, style conscious guy that's always looking for the season's hottest accessory. A guy that watches Project Runway, reads TMZ, and drinks Cosmos.

It's simply fabulous, sweetie.

Vehicles
      2009 GTI
      05-11-2012 12:01 PM #38
      I drilled out 2 of the 3 spark plug non foulers used to 1/2"
      :APR -stage 2 :BSH -Intake,Mounts,RSB,TB Pipe :Whiteline -A.L.K.,Endlinks :Porsche 17Z BBK
      :Devils Own -DVC-30+Direct Port Injection :BC Racing -BR Coilovers :Flik-FTD :OSIR
      :Neuspeed:Eurojet -Ceramic Coated DP :DEFI :Unibrace :Tyrolsport :Bildon :Hawk
      TSI FAQ: http://forums.vwvortex.com/showthread.php?4042736

4. Member
      Vehicles
      2011 GTI, giac stage 2+, eurojet TBE, carbonio intake, S3 intercooler
      05-13-2012 10:29 PM #39
      Ive had the same issue with my 2011 gti... I have a eurojet tbe exhaust with there high flow cat and running stage 2 giac software.. All it took for me was a non-fouler on my second o2 censor and a 42dd spacer on my 3rd o2 censor..

Vehicles
      mk5 tsi hatchback
      05-14-2012 10:01 AM #40
      Quote Originally Posted by Johnotis10 View Post
      Ive had the same issue with my 2011 gti... I have a eurojet tbe exhaust with there high flow cat and running stage 2 giac software.. All it took for me was a non-fouler on my second o2 censor and a 42dd spacer on my 3rd o2 censor..
      Excellent!

I'm still throwing a p0926 (fuel trim system too lean bank1) code and now a p0137 (oxygen sensor circuit low voltage bank1 sensor2) code.

No P0420 though so that's one headache fixed. Dropping the car off at an exhaust shop so they can recheck all my vband clamps, turbo bolts and o2 sensors.

Vehicles
      05-14-2012 11:39 AM #41
      Quote Originally Posted by kaban View Post
      Excellent!

I'm still throwing a p0926 (fuel trim system too lean bank1) code and now a p0137 (oxygen sensor circuit low voltage bank1 sensor2) code.

No P0420 though so that's one headache fixed. Dropping the car off at an exhaust shop so they can recheck all my vband clamps, turbo bolts and o2 sensors.

I hate to say it but the P0137 for the sensor voltage may be the indication of a bad sensor, I had to get mine replaced under warranty when I first did my current downpipe.

Is the P0926 fuel trim too lean code related to any of the sensors? And no CEL from these correct, these are just soft codes?
      It's a car for a fashion forward, style conscious guy that's always looking for the season's hottest accessory. A guy that watches Project Runway, reads TMZ, and drinks Cosmos.

Vehicles
      05-14-2012 11:40 AM #42
      Non-fouler drilled out to 1/2"? Did you just use 1? Was it the 42002 Help part number listed from Virtual?

And also, does your 42DD spacer face the front of the car (away from the exhaust stream) or do you just have it mounted up however? And have you checked your car for soft codes like the op Kaban?

Vehicles
      mk5 tsi hatchback
      05-14-2012 11:56 AM #43
      I hate to say it but the P0137 for the sensor voltage may be the indication of a bad sensor, I had to get mine replaced under warranty when I first did my current downpipe.

Is the P0926 fuel trim too lean code related to any of the sensors? And no CEL from these correct, these are just soft codes?
      I did get a CEL from the codes but I'm not sure if it was due to the P0137 or P2096. I'm still under CPO warranty and a good friend of mine is a master tech at a local VW dealer so I should be able to get the o2 sensor replaced under warranty. I still think I have an exhaust leak so that may explain the P2096. I'm going to drop it off with my exhaust guy and have him go over each connection to make sure the seals are tight and probably slap some sealer paste for good measure.

Vehicles
      05-14-2012 04:01 PM #44
      I did get a CEL from the codes but I'm not sure if it was due to the P0137 or P2096. I'm still under CPO warranty and a good friend of mine is a master tech at a local VW dealer so I should be able to get the o2 sensor replaced under warranty. I still think I have an exhaust leak so that may explain the P2096. I'm going to drop it off with my exhaust guy and have him go over each connection to make sure the seals are tight and probably slap some sealer paste for good measure.

if its due to the sensor going bad, a lot of times its from the wires getting twisted on install or uninstall, or it getting knocked on the ground. the sensors are very sensitive, my installer in 2008 barely messed around with it yet it still "went bad".

Vehicles
      mk5 tsi hatchback
      05-14-2012 06:19 PM #45
      if its due to the sensor going bad, a lot of times its from the wires getting twisted on install or uninstall, or it getting knocked on the ground. the sensors are very sensitive, my installer in 2008 barely messed around with it yet it still "went bad".
      Good thing I have a VW Tech hook up who will push it through as a warranty claim

Vehicles
      05-21-2012 12:25 PM #46
      keeping this bumped up from page 2 for anyone who is working on this!

Vehicles
      05-25-2012 11:17 AM #47
      plac from vortex defeated his CEL yesterday, here is link from golfmk6:

http://www.golfmk6.com/forums/showth...=10334&page=63

Setup: Stock catback, Ultimate Racing downpipe with Ceramic cat, unresonated
      No spacers on rear o2, 42DD right angle spacer on middle (pre-cat) o2 sensor, threaded halfway out.

hope this is helpful!

Vehicles
      2013 Audi S4
      05-25-2012 11:28 AM #48
      plac from vortex defeated his CEL yesterday, here is link from golfmk6:

http://www.golfmk6.com/forums/showth...=10334&page=63

Setup: Stock catback, Ultimate Racing downpipe with Ceramic cat, unresonated
      No spacers on rear o2, 42DD right angle spacer on middle (pre-cat) o2 sensor, threaded halfway out.
      hope this is helpful!
      No spacer on the rear sensor?? I am intrigued, to say the least.

Vehicles
      2009 GTI
      05-25-2012 11:30 AM #49
      Quote Originally Posted by Poprocks01 View Post
      his DP had a cat
      :APR -stage 2 :BSH -Intake,Mounts,RSB,TB Pipe :Whiteline -A.L.K.,Endlinks :Porsche 17Z BBK
      :Devils Own -DVC-30+Direct Port Injection :BC Racing -BR Coilovers :Flik-FTD :OSIR
      :Neuspeed:Eurojet -Ceramic Coated DP :DEFI :Unibrace :Tyrolsport :Bildon :Hawk
      TSI FAQ: http://forums.vwvortex.com/showthread.php?4042736

Vehicles
      2013 Audi S4
      05-25-2012 11:51 AM #50
      Quote Originally Posted by ViRtUaLheretic View Post
      his DP had a cat
      As does mine. I also have a 42DD spacer. Gonna try to duplicate his magic asap.

Vehicles
      05-25-2012 12:16 PM #51
      Quote Originally Posted by Poprocks01 View Post

If you look around in that thread, Ultimate Racing makes their rear o2 port with a spacer built in, and a small hole drilled through. So in effect it has a spacer, just nothing additional on the rear.

Keep in mind that he also has a 400 cell ceramic cat which may give a cleaner reading than a 200cell metal that most of us run.

Vehicles
      2013 Audi S4
      05-25-2012 12:22 PM #52
      If you look around in that thread, Ultimate Racing makes their rear o2 port with a spacer built in, and a small hole drilled through. So in effect it has a spacer, just nothing additional on the rear.

Keep in mind that he also has a 400 cell ceramic cat which may give a cleaner reading than a 200cell metal that most of us run.
      Aha. Thanks. Well, I also have Stratmosphere spacers hanging around. So I'll put one on the last sensor.

Vehicles
      mk5 tsi hatchback
      05-25-2012 06:14 PM #53
      Got my all my codes sorted out today. P0137 fixed via a new o2 sensor (under warranty), p2096 fixed by tightening down 2 turbo nuts that were loose, no p420 in sight

Vehicles
      05-29-2012 11:57 AM #54
      Got my all my codes sorted out today. P0137 fixed via a new o2 sensor (under warranty), p2096 fixed by tightening down 2 turbo nuts that were loose, no p420 in sight
      very good to hear!

Vehicles
      1997 NA Miata, 2013 Golf 4-door
      06-01-2012 03:26 AM #55

I'm using a Unitronic/Eurojet downpipe with a 200cel cat. I tried replicating his set up using a 42DD spacer on the 2nd o2, threaded half way out. 40 miles and no luck yet. I'll know for sure tomorrow if this set up works or not, if not then i'll just get a non-fouler on the 2nd, 42dd on the 3rd.

Vehicles
      06-01-2012 10:03 AM #56
      Quote Originally Posted by BODH1 View Post
      I'm using a Unitronic/Eurojet downpipe with a 200cel cat. I tried replicating his set up using a 42DD spacer on the 2nd o2, threaded half way out. 40 miles and no luck yet. I'll know for sure tomorrow if this set up works or not, if not then i'll just get a non-fouler on the 2nd, 42dd on the 3rd.
      I posted on golfmk6 about this.

Try replicating kaban's setup since you both have the same DP.

BFI spacer on 2nd o2, RAI J-spacer with smallest insert on rear o2. And make sure you dont have an exhaust leak.

Vehicles
      06-01-2012 01:23 PM #57
      I posted on golfmk6 about this.

Try replicating kaban's setup since you both have the same DP.

BFI spacer on 2nd o2, RAI J-spacer with smallest insert on rear o2. And make sure you dont have an exhaust leak.
      I also replied on the golfmkvi forum. The CEL is off at around 45 miles. I'll post back if it comes back on.

Vehicles
      '12 GTI Autobahn,'04 Ram 4x4,'08 Harley Nightrod Special,'06 Yamaha Apex,'12 Arctic cat 1100 TURBO
      06-06-2012 11:13 AM #58
      Just want to say thanks to Kaban and Ricky Bobby and others in here for such great info! Finally a thread that doesn't get offtrack with smilies and 'I slept with your mom' posts, probably cause its not in the general forums! awesome!

Ok guys Ive been doing my homework for months before i go stage 2, and now that i found this thread I really feel more confident about going stage 2!

I am in NY with a CBFA(OBD2 emission tests here every year!)

Im going GIAC stage 2 and want to take advantage of their sale(which i think should be coming around Waterfest this July). I wont be getting my downpipe for about 6 weeks after the tune. Has anyone just run the stage 2 tune(moderately) with stock DP for a few weeks safely? I spose i could always leave it stock mode while waiting for DP too.

Now im torn between UR or EJ DPs. Both offered me great forum pricing(very close to eachother in cost) However the EJ will give me both test pipe AND 200CELL CAT pipe. So this makes me want to lean EJ, then i can simply use KABANs setup for spacers.

anyway, I will post more here when i get things going, this thread has more amazing info in 2 pages then any thread on Vortex! Great work on the AWE spacer sizes, its odd how the rear spacers on AWEs seem shorter, but i do believe their CAT is 400cell, so this might be the reason.

Im assuming with a hi flow 200cell CAT we need MORE spacing AFTER CAT, and LESS spacing BEFORE CAT.

Great work here people!
      '12 GTI Autobahn 6SPD MT
      Red Footwell lights | Rear View Camera | CIM Boost Gauge | VCDS Tweaks | EuroCupholder | SeatDrawers | Chrome Glovebox latch | CandyWhite Spoiler | 'R' LED Tails | Euro HL Switch | 35%-20%Tint | Hartmann HROC 19x8.5 ET47 | Conti DW 225/35-19 | H&R Super Sports
      My Mod-DIY-Build thread! | Pics!

24. Member
      Vehicles
      06-06-2012 02:28 PM #59
      Quote Originally Posted by rockerdan View Post
      Just want to say thanks to Kaban and Ricky Bobby and others in here for such great info! Finally a thread that doesn't get offtrack with smilies and 'I slept with your mom' posts, probably cause its not in the general forums! awesome!

Ok guys Ive been doing my homework for months before i go stage 2, and now that i found this thread I really feel more confident about going stage 2!

I am in NY with a CBFA(OBD2 emission tests here every year!)

Im going GIAC stage 2 and want to take advantage of their sale(which i think should be coming around Waterfest this July). I wont be getting my downpipe for about 6 weeks after the tune. Has anyone just run the stage 2 tune(moderately) with stock DP for a few weeks safely? I spose i could always leave it stock mode while waiting for DP too.

Now im torn between UR or EJ DPs. Both offered me great forum pricing(very close to eachother in cost) However the EJ will give me both test pipe AND 200CELL CAT pipe. So this makes me want to lean EJ, then i can simply use KABANs setup for spacers.

anyway, I will post more here when i get things going, this thread has more amazing info in 2 pages then any thread on Vortex! Great work on the AWE spacer sizes, its odd how the rear spacers on AWEs seem shorter, but i do believe their CAT is 400cell, so this might be the reason.

Im assuming with a hi flow 200cell CAT we need MORE spacing AFTER CAT, and LESS spacing BEFORE CAT.

Great work here people!
      Just to let u know im am at giac stage 2 with a EJ tbe with there high flow cat.. I have a cbfa car aswell. To answer ur first question u cant go stage 2 without a downpipe.. Second i have a pretty good setup with my spacers and even though i have no check engine light it still throws a 0420 code. Hopefully when it comes to the time i can pass my inspection here in mass..

Vehicles
      '12 GTI Autobahn,'04 Ram 4x4,'08 Harley Nightrod Special,'06 Yamaha Apex,'12 Arctic cat 1100 TURBO
      06-06-2012 02:59 PM #60
      Just to let u know im am at giac stage 2 with a EJ tbe with there high flow cat.. I have a cbfa car aswell. To answer ur first question u cant go stage 2 without a downpipe.. Second i have a pretty good setup with my spacers and even though i have no check engine light it still throws a 0420 code. Hopefully when it comes to the time i can pass my inspection here in mass..
      I have spoke to a few people at AWE and all say no problem stage 2 with stock DP, its just not going to have the power it would with 3" dp obviously. They dont recommend hammering it as it does produce more boost and could produce too much heat for such a restricted DP/Cat(stock) Also i can always simply put it into stock mode if for some reason a got a CEL before i get my DP. I just want to take advantage of the sale when it arrives and not have to send ECU back and pay an upgrade fee later for stage 2.

as for your code P0420, I assumed that this code automatically throws the CEL. Odd that yours does not. Most likely in OBD2 states it will not pass even without a CEL.

what exactly is your spacer setup? Im leaning toward buying TWO RAI J spacers since they come with the 'JETS', and fine tuning with the Jets from there.

Last edited by rockerdan; 06-06-2012 at 03:01 PM.
      '12 GTI Autobahn 6SPD MT
      Red Footwell lights | Rear View Camera | CIM Boost Gauge | VCDS Tweaks | EuroCupholder | SeatDrawers | Chrome Glovebox latch | CandyWhite Spoiler | 'R' LED Tails | Euro HL Switch | 35%-20%Tint | Hartmann HROC 19x8.5 ET47 | Conti DW 225/35-19 | H&R Super Sports

26. Member
      Vehicles
      06-06-2012 04:31 PM #61
      I have a non fouler in the mid censor and a 42dd spacer in the rear... I heard even with the spacers u still throw a code but not always a cel which is kind of weird.. It might randomly come on and off..

Vehicles
      06-06-2012 06:43 PM #62
      I have a non fouler in the mid censor and a 42dd spacer in the rear... I heard even with the spacers u still throw a code but not always a cel which is kind of weird.. It might randomly come on and off..
      the problem with the CBFA is its very finicky! If i were you I would buy a RAI J spacer, install it after the cat, then take your 42dd and install it before the cat... I bet that would be perfect.

the reason I will go with RAI spacer is the fact they come with JETS, to fine tune. Other spacers and non foulers have to be drilled out, but then your stuck with that size.

RAI also has a straight spacer with 2 Jets, but the more i talk to people the more i hear they are using the J style. Seems RAI has a very hard time keeping them instock!

According to this thread and others, guys who DO not have a CEL DO not have a code either. Im thinking maybe you got a code and WILL eventually get the CEL sooner or later, or at least Intermittently.

right now im just waiting for the GIAC Sale!! After I saw some of the great stage 2 dyno pulls from GIAC it made me a believer. The more dynos i see from all the tuners, it seems APR is usually low, but as they say smooth and safe.

'12 GTI Autobahn 6SPD MT

28. Member
      Vehicles
      06-06-2012 10:37 PM #63
      Thanks for the info... Maybe I'll try that setup.. Actually i just installed a p3 cars boost gauge that tells me what codes I have and then clears it for me.. As long as i can pass inspection then im good for now... The car runs great perfect even with the code.. I have till september anyway..

Just some info for u aswell.. Giac stage 2 is awesome.. I heard mixed reviews about apr.. I heard its a bit conservative. As for my car, its pretty damn fast. The gauge i bought allows me to keep track of my 0-60 times and so far my best is 5.2 sec with stock dunlops.. Im sure if i get some stickie tires i will be sub 5 easily..

Vehicles
      06-06-2012 11:14 PM #64
      Thanks for the info... Maybe I'll try that setup.. Actually i just installed a p3 cars boost gauge that tells me what codes I have and then clears it for me.. As long as i can pass inspection then im good for now... The car runs great perfect even with the code.. I have till september anyway..

Just some info for u aswell.. Giac stage 2 is awesome.. I heard mixed reviews about apr.. I heard its a bit conservative. As for my car, its pretty damn fast. The gauge i bought allows me to keep track of my 0-60 times and so far my best is 5.2 sec with stock dunlops.. Im sure if i get some stickie tires i will be sub 5 easily..
      Man that is awesome, cant wait to get mine stage 2 GIAC soon! I have considered APR, REVO and UNI but i think i will be happiest with GIAC after much research. really great to hear yours works well. That is an awesome 0-60 time!

I lowered mine last month and got Conti DW tires so i should have some decent grip! Only thing I worry about is how long will my clutch last after stage 2! LOL

Ill be sure to post up here when i get my DP and spacers setup, but that wont be for a few more months.

'12 GTI Autobahn 6SPD MT

30. Member
      Vehicles
      06-07-2012 12:21 AM #65
      As tuners i know that sometimes we have tendencies to spend money too fast with our cars.. Lol! Im sure soon enough you will be there..

As far as your clutch.... I have a dsg so i dont have experience first hand with that but from what i hear u should be good for a while.. It all depends on ur driving style..

Good stuff though! Just be sure to have a professional install ur software.. Things could go bad quick if not done properly.

Vehicles
      06-07-2012 10:20 AM #66
      As tuners i know that sometimes we have tendencies to spend money too fast with our cars.. Lol! Im sure soon enough you will be there..

As far as your clutch.... I have a dsg so i dont have experience first hand with that but from what i hear u should be good for a while.. It all depends on ur driving style..

Good stuff though! Just be sure to have a professional install ur software.. Things could go bad quick if not done properly.
      Yeah i hear that....if you look at my build thread i spent way too much the first 2 weeks i owned car! LOL... But now its time for more power.

I spent alot of time looking around, and Emailing. Its funny not one TUNER replied to my emails, not APR, not REVO, and Unitronic finally did after a few weeks. My local GIAC dealer wanted $150 labor install geesh!

I emailed AWE and they replied to me within an hour! I decided it would be best to ship my ECU to AWE. They do not charge any labor to flash, no tax either. So ill remove ECU myself and ship to AWE which is alot less then $150 plus tax paying locally to a guy who has not done any MK6s yet. AWE has done lots and they are very reputable! I got my springs from AWE last month and had really great communication with them, and always read about how many guys online have had AWE do their cars, wish i lived closer to them.

'12 GTI Autobahn 6SPD MT

Vehicles
      06-07-2012 02:54 PM #67
      If you are going with the RAI J-spacers, I would use middle jet on the front sensor, and smallest jet on the rear sensor. You may also need a nonfouler on the front sensor, in essence it is farther away but the "flow hole" is larger so it can't be the same distance away as the rear sensor. It's very touchy

Or just go with the tried and true results in this thread: kaban has BFI spacer on front, RAI J spacer on rear with smallest insert on a Eurojet 200 cell metal cat downpipe.

plac has the UR with rear bung already modded by UR, and 42DD spacer on front threaded halfway out and facing rear of car.

Vehicles
      06-07-2012 03:41 PM #68
      If you are going with the RAI J-spacers, I would use middle jet on the front sensor, and smallest jet on the rear sensor. You may also need a nonfouler on the front sensor, in essence it is farther away but the "flow hole" is larger so it can't be the same distance away as the rear sensor. It's very touchy

Or just go with the tried and true results in this thread: kaban has BFI spacer on front, RAI J spacer on rear with smallest insert on a Eurojet 200 cell metal cat downpipe.

plac has the UR with rear bung already modded by UR, and 42DD spacer on front threaded halfway out and facing rear of car.
      Great info buddy!! I think I will try the J spacers first from RAI. It will be interesting to see how finiky things are. I have talked to many who have slightly different setup and are all working, so even though things in general should be similar, i think there is some leeway in how finiky this CBFA is!

Ill be sure to post up my setup when time comes! gonna be a few mts til i get all done!

Dan
      '12 GTI Autobahn 6SPD MT

Vehicles
      06-08-2012 12:22 AM #69
      the problem with the CBFA is its very finicky! If i were you I would buy a RAI J spacer, install it after the cat, then take your 42dd and install it before the cat... I bet that would be perfect.

the reason I will go with RAI spacer is the fact they come with JETS, to fine tune. Other spacers and non foulers have to be drilled out, but then your stuck with that size.

RAI also has a straight spacer with 2 Jets, but the more i talk to people the more i hear they are using the J style. Seems RAI has a very hard time keeping them instock!

According to this thread and others, guys who DO not have a CEL DO not have a code either. Im thinking maybe you got a code and WILL eventually get the CEL sooner or later, or at least Intermittently.

right now im just waiting for the GIAC Sale!! After I saw some of the great stage 2 dyno pulls from GIAC it made me a believer. The more dynos i see from all the tuners, it seems APR is usually low, but as they say smooth and safe.

Man that is awesome, cant wait to get mine stage 2 GIAC soon! I have considered APR, REVO and UNI but i think i will be happiest with GIAC after much research. really great to hear yours works well. That is an awesome 0-60 time!

I lowered mine last month and got Conti DW tires so i should have some decent grip! Only thing I worry about is how long will my clutch last after stage 2! LOL

Ill be sure to post up here when i get my DP and spacers setup, but that wont be for a few more months.

Great info buddy!! I think I will try the J spacers first from RAI. It will be interesting to see how finiky things are. I have talked to many who have slightly different setup and are all working, so even though things in general should be similar, i think there is some leeway in how finiky this CBFA is!

Ill be sure to post up my setup when time comes! gonna be a few mts til i get all done!

Dan
      Just remember guys, I have the CBFA, 3" Eurojet/Unitronic catted 200cel downpipe. I have only ONE 42DD spacer, pre-cat, which is threaded half way in. I'm at 700 miles and NO CEL YET! GIAC STAGE 2, BSH True Seal Intake
      Last edited by BODH1; 06-08-2012 at 02:38 PM.

Vehicles
      06-08-2012 12:43 AM #70
      Quote Originally Posted by BODH1 View Post
      Just remember guys, I have the CBFA, 3" Eurojet/Unitronic catted 200cel downpipe. I have only ONE 42DD spacer, pre-cat, which is threaded half way in. I'm at 700 miles and NO CEL YET!
      Very interesting.....what stage 2 tune do you have, and do you have a intake?

This just proves that each car is different, and im beginning to think there are many ways to skin a cat!

It just seems odd to not need a spacer POST CAT, which is where you would think it would need it most to read cleaner at the back.

Great to get as much info in here as we can for sure!

thanks
      '12 GTI Autobahn 6SPD MT

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast