I'm selling my 1984 Mercedes Benz 300D Turbo Diesel, the car is gold on tan, with an astounding 413k miles. This car was very clearly well taken of throughout its whole life, everything is in remarkable shape, right down to the trim on the interior. The engine and transmission are both original, and run flawlessly, the suspension rides like a cloud, and the brakes are new; rebuilt calipers along with new pads and rotors in the rear, and through the front brakes are still in good shape, the car will come with new pads, and rebuilt calipers, ready to install on the front when the time comes. Its also had a bit of freshening up here and there, with a few random new pieces, like the windshield wiper stalk, and exhaust hangers, and such, just to keep it in good shape.

Of course, the mileage may be a bit of a concern to some, but those that are familiar with these cars, know that its nothing to be worried about, in fact when taken care of, this is hardly broken in. The car runs and idles perfectly well, it can hold 80 mph on the highway all day long, it can sit in rush hour traffic and never run hot, and it can do all this while still returning close to 30 mpg. In fact, the miles are always my first bragging point whenever I'm talking about this car; I'm still amazed that a car with such high mileage can be in such excellent shape. For the price, its hard to find a car that's so practical, reliable, efficient, comfortable, and stylish. It has it all, and its a true joy to drive, but as the nice weather rolls around, I see myself grabbing my motorcycle keys nearly 100% of the time, so there is no sense in letting such an interesting car sit.

I'm asking $1000 obo, and the car is located in Bethesda, MD, feel free PM me with any questions, or to set up a time to come see the car.