Username or Email Address
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?
  • Log in or Sign up

    VWVortex


    Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Results 71 to 105 of 179

    Thread: Cars & Coffee - Lehigh Valley, PA Edition (Promenade Shops - Center Valley, PA)

    1. Member
      Join Date
      May 25th, 2006
      Location
      Doylestown PA
      Posts
      1,807
      06-16-2012 10:39 PM #71
      People going out tomorrow?

    2. Senior Member .:1of1500:.'s Avatar
      Join Date
      Jun 18th, 2003
      Location
      Allentown, PA
      Posts
      21,131
      Vehicles
      4.2, 3.2
      06-16-2012 11:01 PM #72
      Quote Originally Posted by motoo344 View Post
      People going out tomorrow?
      Wondering the same. I'll be there.
      2007 Audi RS4 l 2006 Volkswagen Touareg V6

    3. Member
      Join Date
      May 25th, 2006
      Location
      Doylestown PA
      Posts
      1,807
      06-16-2012 11:02 PM #73
      What time do you plan on being there, I would like to try and make it out.

    4. Senior Member .:1of1500:.'s Avatar
      Join Date
      Jun 18th, 2003
      Location
      Allentown, PA
      Posts
      21,131
      Vehicles
      4.2, 3.2
      06-16-2012 11:05 PM #74
      Quote Originally Posted by motoo344 View Post
      What time do you plan on being there, I would like to try and make it out.
      11-11:15
      2007 Audi RS4 l 2006 Volkswagen Touareg V6

    5. Member .:RTime's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jun 1st, 2010
      Location
      Center Valley, PA
      Posts
      862
      Vehicles
      Dumped Out Golf R, 2004 BMP R32
      06-16-2012 11:32 PM #75
      im going to come out next weekned, ill have my car by then. Plus bagged Golf R > STock Racekor

    6. 06-16-2012 11:40 PM #76
      I won't be attending tomorrow

      Father's day plans

    7. Member
      Join Date
      May 25th, 2006
      Location
      Doylestown PA
      Posts
      1,807
      06-17-2012 12:29 PM #77
      Sorry I didn't make it, fully planned on coming but we had some family issues and I didn't end up getting to bed until 9 am.

    8. Senior Member christofambrosch's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 4th, 2011
      Location
      Pennsylvania
      Posts
      21,788
      Vehicles
      '89 Coupe 2.0, '12 Passat 3.6
      06-17-2012 12:40 PM #78
      We came...



      We walked...



      We went home.
      "Antequam desilirent", RIP brothers.

    9. Senior Member .:1of1500:.'s Avatar
      Join Date
      Jun 18th, 2003
      Location
      Allentown, PA
      Posts
      21,131
      Vehicles
      4.2, 3.2
      06-17-2012 01:03 PM #79
      Sorry I missed you! I was there 11:20-11:35ish and went to Subway to get lunch. Drove by again and didn't see anyone so I headed home being father's day.

      Some weeks there is a good turn out. Others no one! I'm assuming due to father's day today and Cult next weekend.

      Both cars look great, though!
      2007 Audi RS4 l 2006 Volkswagen Touareg V6

    10. Senior Member christofambrosch's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 4th, 2011
      Location
      Pennsylvania
      Posts
      21,788
      Vehicles
      '89 Coupe 2.0, '12 Passat 3.6
      06-17-2012 03:25 PM #80
      It's all good. It was nice to walk around with the family. Yeah next week will most likely be a no go for many.
      "Antequam desilirent", RIP brothers.

    11. 06-17-2012 07:28 PM #81
      I won't be attending next weekend either because i'll be attending the cult classic

    12. Member Rmeitz167's Avatar
      Join Date
      Dec 15th, 2007
      Location
      Nashville
      Posts
      3,982
      Vehicles
      tred r33t
      06-17-2012 10:35 PM #82
      Looking forward to two weeks from now. Should finally have my r line rear finished by then.
      WunderWagens June 10,2012 in Gilbert, PA... 2nd year http://www.wunderwagens-show.com
      UnitedMotorsport r32 cam flash... get one
      My Turbo .:R Build Thread
      WunderWagens Vortex Forum
      WunderWagens Facebook

    13. Senior Member .:1of1500:.'s Avatar
      Join Date
      Jun 18th, 2003
      Location
      Allentown, PA
      Posts
      21,131
      Vehicles
      4.2, 3.2
      06-19-2012 09:24 AM #83
      Quote Originally Posted by Rmeitz167 View Post
      Looking forward to two weeks from now. Should finally have my r line rear finished by then.
      Sounds good. I need to start getting a weekly roll call together so it's worth peoples while driving out.

      I think we can scratch next Sunday (6/24) for Cult. I'll be spending the day with my old man and son.
      2007 Audi RS4 l 2006 Volkswagen Touareg V6

    14. Member
      Join Date
      May 24th, 2010
      Location
      Eastern PA
      Posts
      208
      Vehicles
      2002 GTI 24v VR6, 1999 Jetta Wolfsburg, 1988 Jeep Wrangler w/355 SBC
      06-19-2012 04:34 PM #84
      1of1500 I met you a few weeks ago. My buddy's buddy was looking at your mk3 vrt. I was the one with the blue cabby that rode with you in the passat. Anyway, I'd be interested in coming out for cars and coffee since I'm living right down the road in quakertown now. Trading the cabby this weekend for a 24v gti sadly but i will be in attendance next weekend since this weekend is cult classic

    15. Senior Member .:1of1500:.'s Avatar
      Join Date
      Jun 18th, 2003
      Location
      Allentown, PA
      Posts
      21,131
      Vehicles
      4.2, 3.2
      06-20-2012 08:39 PM #85
      Quote Originally Posted by lshee778 View Post
      1of1500 I met you a few weeks ago. My buddy's buddy was looking at your mk3 vrt. I was the one with the blue cabby that rode with you in the passat. Anyway, I'd be interested in coming out for cars and coffee since I'm living right down the road in quakertown now. Trading the cabby this weekend for a 24v gti sadly but i will be in attendance next weekend since this weekend is cult classic
      Sounds good.
      2007 Audi RS4 l 2006 Volkswagen Touareg V6

    16. Senior Member .:1of1500:.'s Avatar
      Join Date
      Jun 18th, 2003
      Location
      Allentown, PA
      Posts
      21,131
      Vehicles
      4.2, 3.2
      06-25-2012 07:23 AM #86
      Bumping this for interest next weekend!

      I'll do a roll call to make sure people are coming.
      2007 Audi RS4 l 2006 Volkswagen Touareg V6

    17. Member Slam-Hog's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 12th, 2010
      Location
      East coast dump
      Posts
      1,142
      Vehicles
      97 GLX, 08 Altima 2.5s, 410 dirt modified
      06-29-2012 08:45 PM #87
      Come help me put my car back together so I can make it out sunday morning. Waiting for the top timing chain to come in tomorrow. Got everything cleaned up and the bolts all laid out ready to go.
      Get over it.

    18. Senior Member .:1of1500:.'s Avatar
      Join Date
      Jun 18th, 2003
      Location
      Allentown, PA
      Posts
      21,131
      Vehicles
      4.2, 3.2
      07-01-2012 06:35 AM #88
      Anyone going to come out?

      If not I'll clean my deck.
      2007 Audi RS4 l 2006 Volkswagen Touareg V6

    19. Senior Member christofambrosch's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 4th, 2011
      Location
      Pennsylvania
      Posts
      21,788
      Vehicles
      '89 Coupe 2.0, '12 Passat 3.6
      07-01-2012 07:35 AM #89
      I'm out. I let a friend borrow my car and I'm working on my MkII.
      "Antequam desilirent", RIP brothers.

    20. Senior Member .:1of1500:.'s Avatar
      Join Date
      Jun 18th, 2003
      Location
      Allentown, PA
      Posts
      21,131
      Vehicles
      4.2, 3.2
      07-01-2012 09:45 AM #90
      Quote Originally Posted by KIDVersion 1 View Post
      I'm out. I let a friend borrow my car and I'm working on my MkII.
      Deck cleaning it is!

      Having some flyers made up that I'll hand out around the valley. Hoping this picks up as I'll support it as long as people come out and it grows.
      2007 Audi RS4 l 2006 Volkswagen Touareg V6

    21. 07-03-2012 10:04 PM #91
      Sorry I havent been making it. I've been off the grid for a while. This sunday im back

    22. Senior Member .:1of1500:.'s Avatar
      Join Date
      Jun 18th, 2003
      Location
      Allentown, PA
      Posts
      21,131
      Vehicles
      4.2, 3.2
      07-04-2012 08:52 PM #92
      Quote Originally Posted by danscottkyle View Post
      Sorry I havent been making it. I've been off the grid for a while. This sunday im back
      It's all good man. See you Sunday AM.
      2007 Audi RS4 l 2006 Volkswagen Touareg V6

    23. Senior Member .:1of1500:.'s Avatar
      Join Date
      Jun 18th, 2003
      Location
      Allentown, PA
      Posts
      21,131
      Vehicles
      4.2, 3.2
      07-04-2012 08:55 PM #93
      2007 Audi RS4 l 2006 Volkswagen Touareg V6

    24. Senior Member christofambrosch's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 4th, 2011
      Location
      Pennsylvania
      Posts
      21,788
      Vehicles
      '89 Coupe 2.0, '12 Passat 3.6
      07-04-2012 08:58 PM #94
      Cool flyer!

      I'll be working this Sunday. Looks like next week I'll be out!
      "Antequam desilirent", RIP brothers.

    25. 07-04-2012 09:33 PM #95


      I'll be there this sunday. Let's get this gtg rolling people!

    26. Member
      Join Date
      May 25th, 2006
      Location
      Doylestown PA
      Posts
      1,807
      07-04-2012 10:31 PM #96
      I keep saying I am going to be there and I apologize. Hopefully I can come out this weekend, picking up a new ride, it needs a little work so I am debating whether to bring that or not.

    27. Senior Member .:1of1500:.'s Avatar
      Join Date
      Jun 18th, 2003
      Location
      Allentown, PA
      Posts
      21,131
      Vehicles
      4.2, 3.2
      07-04-2012 11:17 PM #97
      Quote Originally Posted by motoo344 View Post
      I keep saying I am going to be there and I apologize. Hopefully I can come out this weekend, picking up a new ride, it needs a little work so I am debating whether to bring that or not.
      What'd you get? I wish I could buy your R as a knock around/weekend car.
      2007 Audi RS4 l 2006 Volkswagen Touareg V6

    28. Member
      Join Date
      May 25th, 2006
      Location
      Doylestown PA
      Posts
      1,807
      07-04-2012 11:39 PM #98
      You've posted your interest in my car a few times, you know you want it! Put a deposit on an e36 m3 today, 82k miles, needs some side mouldings, a good detail and some few misc things on the inside and its good to go. Hopefully picking it up Friday. Unfortunately a lot of my cash is tied up in the R so I don't know how much I am going to fix until I sell that.

    29. Senior Member .:1of1500:.'s Avatar
      Join Date
      Jun 18th, 2003
      Location
      Allentown, PA
      Posts
      21,131
      Vehicles
      4.2, 3.2
      07-05-2012 07:06 AM #99
      Quote Originally Posted by motoo344 View Post
      You've posted your interest in my car a few times, you know you want it! Put a deposit on an e36 m3 today, 82k miles, needs some side mouldings, a good detail and some few misc things on the inside and its good to go. Hopefully picking it up Friday. Unfortunately a lot of my cash is tied up in the R so I don't know how much I am going to fix until I sell that.
      Interested? Yes. Can I afford? No.

      E36 M3 4-door may be one of my next cars.
      2007 Audi RS4 l 2006 Volkswagen Touareg V6

    30. Member cleanmk2gti's Avatar
      Join Date
      Apr 27th, 2009
      Location
      Emmaus, Pa
      Posts
      6,508
      Vehicles
      MULTIPASS
      07-05-2012 09:51 AM #100
      I Will be there on Sunday morning. I am not sure if I will bring the MKII GTI, the MKII Jetta or the MKVI GTI. Either way I will be there in something. I hope to meet some new people. I am kinda quiet at first so I will need someone to break the ice. But be careful, once I start talking it is hard to shut me up.

      I cant wait to get out and meet people. I havent been to a meet in over 3 years, locally anyway.
      Black 2010 GTI MT, DXD Stage 2 Endurance Clutch, Stage 1 APR, lower tq mount insert, 20% tint all around, APR Carbonio Stage 1 Intake
      Black 2010 PaCCat Sport MT, beluga racing downpipe, stage 2 lower tq mount insert, DieselGeek Sigma 6-Speed SSK, Stage 2 APR, Injen Intake
      Black 1991 GTI with Stage 4+ G60 Rallye Golf Swap

    31. Senior Member .:1of1500:.'s Avatar
      Join Date
      Jun 18th, 2003
      Location
      Allentown, PA
      Posts
      21,131
      Vehicles
      4.2, 3.2
      07-05-2012 10:42 AM #101
      Quote Originally Posted by cleanmk2gti View Post
      I Will be there on Sunday morning. I am not sure if I will bring the MKII GTI, the MKII Jetta or the MKVI GTI. Either way I will be there in something. I hope to meet some new people. I am kinda quiet at first so I will need someone to break the ice. But be careful, once I start talking it is hard to shut me up.

      I cant wait to get out and meet people. I havent been to a meet in over 3 years, locally anyway.
      I'm the same way. See you Sunday!

      Thanks for the link in your signature as well.
      2007 Audi RS4 l 2006 Volkswagen Touareg V6

    32. Member Erthan's Avatar
      Join Date
      Sep 9th, 2011
      Location
      Hellertown, Pa
      Posts
      204
      Vehicles
      VW Truck 16v
      07-05-2012 07:07 PM #102
      Quote Originally Posted by danscottkyle View Post
      Sorry I havent been making it. I've been off the grid for a while. This sunday im back
      sup buddy

    33. n00b
      Join Date
      Jun 16th, 2012
      Location
      Allentown, PA
      Posts
      6
      Vehicles
      2003 Audi TT, 2002 GMC Envoy, 2001 CBR929, 2000 CBR929
      07-05-2012 08:25 PM #103
      Is this the same as the one on facebook? Just confused as it says the first meet is July 15th in the same location. Either way if this Sunday is on I'll be down.
      Mike M @ MM Innovations

    34. Senior Member .:1of1500:.'s Avatar
      Join Date
      Jun 18th, 2003
      Location
      Allentown, PA
      Posts
      21,131
      Vehicles
      4.2, 3.2
      07-05-2012 11:30 PM #104
      Quote Originally Posted by MMIN View Post
      Is this the same as the one on facebook? Just confused as it says the first meet is July 15th in the same location. Either way if this Sunday is on I'll be down.
      What one on Facebook?
      2007 Audi RS4 l 2006 Volkswagen Touareg V6

    35. n00b
      Join Date
      Jun 16th, 2012
      Location
      Allentown, PA
      Posts
      6
      Vehicles
      2003 Audi TT, 2002 GMC Envoy, 2001 CBR929, 2000 CBR929
      07-06-2012 06:44 AM #105
      Mike M @ MM Innovations

    Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •