Pre-kijijiji price drop!
Greetings, Time has come to let my Wolfie go.
- Original owner, 140,000kms, Galactic Blue, no accidents, used daily for short commute ‐ dead reliable and a joy to drive
- Wolfsburg Edition features ‐ manual tranny, cloth sport seats, 3‐spoke leather steering wheel, sunroof, etc
- Used full synthetic oil thoughout life
- Maintained by Audi/VW specialists
- Full body kit, "boser" hood extension, shaved trunk, painted side‐markers, M3 lip spoiler, Kamei badgeless grille, S2000 stubby antenna
- Dark tint (still legal)
- Blaupunkt San Jose MP3 headunit, wiring "rough‐in" to trunk for amplifier/sub woofers
- OEM Audi TT pedals
- OEM monster mats, OEM cargo tray in the trunk
- Kamei stainless steel door sills
- 3" Stainless Steel Milltek full "turbo‐back" resonated exhaust system ‐ downpipe, highflow cat, resonated mid‐pipe and cat‐back (~50,000kms)
- H&R sport springs (~20,000kms), Bilstein Sport Shocks and struts (~90,000kms), Neuspeed rear sway bar (~50,000kms)
- modified air‐box with ITG panel filter
- Greddy type‐s blow off valve (currently installed with custom flange to properly recirculate the air, can be reverted back to blow‐off mode in minutes)
- Neuspeed 1 bar p‐chip (dyno‐proven ~225hp with lesser mods than listed here), 4 bar FPR
- Painted engine covers
- Poly engine mount bushings
- Summer wheels: OEM Audi TT "fat five" forged and polished 17" with Falken 451's (a couple of summers left on the tires depending on how you drive)
- Winter Wheels: OEM 16" VW/BBS RXII with Gislaved Nordfrost tires (lots of tread left)
- Normal wear‐and‐tear for a car of this age, ie could use some body work, some scratches on interior
- Tint has some ripples on rear window, scratch on drivers window ‐ looks fine from outside
- Glove box hinge does not function normally but looks perfect when closed
- Centre console latch is broken but is an easy/inexpensive repair
Car has been e-tested and safety certificate can be obtained upon offer. Located in East Markham but can also be viewed daytime during weekdays in N-W Scarborough if it's convenient for you.
Last edited by vdub07; 06-02-2012 at 12:33 PM.