Don't sell it! You'll never find another like it. (coming from the guy trying to sell both of his rabbits)
Looks perfect btw.
I'm selling my 1977 Rabbit, Mars Red (Original Paint). $5000 OBO
Location: Cornelius, Oregon
Reason for sale: Had to buy a new HVAC for my house.
Serious Offers only!
- 1.8L 16v Scirocco Rebuild Cylinders Bored-out to 2.1L (13k miles on the rebuilt engine).
-All the receipts included with all the work that was done.
-New Valve Guides, New pistons, Rings, Bearings, seals, gaskets, distributor, fuel filter, hoses, belts, plugs, wires.
- Roll cage if wanted (removed when I bought the car)
- Replaced front windshield and seal on May 5th 2012 (receipt included)
- All window seals have been replaced within the last 2 years.
- Original Owners manual with leather case
- TT Downpipe for scirocco-16v (non-cat) 2"
- ADB front and rear Swaybar 25MM front, 28mm back.
- Modified wiring diagrams to show the re-wiring.
- Original Vehicle registration certificate from 1977
- Completely rebuilt Transmission Included (not installed). Current transmission reverse gear makes a grinding noise, so a new transmission was rebuilt.
- Brand new tags, went through DEQ 2 months ago and passed with flying colors.
Last edited by POGKeeper; 07-27-2012 at 09:50 PM. Reason: vehicle was sold