4. Junior Member
      05-11-2012 04:47 PM #4
      Quote Originally Posted by 11bravo View Post
      bump
      Thanks for the bump

5. Junior Member
      05-21-2012 03:53 PM #5
      Update: Lowered asking price

Also if I get close to my asking price, I either will ship to you or drive this car to you (continental 48 states only...dont feel like driving to Alaska this year

6. Junior Member
      08-03-2012 12:56 PM #6
      Mileage has gone up = lowered price.

7. Junior Member
      08-04-2012 06:55 PM #7
      ttt

8. Junior Member
      08-08-2012 01:09 PM #8
      just turned 143,xxx so lowered my asking price another $500.

9. Junior Member
      08-11-2012 12:32 PM #9
      plenty of inquiries....but no buyers have brought me cash yet. need to sell before i keep putting miles on it

10. 08-17-2012 06:41 AM #10
      Wow man great car, quality modification and kept clean. Also it looks like its very well built and cared for. Do you have receipts and maintenance info on your car? Its almost exactly how i would build it myself other then the set of wheels id choose. If only it wasn't taking forever to get my insurance check from an idiot totaling out my 301whp Subaru WRX. I had about 5 grand in exterior JDM modification and another 10k in a full turbo, injector, ECU, and suspension modification. Most of which were ruined in the accident. I was able to pull the turbo and exhaust as well as my UTEC ECU system but not much else. It really made me want to cry seeing my blood and sweat sitting totaled on the back of a tow truck.
      A old lady blew a red light T-boning my Suby. The worst part it was about 10 miles from my apartment and i had just spent like 5 hours fully detailing it for a Subaru car meet later that night. I clay bared it, 2 coats of wax and a top to bottom interior detail. She looked nearly new.
      But on the upside i have always wanted a B5 S4 preferably a Avant but your is a great deal and built well id take a sedan. I still love the sedan plus the fact of how hard Avant S4's in 6SPD are to find. I'd prefer a nogaro, white or my first color choice is the rare dark green they come in. I have only seen like 2 for sale on here ever. But they looks great with that green and a nice set of dark bronze wheels. I really also want the blue alcantera seats but I'm not to picky on the seat color mainly the exterior color.
      Well if you have it in a month or so maybe we can make something happen. You would have to be somewhat negotiable because I'm probably getting 9-11k in my insurance check. Well anyways bump for a great car that's well kept and owned by someone who respects there cars and understands how to drive a fast boosted car. Well bump for you and "RIP" to my 301whp 299TQ 03 Subaru WRX.
      I was in the process of getting my V1 JDM STI carbon Fiber front lip paint matched cause i grew out of the carbon fiber thing. Even though it was a extremely rare front lip and took 6 months to get from Japan to my house i still think it would make the car look cleaner if painted the same color. Plus there are only about 5-10 of the carbon V1 JDM STI lips in the US when i ordered mine. I also hadn't installed my JDM grill and hood scoop yet since I received them in the mail 3 days after the accident. Which sucked cause i waited 2 months for them to get shipped from Japan as well. Anyways hopefully you are negotiable a bit and that its still available in a month or so. Cause I'm very interested just completely broke until that insurance check comes.

Here is 3 pics taken a few months before it got totaled. You can see my flat black painted front mount intercooler if you look hard. I loved the fact that to 99% of people it looked like a radiator. She was definitely fast i was still running the rather weak 5spd transmission and basically rolling off the line and i still ran a 12.7. I feel if i risked the transmission and launched it at 6K using my UTEC's launch control i could have run low to mid 12s. I only launched her at 6k twice using my launch control and it didn't seem to hurt the transmission much cause it broke all 4 wheels free for a split second. I feel its when the wheels don't break free is when you blow gear sets or axles.
      But i just didn't have the money for a upgraded set of gears or a 6SPD swap at the time if i ended up grenadeing my transmission. So babying and rolling off the line was the smart thing to do. But i want my next build to be close or slightly over the 400WHP mark and break into mid to high 11s. I'm not really about proving my self on drag strip even though it is pretty fun to beat any muscle car in a import cause they get so mad. I never understood that i have respect for most fast and well built cars but most muscle car people are close minded and hate anything but 8cyl cars.
      I'm more of a road course driver but i do like to take a few passes after installing power upgrades and doing a moderate tune on the street with my knock sensor and a wide band A/F gauge. Since a few runs down the strip is a great way of fine tuning things and dialing in my Air/Fuel Ratio to a safe level prior to getting her on a dyno and finishing off the full tune. So i can squeeze out all the power that i didn't get on the street and with my mediocre tuning talent there is always like another 25-50WHP left. As well as having a good tuner smooth out my power and torque curve. Plus with the K04's in the S4 i can safely make over 400WHP from what i have been researching and its nice to know i can do that on basically a stock turbo upgrade since i believe the KO4's come from the RS4.
      So in my eyes my next car choices were either B5 S4 with KO4's, Version 8 Evo running a GT30 or 35R turbo. Or Another WRX with a Version 7 STI motor since i get a 8K redline and forged internals from the factory with the 2 liter Version 7 STI engine. Then I just need a GT30 or 35R or similar turbo and supporting mods. All would make 400+WHP rather reliably if taken care of and drive properly. And since i baby my cars that wouldn't be and issue. Anyways sorry for the ramble and hopefully we can talk about your car when i get from insurance check. So hopefully you can work with me a little on price if you still have your beautiful car. Thanks for your time and hope you liked my old WRX cause i sure miss her. Again sorry for the long response but i got excited about your car and then about my car I'm replacing with hopefully yours. Thanks again for your time.

Last edited by wrxya33; 08-17-2012 at 07:20 AM. Reason: forgot somthing

11. Junior Member
      08-20-2012 10:36 AM #11
      pretty clean looking scooby you have there.

I will leave this ad up until the car is sold. so feel free to reach out to me whenever you are ready and we can discuss price & stuff in more detail then.

Vehicles
      vw gti 2001 20v turbo, B5 AUDI S4
      08-20-2012 03:31 PM #12
      would you be intrested in a very clean bagged jetta 1.8t with a bunch of add ons including bora front end and front mount intercooler? won alot of shows as well

13. Junior Member
      08-22-2012 11:36 AM #13
      Quote Originally Posted by davisgti View Post
      would you be intrested in a very clean bagged jetta 1.8t with a bunch of add ons including bora front end and front mount intercooler? won alot of shows as well
      is this a sedan or wagon? would only be interested in a wagon.

14. Junior Member
      09-04-2012 10:32 AM #14
      anyone?

Vehicles
      09-04-2012 05:58 PM #15
      Quote Originally Posted by dosier69 View Post
      anyone?
      its a sedan

16. Junior Member
      09-05-2012 10:01 PM #16
      @davisgti - thumbs down because I'm selling a sedan? or you are trying to trade a sedan?

Vehicles
      09-06-2012 12:04 AM #17
      @davisgti - thumbs down because I'm selling a sedan? or you are trying to trade a sedan?
      2nd 1 haha

18. Junior Member
      09-10-2012 11:30 AM #18

19. 09-11-2012 12:01 AM #19
      PM sent

20. Junior Member
      09-11-2012 12:09 AM #20
      Quote Originally Posted by Quattro1432 View Post
      PM sent
      PM replied

Vehicles
      '10 GTI, '09 JSW TDI
      09-13-2012 09:00 PM #21
      I am seriously interested in this car, but would like to check it out in person. Will you be in attendance at the APR BBQ on October 13th?

22. Junior Member
      09-13-2012 09:59 PM #22
      Quote Originally Posted by dsm1983 View Post
      I am seriously interested in this car, but would like to check it out in person. Will you be in attendance at the APR BBQ on October 13th?
      Was not planning on going to it, but I see you are located in B'ham which is only about a 2hour drive away. If seriously interested I can gladly meet you halfway or something to check the car out for yourself.

Vehicles
      '10 GTI, '09 JSW TDI
      09-15-2012 05:21 PM #23
      Was not planning on going to it, but I see you are located in B'ham which is only about a 2hour drive away. If seriously interested I can gladly meet you halfway or something to check the car out for yourself.
      You should really consider coming out! They do a Stage III raffle, facility tour, etc. Gonna be a great time.
      But if not, then yeah -- we could meet sometime. Just to be upfront with you though, I can't spend more than 10K on whatever car I'm picking up. If that's a deal breaker, then I understand.

24. Junior Member
      09-19-2012 11:59 AM #24
      Quote Originally Posted by dsm1983 View Post
      You should really consider coming out! They do a Stage III raffle, facility tour, etc. Gonna be a great time.
      But if not, then yeah -- we could meet sometime. Just to be upfront with you though, I can't spend more than 10K on whatever car I'm picking up. If that's a deal breaker, then I understand.
      Sounds like a fun event.

also sent you a PM

25. Junior Member
      09-24-2012 12:46 PM #25
      Mileage has gone up...price has gone down.

Asking $11k for a well sorted stage 3 S4