Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

VWVortex

Thread: Selling 2000 vw gti vr6 $3000 obo

1. Semi-n00b
      Vehicles
      2000 GTI MK4 GLX Vr6
      05-09-2012 07:14 PM #1
      Selling my 2000 gti vr6 12v 5 speed the inspection runs out the end of may. The mileage is 13100. As much as I love this car I am losing my license for a year and trying to move out. The car has check engine light which is from a cylinder misfire. Also the airbag light is on, should be a minor fix. The coolant is leaking also should be a minor fix. I replaced the wheel bearing on the passenger side, the driver side was done before I bought it. Also I replaced the brake cylinder. The interior is in good condition it's leather. All recalls have been fixed by autohaus in Lancaster. I replaced the power steering pump. Also replaced the windshield. Since the car has a couple problems I will throw in a transmission I picked up along the way free with the car. The transmission has no problems in the car. I just got an extra one for something to play with. I put a kenwood headunit in it the headunit has an auxiallry port and usb port on the face of it. I have the orginal headunit, which will also come with the car. If anyone is seriously interested you can text me at 7177259119 I will send pics to serious buyers. Also the car has an r title from before I bought it. This car is truly my passion and hurts me to sell it but like I said earlier I'm losin my license. I live in Manheim PA so any person interested will just have to text me you can come check the car out.
      Last edited by alexeby19; 05-10-2012 at 01:03 AM.