Username or Email Address
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?
  • Log in or Sign up

    VWVortex


    The Car Lounge
    Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Results 71 to 105 of 148

    Thread: OT: WWll plane discovered 70 years after crash in Sahara

    1. Member GTE77's Avatar
      Join Date
      Sep 2nd, 2009
      Location
      Florida / Rio de Janeiro
      Posts
      4,074
      Vehicles
      Puma GTE / Audi A3 8L
      05-12-2012 05:33 PM #71
      Quote Originally Posted by dieselraver View Post
      im guessing there was 0 wind there. hopefully all those footsteps are from the original guy and not the photographer
      I got you. Noone else did. But I feel you.


    2. Member rj_shiver's Avatar
      Join Date
      Apr 9th, 2012
      Location
      Jakarta/Bali/Dublin/Beziers
      Posts
      276
      Vehicles
      Irl: Citroen saxo VTR, Fr: MR2 SW20, Ina: Corolla E11
      05-12-2012 05:42 PM #72
      Quote Originally Posted by dcmix5 View Post
      If I could go back in time and stop the birth of either Hitler or Justin Bieber, I would seriously have to flip a coin.
      Kota Hujan

    3. 05-12-2012 05:45 PM #73
      this is the car lounge., not the aviation lounge!!

      lets save this thread.


      i'll start,
      its ugly and the owner probably wears a flat bill cap!
      Girls and Money and New Clothes

      Quote Originally Posted by C4 A6 View Post
      Keep in mind the noise you hear in an S2000 is the ENGINE, and not the exhaust note that VR6 people jizz over. I'd rather have a nice sounding engine than a nice sounding exhaust.

    4. Senior Member hrama803's Avatar
      Join Date
      Sep 25th, 2004
      Location
      Alpharetta, Georgia
      Posts
      23,940
      Vehicles
      335i | zx6r
      05-12-2012 06:00 PM #74
      Quote Originally Posted by Run L1ke H3LL View Post
      I'm not. This is the Car Lounge and it shouldn't be here. There are the appropriate Aviation forums and so the thread should be in there. You can't just post threads in the wrong place to get more hits.

    5. Member Run L1ke H3LL's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 18th, 2009
      Location
      Long Island, NY
      Posts
      4,319
      Vehicles
      2002 1.8T GTI
      05-12-2012 06:18 PM #75
      Quote Originally Posted by hrama803 View Post
      OTC

    6. Member
      Join Date
      Mar 7th, 2010
      Location
      Phoenix, AZ
      Posts
      655
      Vehicles
      05 MCS, 03 XJ X308, 81 MB W123, 05 Tourneo Connect
      05-12-2012 06:50 PM #76
      Hey, i didn't mean to piss anybody off. I was really impresed with the find and the pictures and i thought it deserved some extra exposure!

    7. 05-12-2012 07:29 PM #77
      Quote Originally Posted by Run L1ke H3LL View Post
      Let's just get rid of all the sub forums. We're all too lazy to just click around for ten seconds so **** it.


      Last edited by Air-over-water; 05-12-2012 at 07:37 PM.

    8. Member Run L1ke H3LL's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 18th, 2009
      Location
      Long Island, NY
      Posts
      4,319
      Vehicles
      2002 1.8T GTI
      05-12-2012 07:32 PM #78
      Quote Originally Posted by Air-over-water View Post
      Might want to try that again.
      Or are you just that stupid?
      lol wut
      OTC

    9. 05-12-2012 07:33 PM #79
      Quote Originally Posted by Run L1ke H3LL View Post
      lol wut
      Lol quoted the wrong person.
      Trying to find the post I thought I had selected.

    10. Member Run L1ke H3LL's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 18th, 2009
      Location
      Long Island, NY
      Posts
      4,319
      Vehicles
      2002 1.8T GTI
      05-12-2012 07:47 PM #80
      Quote Originally Posted by Air-over-water View Post
      Lol quoted the wrong person.
      Trying to find the post I thought I had selected.
      Ah excellent you were quoting me how ironic!
      OTC

    11. Geriatric Member VDub2625's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 3rd, 2003
      Location
      Fall River, MA
      Posts
      45,959
      Vehicles
      90 Jetta GLI 16v, 99.5 Cabrio Highline, 92 Golf GL
      05-12-2012 07:50 PM #81
      Can we please just stop discussing the idiot? I know it'll never happen, but if we just ignore the stupidity, it will go away.

      Also, I don't think anyone read the article, so I'll point this out:

      Like a time capsule that could provide the key to his disappearance, it had lain intact alongside a makeshift shelter Dennis appears to have made as he waited, hopelessly, for rescue.

      Now a search is to begin for the airman’s remains – as aviation experts and historians begin an operation to recover and display the P-40 aircraft in his memory.

      Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz1uhcMbk4t
      Seems like there are plans to save it, but too bad for the pilot
      A2Resource
      .......

    12. 05-12-2012 07:59 PM #82
      Quote Originally Posted by Run L1ke H3LL View Post
      Ah excellent you were quoting me how ironic!
      and slightly inebriated

    13. Member Run L1ke H3LL's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 18th, 2009
      Location
      Long Island, NY
      Posts
      4,319
      Vehicles
      2002 1.8T GTI
      05-12-2012 08:05 PM #83
      Quote Originally Posted by VDub2625 View Post
      Can we please just stop discussing the idiot? I know it'll never happen, but if we just ignore the stupidity, it will go away.

      Also, I don't think anyone read the article, so I'll point this out:



      Seems like there are plans to save it, but too bad for the pilot
      Oh I'm sorry were you talking about me? I'm not going anywhere kiddo
      OTC

    14. Member
      Join Date
      Aug 31st, 2007
      Location
      Atl :(
      Posts
      1,579
      Vehicles
      02 Protege
      05-12-2012 08:17 PM #84
      Quote Originally Posted by Run L1ke H3LL View Post
      Oh I'm sorry were you talking about me? I'm not going anywhere kiddo
      I love WWII stories. My dad was a B17 tailgunner stationed across N Africa in this same Sahara desert. I would have loved to have shared several pictures taken from those air bases, vehicles pictured in many with crews getting ready to fly, airfield operations, etc. I have more taken from the bombers themselves on bomb runs to Europe circling the fields assembling for the bomb runs, looking down on their targets and returning full of holes (those that made it back).
      You've soured this thread to the point I just can't do it and still honor those appearing in the pictures.
      People like you really suck

    15. Member mikes96GTI's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 21st, 2003
      Location
      Liberal/Socialist Utopian State.
      Posts
      2,202
      Vehicles
      2014 GLI Edition 30, 2012 JK, 1989 E30
      05-12-2012 08:26 PM #85
      Quote Originally Posted by Viener Vanker View Post
      I love WWII stories. My dad was a B17 tailgunner stationed across N Africa in this same Sahara desert. I would have loved to have shared several pictures taken from those air bases, vehicles pictured in many with crews getting ready to fly, airfield operations, etc. I have more taken from the bombers themselves on bomb runs to Europe circling the fields assembling for the bomb runs, looking down on their targets and returning full of holes (those that made it back).
      You've soured this thread to the point I just can't do it and still honor those appearing in the pictures.
      People like you really suck
      First off, thanks to your pops for serving, much respect, AND as a tail gunner to boot! That man must have had a giant set of brass ones.

      Secondly, Fcuk the naysayers, I would love to see those pics and hear some stories!
      A good plan violently executed now is better than a perfect plan executed next week.
      George S. Patton

    16. Geriatric Member VDub2625's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 3rd, 2003
      Location
      Fall River, MA
      Posts
      45,959
      Vehicles
      90 Jetta GLI 16v, 99.5 Cabrio Highline, 92 Golf GL
      05-12-2012 08:32 PM #86
      Quote Originally Posted by Run L1ke H3LL View Post
      Oh I'm sorry were you talking about me? I'm not going anywhere kiddo
      Like the yippy rat-dog that gets a chunk bitten out of him by the German Sheperd once the fence is gone... or the kid that reminds the teacher they forgot to assign homework, and has "friends" waiting out in the schoolyard at the end of the day... you'll get yours eventually. Until then, you enjoy your little ego boost from ruffling a few feathers on an internet forum.
      Last edited by VDub2625; 05-12-2012 at 08:38 PM.
      A2Resource
      .......

    17. Member Ixomeneus's Avatar
      Join Date
      Nov 27th, 2011
      Location
      TX
      Posts
      162
      Vehicles
      '04 allroad 2.7T, '10 A3 Quattro
      05-12-2012 08:33 PM #87

    18. Member wasim12's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 6th, 2011
      Location
      Chatsworth, CA
      Posts
      1,259
      Vehicles
      2011 MKVI DSG GTI
      05-12-2012 08:48 PM #88
      Quote Originally Posted by VDub2625 View Post
      Like the yippy rat-dog that gets a chunk bitten out of him by the German Sheperd once the fence is gone... or the kid that reminds the teacher they forgot to assign homework, and has "friends" waiting out in the schoolyard at the end of the day... you'll get yours eventually. Until then, you enjoy your little ego boost from ruffling a few feathers on an internet forum.
      2011 DEEP BLACK 4DR DSG AUTOBAHN GTI
      Quote Originally Posted by BRealistic View Post
      Most chicks that drive Escapes have a rug that needs trimming.
      Check this site out for free stuff!

    19. Member Run L1ke H3LL's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 18th, 2009
      Location
      Long Island, NY
      Posts
      4,319
      Vehicles
      2002 1.8T GTI
      05-12-2012 08:55 PM #89
      Quote Originally Posted by Viener Vanker View Post
      I love WWII stories. My dad was a B17 tailgunner stationed across N Africa in this same Sahara desert. I would have loved to have shared several pictures taken from those air bases, vehicles pictured in many with crews getting ready to fly, airfield operations, etc. I have more taken from the bombers themselves on bomb runs to Europe circling the fields assembling for the bomb runs, looking down on their targets and returning full of holes (those that made it back).
      You've soured this thread to the point I just can't do it and still honor those appearing in the pictures.
      People like you really suck
      We have a Aviation forum you can go post your stories in there. I'm sure a lot of people would be happy to read them. Posting them here would do no good anymore.

      Quote Originally Posted by VDub2625 View Post
      Like the yippy rat-dog that gets a chunk bitten out of him by the German Sheperd once the fence is gone... or the kid that reminds the teacher they forgot to assign homework, and has "friends" waiting out in the schoolyard at the end of the day... you'll get yours eventually. Until then, you enjoy your little ego boost from ruffling a few feathers on an internet forum.
      If this thread had been posted in the right forum or had even been moved to the right forum by now, none of this would have happened. Blame everyone who started yelling at me for calling out an off topic thread. Cause I'm really the wrong one here. All I did was defend myself when people started calling me out.

      I am not a criminal
      OTC

    20. Geriatric Member VDub2625's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 3rd, 2003
      Location
      Fall River, MA
      Posts
      45,959
      Vehicles
      90 Jetta GLI 16v, 99.5 Cabrio Highline, 92 Golf GL
      05-12-2012 09:03 PM #90
      You misunderstand... I never said you were wrong, I said you were a douche. There's a difference.

      Can you answer why you feel the need to post in this thread at all, instead of just using the report button so a mod can be made aware? You just like to rattle cages and pick fights? Definition of "douche".
      Last edited by VDub2625; 05-12-2012 at 09:06 PM.
      A2Resource
      .......

    21. Member mikes96GTI's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 21st, 2003
      Location
      Liberal/Socialist Utopian State.
      Posts
      2,202
      Vehicles
      2014 GLI Edition 30, 2012 JK, 1989 E30
      05-12-2012 09:06 PM #91
      @Run Like Hell

      You seriously need to get a life bro rather then being a forum Nazi. Isn't there anything better to do on a Saturday afternoon? Isn't Long Island gorgeous right now? Or are you such a loser you feel the need to sit at home on your computer and jump on people and police the boards for stupid, inane, inconsequential things? Is that whats really important in your life? Giving people a hard time for no other reason then to give them a hard time? Your pathetic, I could insult you, call you names, point out the obvious, but it seems you have done a great job of ruining yourself without any help. You're missing out on life big time. People like YOU are the reason my post count hasn't exceed 1K in a decade....
      A good plan violently executed now is better than a perfect plan executed next week.
      George S. Patton

    22. Member Run L1ke H3LL's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 18th, 2009
      Location
      Long Island, NY
      Posts
      4,319
      Vehicles
      2002 1.8T GTI
      05-12-2012 09:11 PM #92
      Quote Originally Posted by VDub2625 View Post
      You misunderstand... I never said you were wrong, I said you were a douche. There's a difference.

      Can you answer why you feel the need to post in this thread at all, instead of just using the report button so a mod can be made aware? You just like to rattle cages and pick fights? Definition of "douche".
      Yes I would be happy to answer that question for you. Because OP should know and everyone else in the thread should know, that we have an aviation forum. No one seems to realize that very simple fact. Go back to page one, barring my slightly obnoxious post for calling out the thread, everyone came at me first. I defended myself. And I'll keep defending myself as long as someone keeps picking a fight with me.

      BTW you fight my definition of douche too, just thought you should know.
      OTC

    23. Member GTE77's Avatar
      Join Date
      Sep 2nd, 2009
      Location
      Florida / Rio de Janeiro
      Posts
      4,074
      Vehicles
      Puma GTE / Audi A3 8L
      05-12-2012 09:12 PM #93
      Quote Originally Posted by Run L1ke H3LL View Post
      We have a Aviation forum you can go post your stories in there. I'm sure a lot of people would be happy to read them. Posting them here would do no good anymore.



      If this thread had been posted in the right forum or had even been moved to the right forum by now, none of this would have happened. Blame everyone who started yelling at me for calling out an off topic thread. Cause I'm really the wrong one here. All I did was defend myself when people started calling me out.

      I am not a criminal

    24. Member Run L1ke H3LL's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 18th, 2009
      Location
      Long Island, NY
      Posts
      4,319
      Vehicles
      2002 1.8T GTI
      05-12-2012 09:15 PM #94
      Quote Originally Posted by mikes96GTI View Post
      @Run Like Hell

      You seriously need to get a life bro rather then being a forum Nazi. Isn't there anything better to do on a Saturday afternoon? Isn't Long Island gorgeous right now? Or are you such a loser you feel the need to sit at home on your computer and jump on people and police the boards for stupid, inane, inconsequential things? Is that whats really important in your life? Giving people a hard time for no other reason then to give them a hard time? Your pathetic, I could insult you, call you names, point out the obvious, but it seems you have done a great job of ruining yourself without any help. You're missing out on life big time. People like YOU are the reason my post count hasn't exceed 1K in a decade....
      @VDub2625 see my point?

      Guy, it's finals week. Aside from arguing with the numbskulls in TCL I'm studying. What's your pathetic reason for being on a forum right now? Isn't Orange County beautiful this time of year? What's the problem don't have any friends to keep you busy? BTW saying your not going to insult me right after you insult me makes you look like a tool without proper reading and writing comprehension. If you're gonna come at me with insults at least own up to it.
      OTC

    25. Member Run L1ke H3LL's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 18th, 2009
      Location
      Long Island, NY
      Posts
      4,319
      Vehicles
      2002 1.8T GTI
      05-12-2012 09:16 PM #95
      Quote Originally Posted by GTE77 View Post
      This thread is cracking me up
      OTC

    26. Geriatric Member VDub2625's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 3rd, 2003
      Location
      Fall River, MA
      Posts
      45,959
      Vehicles
      90 Jetta GLI 16v, 99.5 Cabrio Highline, 92 Golf GL
      05-12-2012 09:16 PM #96
      Quote Originally Posted by Run L1ke H3LL View Post
      Yes I would be happy to answer that question for you. Because OP should know and everyone else in the thread should know, that we have an aviation forum. No one seems to realize that very simple fact. Go back to page one, barring my slightly obnoxious post for calling out the thread, everyone came at me first. I defended myself. And I'll keep defending myself as long as someone keeps picking a fight with me.

      BTW you fight my definition of douche too, just thought you should know.
      All I can do is point these parts out and hope someday it sinks in.

      I understand you did it under the guise of being helpful, but your "slightly obnoxious post" was definitely intended to be the spark for a flame war. And your retaliation ("defense") is just the icing on the cake for you. You are getting enjoyment out of it, which is very, very sad. For your sake, I HOPE you realize someday that it's futile. What are you benefiting from this, besides an emotional high from being "right"? Nothing. The vindication from the post below this one will just serve to fan your flames, but deep down you know what you were doing from the beginning.

      This COULD NOT be more appropriate to this post.


      And, "fight", WTF?
      Last edited by VDub2625; 05-12-2012 at 09:22 PM.
      A2Resource
      .......

    27. Member mikes96GTI's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 21st, 2003
      Location
      Liberal/Socialist Utopian State.
      Posts
      2,202
      Vehicles
      2014 GLI Edition 30, 2012 JK, 1989 E30
      05-12-2012 09:16 PM #97
      Quote Originally Posted by Run L1ke H3LL View Post
      Yes I would be happy to answer that question for you. Because OP should know and everyone else in the thread should know, that we have an aviation forum. No one seems to realize that very simple fact. Go back to page one, barring my slightly obnoxious post for calling out the thread, everyone came at me first. I defended myself. And I'll keep defending myself as long as someone keeps picking a fight with me.

      BTW you fight my definition of douche too, just thought you should know.
      I didn't know we had an aviation forum. Seriously. I stick to the Classifieds and TCL. I would have put it here too.
      A good plan violently executed now is better than a perfect plan executed next week.
      George S. Patton

    28. Member Run L1ke H3LL's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 18th, 2009
      Location
      Long Island, NY
      Posts
      4,319
      Vehicles
      2002 1.8T GTI
      05-12-2012 09:19 PM #98
      Quote Originally Posted by mikes96GTI View Post
      I didn't know we had an aviation forum. Seriously. I stick to the Classifieds and TCL. I would have put it here too.
      LADIES AND GENTLEMEN THE REASON I POSTED THAT IT WAS OFF TOPIC AND IN THE WRONG FORUM IN THE FIRST PLACE.

      Does anyone get it now? This is why I did more than report the thread! Jesus Christ is it that hard to understand.
      OTC

    29. Member Isambard's Avatar
      Join Date
      Mar 3rd, 2011
      Location
      Trappe, PA
      Posts
      965
      Vehicles
      Sonic RS
      05-12-2012 09:20 PM #99
      Quote Originally Posted by Run L1ke H3LL View Post
      I am not a criminal
      Nixon said, "I'm not a crook."

      Back on topic (see what I did there?), if you guys like this kind of stuff, come to WWII Weekend in Reading, PA, every summer, first weekend of June. It's apparently the largest show of it's kind in the country, and has reenactors, armor, classic cars, etc, in addition to the war planes. Lots of stuff there if any of you are collectors. At the airport museum that hosts the event, they are restoring a P-61 Black Widow to be the only airworthy model in the world. It crashed in the forest in New Guinea at the end of the war, and sat there until 1985 when they recovered it. They've been restoring it ever since.

      In the forest:



      As of now:



      Here's a link to the website about the restoration.

      http://www.maam.org/p61.html

    30. Member Run L1ke H3LL's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 18th, 2009
      Location
      Long Island, NY
      Posts
      4,319
      Vehicles
      2002 1.8T GTI
      05-12-2012 09:21 PM #100
      Quote Originally Posted by VDub2625 View Post
      All I can do is point these parts out and hope someday it sinks in.

      This COULD NOT be more appropriate to this post.
      [img]http://imgs.xkcd.com/comics/duty_calls.png[img]

      And, "fight", WTF?
      You need to develop tougher skin. I figured with 41k posts you would realize by now not everyone is gonna get along with you. "Picking a fight" It's a figure of speech, just a saying. I don't literally mean fight.
      OTC

    31. Member GTE77's Avatar
      Join Date
      Sep 2nd, 2009
      Location
      Florida / Rio de Janeiro
      Posts
      4,074
      Vehicles
      Puma GTE / Audi A3 8L
      05-12-2012 09:25 PM #101
      Quote Originally Posted by Run L1ke H3LL View Post
      LADIES AND GENTLEMEN THE REASON I POSTED THAT IT WAS OFF TOPIC AND IN THE WRONG FORUM IN THE FIRST PLACE.

      Does anyone get it now? This is why I did more than report the thread! Jesus Christ is it that hard to understand.
      Dude, Seriously.....Nobody picked a "fight" with you.

      You are like that guy that stands in a person line of sight, or the one that walks in front of a to be taken picture. We are just waiting for you to move along so we can continue discussin this great thread.

      (and since I know you gonna reply to this like "You can't make me leave, I will stay here and defend myself)

      If you choose to stay, stop picking fights with people or trolling the thread. You already warned that the thread is in the wrong place(we know that already) and you already reported it to the moderators.

      There is nothing else to be done, unless YOU want to continue picking fights. Which is pretty low even for internet standards.

    32. Geriatric Member VDub2625's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 3rd, 2003
      Location
      Fall River, MA
      Posts
      45,959
      Vehicles
      90 Jetta GLI 16v, 99.5 Cabrio Highline, 92 Golf GL
      05-12-2012 09:27 PM #102
      Quote Originally Posted by Run L1ke H3LL View Post
      You need to develop tougher skin. I figured with 41k posts you would realize by now not everyone is gonna get along with you. "Picking a fight" It's a figure of speech, just a saying. I don't literally mean fight.
      I don't expect to get along with anyone. i have a plenty tough skin. You see everything as an attack, when it is not.

      And I was referring to when you said I "fight the definition of douche". It was a subtle jab at your responses to others in this thread,m where you pick apart their misspellings

      I'm done commenting with you. If you don't see it by now, hopefully you will in the future. Saying **** just to start **** NEVER goes well. Just move on. You can already see people who have posted in here thatb this is why they stop coming to these forums, because of attitudes like that. And that ruins the forum for everyone. One day you'll realize

      Quote Originally Posted by Isambard View Post
      In the forest:



      As of now:



      Here's a link to the website about the restoration.

      http://www.maam.org/p61.html
      That is by FAR the coolest thing I've ever seen. I can't even fathom. There were NO better examples to start with? lol.
      Last edited by VDub2625; 05-12-2012 at 09:30 PM.
      A2Resource
      .......

    33. Member Run L1ke H3LL's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 18th, 2009
      Location
      Long Island, NY
      Posts
      4,319
      Vehicles
      2002 1.8T GTI
      05-12-2012 09:30 PM #103
      Quote Originally Posted by GTE77 View Post
      Dude, Seriously.....Nobody picked a "fight" with you.

      You are like that guy that stands in a person line of sight, or the one that walks in front of a to be taken picture. We are just waiting for you to move along so we can continue discussin this great thread.

      (and since I know you gonna reply to this like "You can't make me leave, I will stay here and defend myself)

      If you choose to stay, stop picking fights with people or trolling the thread. You already warned that the thread is in the wrong place(we know that already) and you already reported it to the moderators.

      There is nothing else to be done, unless YOU want to continue picking fights. Which is pretty low even for internet standards.
      Here:

      Quote Originally Posted by emmettlodge View Post
      Quote Originally Posted by aoj2108 View Post
      And you shouldn't post responses bitchin' and whinin' about it just to get more hits. If ya want to be a party pooper just report it to a mod and see what they have to say about it. DUH.
      Quote Originally Posted by Shooting Brake View Post
      Quote Originally Posted by GTE77 View Post
      So you're saying OP is post counting now?

      Or is that your typical behavior and you got annoyed he did it right?
      All in response to me before I even posted a second time in this thread.
      OTC

    34. Member kraut_pauer79's Avatar
      Join Date
      Oct 27th, 2004
      Location
      behind the Orange Curtain, CA
      Posts
      4,614
      Vehicles
      a 1966 air cooled VW
      05-12-2012 09:30 PM #104
      Quote Originally Posted by Run L1ke H3LL View Post
      You need to develop tougher skin.
      LMFAO your first post in this thread was "THIS POST HAS NO BUSINESS HERE YOU GUYS ARE RUINING MY DAAAAAAAAAAAAAY" and you're telling other forum members they need a tougher skin?? That's rich.

      Quote Originally Posted by Run L1ke H3LL View Post
      I am not a criminal
      no but you are a tampax.
      Quote Originally Posted by Swallow Doretti View Post
      You bitches fight more than a bunch of high school girls at the clearance rack of the local Forever 21.
      Quote Originally Posted by emmettlodge View Post
      Japanese dicks are too small to trip over

    35. Member Run L1ke H3LL's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 18th, 2009
      Location
      Long Island, NY
      Posts
      4,319
      Vehicles
      2002 1.8T GTI
      05-12-2012 09:31 PM #105
      Quote Originally Posted by kraut_pauer79 View Post
      LMFAO your first post in this thread was "THIS POST HAS NO BUSINESS HERE YOU GUYS ARE RUINING MY DAAAAAAAAAAAAAY" and you're telling other forum members they need a tougher skin?? That's rich.



      no but you are a tampax.
      Dude my original post was sarcasm. You think after all the **** I'm getting in this thread that I really can't take something like that?
      OTC

    Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •