VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

Parting out complete car built motor ko4 apr kiy

5K views 17 replies 11 participants last post by  cgalan13 
#1 ·
I have an a4 b7 complete car vmr wheels motor je pistons integrated engineering rods new cylinder head with 2k on it perfesssionally built by ams fk coils stasis full exhaust ko4 apr kit full text me only 7326094118 I got everything the car runs and drives just want to move on after 5 years

#8 · (Edited)
I would advise anyone to hold off on making any deals with this person. I sent money on Monday via paypal and have since heard nothing back. I may be screwed... maybe not. But until I get some parts from this person, or at least a text reply, hold off on any transactions. He may just be busy... or he may be a scammer.

I will post up any further developments.

UPDATE:

Spoke with the OP's father. Great guy, the father. I have faith that everything thing will be made right. The father is handling all the money, so no worries about getting ripped off. Either I'll get the parts I'm after, or my money back. Whichever it is, the OP needs to grow up and handle things like a man; honor your commitments and be accountable.

#11 · (Edited)
I got the same info 1 week ago and have texted him TWICE since then, still getting no response. I'm a few days from contacting his father and getting my money back.

It's really not that hard:

1. offer something for sale
2. sort out details like item, price, etc.
3. collect payment
4. send items

I know I have about 2 decades on the sellor but here's a thought: 10yr old little girls on their front yard do this in summer selling lemonade and have no problem with the process. Man up, and not just a little.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.