Username or Email Address
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?
  • Log in or Sign up

    VWVortex


    Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
    Results 1 to 35 of 211

    Thread: FBI coverup?

    1. Banned 100% Euro's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 28th, 2008
      Location
      PNW
      Posts
      887
      Vehicles
      2013 Golf .:R, 2007 GTI, 1991 GTI VR6, 1963.5 VW Bug, 2001 Aprilia Falco
      05-13-2012 01:02 PM #1
      Does anyone really believe he was "suicidal" to me this sounds like a cover-up. He knew to much or was ready to tell and the government decided to construct this story as a way out for when he inevitably is found dead. I can't believe that we as citizens have forgotten that we are the most powerful branch of government.

      023335941.htmlhttp://news.yahoo.com/calif-fbi-agen...023335941.html

    2. Member Zombiee313's Avatar
      Join Date
      Apr 27th, 2011
      Location
      Bay Area, CA
      Posts
      250
      Vehicles
      Old Ford Truck
      05-13-2012 01:11 PM #2
      Paging TIGninja......
      Quote Originally Posted by Elbows View Post
      You should instead be praising the fact that life is so good, and safe that you can be afforded the luxury to be outraged by the death of one civilian, at the other end of the world. That's phenomenal.
      Quote Originally Posted by Jim Harbaugh
      Who's got it better then us?!? ...... Nooooo-body!!!

    3. Geriatric Member ATL_Av8r's Avatar
      Join Date
      Oct 17th, 2002
      Location
      Gapiana
      Posts
      41,131
      05-13-2012 01:16 PM #3
      Sorry to say, but the FBI doesn't really offer coverups. The closest you can get is to buy a jacket a size or two too big for you. There really isn't any other option.

      MemeGate 2012 - First Responder, post #2

      Quote Originally Posted by .skully.
      Mike, quote me in your signature

    4. Senior Member hrama803's Avatar
      Join Date
      Sep 25th, 2004
      Location
      Alpharetta, Georgia
      Posts
      24,170
      Vehicles
      335i | zx6r
      05-13-2012 01:17 PM #4
      ^

    5. Banned 100% Euro's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 28th, 2008
      Location
      PNW
      Posts
      887
      Vehicles
      2013 Golf .:R, 2007 GTI, 1991 GTI VR6, 1963.5 VW Bug, 2001 Aprilia Falco
      05-13-2012 01:19 PM #5
      Quote Originally Posted by ATL_Av8r View Post
      Sorry to say, but the FBI doesn't really offer coverups. The closest you can get is to buy a jacket a size or two too big for you. There really isn't any other option.

      I'm sure someone in China could make me one. Although I was trying to be somewhat serious here that was definitely a good response, made me laugh.
      Last edited by 100% Euro; 05-13-2012 at 01:25 PM.

    6. Member
      Join Date
      Feb 10th, 2002
      Location
      Massapequa
      Posts
      17,352
      05-13-2012 01:37 PM #6
      Quote Originally Posted by 100% Euro View Post
      Does anyone really believe he was "suicidal" to me this sounds like a cover-up. He knew to much or was ready to tell and the government decided to construct this story as a way out for when he inevitably is found dead. I can't believe that we as citizens have forgotten that we are the most powerful branch of government.

      023335941.htmlhttp://news.yahoo.com/calif-fbi-agen...023335941.html
      You got that much conspiracy from that little article?

      Who is this guy, and what reason is there to believe that "he knew too much?"
      Sim Simmer.
      Keys.
      Bimmer.

    7. Member Señor Peligro's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 6th, 2009
      Location
      ʇnɔıʇɔǝuuoɔ
      Posts
      8,299
      Vehicles
      Scoob Crosstrek
      05-13-2012 01:41 PM #7
      Idaho isn't Euro.
      Now go get your shinebox

    8. Geriatric Member Turbio!'s Avatar
      Join Date
      Feb 21st, 2005
      Location
      San Antonio, TX
      Posts
      40,626
      Vehicles
      '13 Subaru Outback
      05-13-2012 01:43 PM #8
      Quote Originally Posted by 100% Euro View Post
      Does anyone really believe he was "suicidal" to me this sounds like a cover-up. He knew to much or was ready to tell and the government decided to construct this story as a way out for when he inevitably is found dead. I can't believe that we as citizens have forgotten that we are the most powerful branch of government.

      023335941.htmlhttp://news.yahoo.com/calif-fbi-agen...023335941.html
      It sounds like you need to lay off the Alex Jones and interact with normal people more.
      Last edited by Turbio!; 05-13-2012 at 01:50 PM.
      IPRO Meat-Director and High Minister of Terror-Grilling

      Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Man View Post
      The Terror Grill: Part restaurant, part amusement attraction, part gladiator arena, all profit.
      ARE YOU NOT SATIATED?!?!?!

    9. Banned 100% Euro's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 28th, 2008
      Location
      PNW
      Posts
      887
      Vehicles
      2013 Golf .:R, 2007 GTI, 1991 GTI VR6, 1963.5 VW Bug, 2001 Aprilia Falco
      05-13-2012 01:44 PM #9
      Quote Originally Posted by Big M View Post
      You got that much conspiracy from that little article?

      Who is this guy, and what reason is there to believe that "he knew too much?"
      140 agents searching for one guy? They showed no evidence that he is suicidal. It would only make sense from their point of view to make it public knowledge that he is "suicidal" so when he ends up dead we all presumably know why.

    10. Geriatric Member Turbio!'s Avatar
      Join Date
      Feb 21st, 2005
      Location
      San Antonio, TX
      Posts
      40,626
      Vehicles
      '13 Subaru Outback
      05-13-2012 01:49 PM #10
      Quote Originally Posted by 100% Euro View Post
      140 agents searching for one guy? They showed no evidence that he is suicidal. It would only make sense from their point of view to make it public knowledge that he is "suicidal" so when he ends up dead we all presumably know why.
      Why would they show you evidence?

      And 140 is actually low. I used to work SAR and I've been on searches that involved 300 people. Depending on the area they've got to cover, that's on the low-to-normal side.

      Don't make **** up to fill in the gaps of what you don't know. I have no idea why you reflexively think it's totally out of the question that FBI agents can wig out and commit suicide, but stop. It's silly.
      Last edited by Turbio!; 05-13-2012 at 01:53 PM.
      IPRO Meat-Director and High Minister of Terror-Grilling

      Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Man View Post
      The Terror Grill: Part restaurant, part amusement attraction, part gladiator arena, all profit.
      ARE YOU NOT SATIATED?!?!?!

    11. Banned 100% Euro's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 28th, 2008
      Location
      PNW
      Posts
      887
      Vehicles
      2013 Golf .:R, 2007 GTI, 1991 GTI VR6, 1963.5 VW Bug, 2001 Aprilia Falco
      05-13-2012 02:05 PM #11
      Quote Originally Posted by Turbio! View Post
      Why would they show you evidence?

      And 140 is actually low. I used to work SAR and I've been on searches that involved 300 people. Depending on the area they've got to cover, that's on the low-to-normal side.

      Don't make **** up to fill in the gaps of what you don't know. I have no idea why you reflexively think it's totally out of the question that FBI agents can wig out and commit suicide, but stop. It's silly.
      140 might be normal for a search in general but not 100 FBI agents. Give it a break man, just because you like your spoon fed news and ideologies does not mean I cant be a free thinking man. Sure they can "wig" out but when he is of "no threat" according to the FBI why do they feel the need to chase him down? They say he took his sidearm so that must be a sign he is suicidal, sounds ridiculous to me, there are allot of us who carry firearms not because we want to go end our lives.

    12. Geriatric Member Turbio!'s Avatar
      Join Date
      Feb 21st, 2005
      Location
      San Antonio, TX
      Posts
      40,626
      Vehicles
      '13 Subaru Outback
      05-13-2012 02:12 PM #12
      Quote Originally Posted by 100% Euro View Post
      140 might be normal for a search in general but not 100 FBI agents.
      Till you've been involved in a search yourself, I don't think you're competent to tell me what's typical or not. When the subject is armed, law enforcement takes over the search from civilian rescue personnel.

      Quote Originally Posted by 100% Euro View Post
      Give it a break man, just because you like your spoon fed news and ideologies does not mean I cant be a free thinking man. .
      Don't be condescending; you're spoon fed your news and ideology from conspiratorial sources just as much as the typical Fox-watching nitwit gets theirs from the tube. Alex Jones and Infowars is no better. Your thinking is just as biased and constrained as anybody's, you just reflexively start making up conspiracies and dark agendas whereas everybody else reflexively looks for the simplest and most logical answer.

      Quote Originally Posted by 100% Euro View Post
      Sure they can "wig" out but when he is of "no threat" according to the FBI why do they feel the need to chase him down? They say he took his sidearm so that must be a sign he is suicidal, sounds ridiculous to me, there are allot of us who carry firearms not because we want to go end our lives.
      His family said he was distraught. Believe that or not, but it's at least a reason to believe he was not psychologically well. What reason do you have to believe he wasn't suicidal, that overrides the testimony of his own family?
      Last edited by Turbio!; 05-13-2012 at 02:18 PM.
      IPRO Meat-Director and High Minister of Terror-Grilling

      Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Man View Post
      The Terror Grill: Part restaurant, part amusement attraction, part gladiator arena, all profit.
      ARE YOU NOT SATIATED?!?!?!

    13. Member mavric_ac's Avatar
      Join Date
      Sep 13th, 2007
      Location
      Canukistan
      Posts
      11,346
      05-13-2012 02:15 PM #13
      so now a free thinking person = bat **** crazy?
      stay in drugs, eat school, and don't do vegetables
      permanent vacation

    14. Banned 100% Euro's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 28th, 2008
      Location
      PNW
      Posts
      887
      Vehicles
      2013 Golf .:R, 2007 GTI, 1991 GTI VR6, 1963.5 VW Bug, 2001 Aprilia Falco
      05-13-2012 02:19 PM #14
      Quote Originally Posted by Turbio! View Post
      Till you've been involved in a search yourself, I don't think you're competent to tell me what's typical or not.
      There is a reason I said might there buddy. I was taking your experience into consideration.


      Quote Originally Posted by Turbio! View Post
      Don't be condescending; you're spoon fed conspiracies and wild theories, so you're no better. Your thinking is just as biased and constrained as anybody's, you just reflexively start making up conspiracies whereas everybody else reflexively looks for the simplest and most logical answer.
      Although i don't know why this is such an issue to you that you feel the need reply in such a manner I will humor you. How can you claim that suicide is the most logical answer? Please with all of your experience in FBI searches tell me how many agents is normal in this type of search that i'm sure you have been involved in; and my thinking is actually very open minded, I examined the article and formed my opinion based on it. I decided to open it up for discussion. Unfortunately I ran into one of the many people found on forums who likes to combat anything just for their own amusement. And while I have not been involved in large scale searches I am familiar with people leaving/deserting the military and/or committing suicide and I can tell you that there was NO large scale search for them.

    15. Senior Member Hostile's Avatar
      Join Date
      May 29th, 2002
      Location
      NoVA
      Posts
      29,536
      Vehicles
      '15 STi & '13 GTI
      05-13-2012 02:23 PM #15
      Quote Originally Posted by mavric_ac View Post
      so now a free thinking person = bat **** crazy?
      Seeing conspiracies where they are not likely to not exist is not "free thinking", it's "nuts thinking".

      ITT: OP who has seen a few too many movies.

    16. Member Robstr's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jun 8th, 2006
      Location
      South Bend, IN
      Posts
      1,629
      Vehicles
      '07 Mini Cooper S, '91 318is Frankenstien With a built eta swap.
      05-13-2012 02:23 PM #16
      You're the one with the extraordinary claim.
      You're the one that needs the extraordinary evidence.

      Why wouldn't the FBI send a hundred agents to find a missing FBI member who might be a danger to himself or others?
      All opinions are not equal. Some are a very great deal more robust, sophisticated and well supported in logic and argument than others.

    17. Member
      Join Date
      Feb 10th, 2002
      Location
      Massapequa
      Posts
      17,352
      05-13-2012 02:28 PM #17
      Quote Originally Posted by 100% Euro View Post
      How can you claim that suicide is the most logical answer? Please with all of your experience in FBI searches tell me how many agents is normal in this type of search that i'm sure you have been involved in; and my thinking is actually very open minded, I examined the article and formed my opinion based on it. I decided to open it up for discussion. Unfortunately I ran into one of the many people found on forums who likes to combat anything just for their own amusement. And while I have not been involved in large scale searches I am familiar with people leaving/deserting the military and/or committing suicide and I can tell you that there was NO large scale search for them.
      Just to be clear, is there any other information about this guy that is not in the article you posted that you are basing your opinions on?
      Last edited by Big M; 05-13-2012 at 02:30 PM.
      Sim Simmer.
      Keys.
      Bimmer.

    18. Member mavric_ac's Avatar
      Join Date
      Sep 13th, 2007
      Location
      Canukistan
      Posts
      11,346
      05-13-2012 02:28 PM #18
      Quote Originally Posted by Hostile View Post
      Seeing conspiracies where they are not likely to not exist is not "free thinking", it's "nuts thinking".

      ITT: OP who has seen a few too many movies.
      seriously they try and fill the smallest tinniest gap in a single story with some extravagant story from some spy/action movie
      stay in drugs, eat school, and don't do vegetables
      permanent vacation

    19. Banned 100% Euro's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 28th, 2008
      Location
      PNW
      Posts
      887
      Vehicles
      2013 Golf .:R, 2007 GTI, 1991 GTI VR6, 1963.5 VW Bug, 2001 Aprilia Falco
      05-13-2012 02:30 PM #19
      Quote Originally Posted by Robstr View Post
      You're the one with the extraordinary claim.
      You're the one that needs the extraordinary evidence.

      Why wouldn't the FBI send a hundred agents to find a missing FBI member who might be a danger to himself or others?
      I would venture to say that my claim is well founded in the FBI's own history, Waco and Ruby ridge come to mind. I'm not worried about persuading anyone here I'm just interested in the way others take my point of view. I'm assuming that the majority of people here are liberal, big brother advocates? And for the record I don't watch Television news. The answer to your question is simple, they have a large enough police force in California to supplement those FBI agents, the FBI also claims he is not a threat to others.

    20. Geriatric Member Turbio!'s Avatar
      Join Date
      Feb 21st, 2005
      Location
      San Antonio, TX
      Posts
      40,626
      Vehicles
      '13 Subaru Outback
      05-13-2012 02:33 PM #20
      Quote Originally Posted by 100% Euro View Post
      There is a reason I said might there buddy. I was taking your experience into consideration.
      .
      And then you weighed in on how many FBI agents are typical. Stop acting like you know it all.

      Quote Originally Posted by 100% Euro View Post
      Please with all of your experience in FBI searches tell me how many agents is normal in this type of search that i'm sure you have been involved in; and my thinking is actually very open minded, I examined the article and formed my opinion based on it. I decided to open it up for discussion..
      I was involved with a search for a missing guy when FBI and local police took it over because his brother said he might have been armed and had been in an unstable frame of mind when he was last seen. The area we were searching was about two miles on a side - much smaller than the mountain range they're searching for this guy - and there were at least 8 unmarked Suburbans and 5 or 6 police cars and SUVs at the trailhead when we left. Do the math.

      And no, you weren't open minded. You decided it was a coverup and presented that as likely. Coming to a conclusion and defending it is not open-minded. That's closed-minded.

      Quote Originally Posted by 100% Euro View Post
      Although i don't know why this is such an issue to you that you feel the need reply in such a manner I will humor you. How can you claim that suicide is the most logical answer?
      Because suicide is extraordinarily common, and by far the most likely possibility for someone who disappeared along with their gun, in a mood their family described as "despondent."

      Quote Originally Posted by 100% Euro View Post
      Unfortunately I ran into one of the many people found on forums who likes to combat anything just for their own amusement. And while I have not been involved in large scale searches I am familiar with people leaving/deserting the military and/or committing suicide and I can tell you that there was NO large scale search for them.
      If you didn't want anybody to disagree with you, why did you repost this in a forum while asserting that he probably knew something and that the suicide angle was just a cover-up?
      IPRO Meat-Director and High Minister of Terror-Grilling

      Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Man View Post
      The Terror Grill: Part restaurant, part amusement attraction, part gladiator arena, all profit.
      ARE YOU NOT SATIATED?!?!?!

    21. Member barry2952's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jun 13th, 2007
      Location
      Farmington Hills, MI
      Posts
      13,285
      05-13-2012 02:34 PM #21
      Quote Originally Posted by Zombiee313 View Post
      Paging TIGninja......
      Please, don't.
      Garmin Is My Pilot.

      I am confident you are wrong, but instead of illustrating why, I will just make disparaging remarks about your reading comprehension.
      -Zukjimpiphile

    22. Member Provocyclist's Avatar
      Join Date
      Dec 16th, 2004
      Location
      Salt Lake City, UT
      Posts
      2,785
      Vehicles
      2004 Volvo XC70, 1999 Passat 1.8t Wagon (sold), 1985 Vanagon SVX (sold)
      05-13-2012 02:34 PM #22

      Quote Originally Posted by emmettlodge View Post
      The horn is there to honk. Why wouldn't I honk it? I honk for lots of things. Honk at me? You bet i'll honk back. Honk honk mother****er i'm a Tacoma driver and you better get the **** out of my way.

    23. Geriatric Member Turbio!'s Avatar
      Join Date
      Feb 21st, 2005
      Location
      San Antonio, TX
      Posts
      40,626
      Vehicles
      '13 Subaru Outback
      05-13-2012 02:34 PM #23
      Quote Originally Posted by 100% Euro View Post
      I would venture to say that my claim is well founded in the FBI's own history, Waco and Ruby ridge come to mind.
      Because that involved a missing FBI agent, right?
      IPRO Meat-Director and High Minister of Terror-Grilling

      Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Man View Post
      The Terror Grill: Part restaurant, part amusement attraction, part gladiator arena, all profit.
      ARE YOU NOT SATIATED?!?!?!

    24. Banned 100% Euro's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 28th, 2008
      Location
      PNW
      Posts
      887
      Vehicles
      2013 Golf .:R, 2007 GTI, 1991 GTI VR6, 1963.5 VW Bug, 2001 Aprilia Falco
      05-13-2012 02:44 PM #24
      Quote Originally Posted by Turbio! View Post
      Because that involved a missing FBI agent, right?
      Ruby Ridge had to do with the FBI saying one thing and doing another; and using subversion, illegal searches seizures and setups to kill a mans family. It's only now that its becoming public knowledge while some loony nuts similar to myself have known it since it happened.

      Waco was just mass murder under a mask of "terrorist threat"

      We can just watch this story unfold and see what comes of it. I can be quite sure he wont come out alive. It was the FBI who claimed despondent not the family.

    25. Member Robstr's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jun 8th, 2006
      Location
      South Bend, IN
      Posts
      1,629
      Vehicles
      '07 Mini Cooper S, '91 318is Frankenstien With a built eta swap.
      05-13-2012 02:48 PM #25
      There you go with that attributing to malice that which can be explained by incompetence thing again.
      All opinions are not equal. Some are a very great deal more robust, sophisticated and well supported in logic and argument than others.

    26. Geriatric Member ATL_Av8r's Avatar
      Join Date
      Oct 17th, 2002
      Location
      Gapiana
      Posts
      41,131
      05-13-2012 02:48 PM #26
      Quote Originally Posted by Señor Peligro View Post
      Idaho isn't Euro.
      Maybe his own private one is
      MemeGate 2012 - First Responder, post #2

      Quote Originally Posted by .skully.
      Mike, quote me in your signature

    27. Banned 100% Euro's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 28th, 2008
      Location
      PNW
      Posts
      887
      Vehicles
      2013 Golf .:R, 2007 GTI, 1991 GTI VR6, 1963.5 VW Bug, 2001 Aprilia Falco
      05-13-2012 02:51 PM #27
      Quote Originally Posted by Robstr View Post
      There you go with that attributing to malice that which can be explained by incompetence thing again.
      None of that was incompetence it was malice. Are you that blind? If you think that a trained sniper killing an unarmed woman holding a child is incompetence or that selling a man a shotgun that is .5" to short in order to set him up to be able to invade his home is incompetence you are the one who is delusional. You would do well in communist china.

    28. Geriatric Member Turbio!'s Avatar
      Join Date
      Feb 21st, 2005
      Location
      San Antonio, TX
      Posts
      40,626
      Vehicles
      '13 Subaru Outback
      05-13-2012 02:52 PM #28
      Quote Originally Posted by Robstr View Post
      There you go with that attributing to malice that which can be explained by incompetence thing again.
      My go-to reality check.
      IPRO Meat-Director and High Minister of Terror-Grilling

      Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Man View Post
      The Terror Grill: Part restaurant, part amusement attraction, part gladiator arena, all profit.
      ARE YOU NOT SATIATED?!?!?!

    29. Member
      Join Date
      Feb 10th, 2002
      Location
      Massapequa
      Posts
      17,352
      05-13-2012 02:54 PM #29
      Quote Originally Posted by 100% Euro View Post
      Ruby Ridge had to do with the FBI saying one thing and doing another; and using subversion, illegal searches seizures and setups to kill a mans family. It's only now that its becoming public knowledge while some loony nuts similar to myself have known it since it happened.

      Waco was just mass murder under a mask of "terrorist threat"

      We can just watch this story unfold and see what comes of it. I can be quite sure he wont come out alive. It was the FBI who claimed despondent not the family.
      That doesn't mean that EVERYTHING that the FBI does has an ulterior motive. Why is this case with this guy something bigger than they say?

      And again, is there another news story about this guy where you are getting this stuff from? Because I googled his name and all the articles are as sparse on details as this one.
      Sim Simmer.
      Keys.
      Bimmer.

    30. Banned 100% Euro's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 28th, 2008
      Location
      PNW
      Posts
      887
      Vehicles
      2013 Golf .:R, 2007 GTI, 1991 GTI VR6, 1963.5 VW Bug, 2001 Aprilia Falco
      05-13-2012 02:54 PM #30
      Quote Originally Posted by Turbio! View Post
      My go-to reality check.
      Explain the incompetence then. I'm sure your quite competent at debate seeing that you live your life on the internet so entertain me.

    31. Banned 100% Euro's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 28th, 2008
      Location
      PNW
      Posts
      887
      Vehicles
      2013 Golf .:R, 2007 GTI, 1991 GTI VR6, 1963.5 VW Bug, 2001 Aprilia Falco
      05-13-2012 02:56 PM #31
      Quote Originally Posted by Big M View Post
      That doesn't mean that EVERYTHING that the FBI does has an ulterior motive. Why is this case with this guy something bigger than they say?

      And again, is there another news story about this guy where you are getting this stuff from? Because I googled his name and all the articles are as sparse on details as this one.
      Your right, and this one may not be a conspiracy, i'm not a loon I just feel uneasy about it, is that acceptable? And yes all of the articles I have read are very very short on details and usually say "the FBI is not releasing why they feel he is suicidal and despondent" And the family does not say he was troubled in anyway just that he was missing.

    32. Member Tornado2dr's Avatar
      Join Date
      Mar 31st, 2001
      Location
      Split Pants, VA
      Posts
      12,271
      05-13-2012 03:37 PM #32
      Op may want to consider not advertising his employer when he makes outlandish claims... Lest we associate tha employer with him.

      Seriously, waco? Review your recent history. Were you even of age at that time ? The Waco raid was initiated by the ATF and THEN the FBI came in to clean up their mess...but not before several ATF agents were wounded and at least one killed.


      Jee bus. I hate people.

    33. Member Mr Miyagi's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 21st, 2010
      Location
      Spokane
      Posts
      3,524
      05-13-2012 03:44 PM #33
      Quote Originally Posted by Big M View Post
      You got that much conspiracy from that little article?

      Who is this guy, and what reason is there to believe that "he knew too much?"
      It actually makes a lot of sense. FBI thinks someone knows too much, they go and kill him because that is the best kind of secret keeper, and then they say he killed himself. Its 100% successful.

    34. 05-13-2012 03:51 PM #34
      I haven't seen TIG lately...and I'm thinking he moved to Idaho.

      That is my favorite excuse though "You get your information from the news!? HAH! I get mine from a much better completely anonymous website!"



    35. Banned 100% Euro's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 28th, 2008
      Location
      PNW
      Posts
      887
      Vehicles
      2013 Golf .:R, 2007 GTI, 1991 GTI VR6, 1963.5 VW Bug, 2001 Aprilia Falco
      05-13-2012 03:55 PM #35
      Quote Originally Posted by Mr Miyagi View Post
      It actually makes a lot of sense. FBI thinks someone knows too much, they go and kill him because that is the best kind of secret keeper, and then they say he killed himself. Its 100% successful.
      You must be a crazy nut like me. That never happens outside of the movies. And the media never has an agenda anyone who thinks otherwise is just an insane conspiracy nut...

    Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •