Username or Email Address
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

VWVortex

Thread: FS: CW 2011 2DR GTI ~14,000 Miles APR Stage 1

Vehicles
      2012/VW/Golf R
      05-14-2012 07:00 AM #1
      I am looking to sell my 2011 GTI because I am replacing it with a Golf R. It is a Candy White 2 door with an APR stage 1 chip and 2 stage cold air intake. This is the base model w/6 speed manual transmission. Heated seats, hands free bluetooth phone connection, and Satellite Radio are standard. The car has an extended 6 year warranty that is transferable. It currently has a badgeless grill on it but I can replace with stock if desired (will include with car to buyer otherwise). Same goes for the cold air intake. The car did have a hit and run parking lot dent (I was not in the car and someone hit it) which was repaired by a professional body shop (front right fender panel was completely replaced). I have attached a picture of the damage. I currently have black motegi rims on the car which will not be sold with the car. I am going to put them on the Golf R. Buyer would get stock detroits with new tires off the golf R. Also have Eibach sport springs (not installed).

Asking less than Kelley Blue Book "good condition" value of $21,500 as the rims are a little dinged up and I'm just looking to get out of my loan. Car is located in Rochester, NY (14607) Willing to consider offers. **Currently asking $21,000**

Photos are here:

https://plus.google.com/photos/11115...95365873506338

will post more pictures after I wax this weekend. Car is clean.
      Last edited by vdubaron; 05-18-2012 at 07:09 AM. Reason: price drop

Vehicles
      2012/VW/Golf R
      05-18-2012 07:10 AM #2
      bump