I am proud to own a 1.8T 2003 Passat Wagon and I want to start a group that meets in the Atlanta Area that meets monthly or at least bi-monthy specifically for Wagon owners. I am opening it up to Passat/Jetta/Audi Wagons primarily, but 5-Door Golfs would qualify as well. I have been seeing a good amount of Wagons popping up at GTGs and would love to have a group of them.
If anyone is interested..please let me know here and post any GTG ideas you have.
GTG Ideas I have off the top of my head:
1. Meets at restaurants with large parking lots, especially unique ones
2. Drive Meets through the Mountains (Blood Mountain, Tail Of The Dragon, Helen,
Brasstown Bald, etc.)
3. Drive Meet & Tour the new VW Chattanooga Plant
4. Garage Meets to werk on our cars
5. Car Wash and Detail GTGs
6. Car Audio Install Day & Sound Off!
7. Downtown Atlanta GTG
8. H20 International GTG
9. SoWo GTG
10. Florida Cruise: Drive Meet Down Historic Route 1 Down the Coast (Boca Raton maybe?) http://historicrouteone.com/search.p...ll&cat=166,248
Awesome Rob, let's so how many others respond. Please let everyone you know that has a Five Door know, especially on FB. Also if you have any GTG ideas, please post! Those who get in at the beginning naturally help shape what we do to a greater extent.