2002 Volkswagen Jetta 2.0t APR Stage III w/LSD
Motor build with roughly 27,000 miles on it.
• Custom molded ¾ Skin Oettinger Bumper
• 20th Anniversary/Votex Side Skirts
• Caractere Jetta Grille
• OEM Euro Tail Lights w/ 5th brake light mod
• OEM Euro Stubby Passenger Side Mirror
• OEM Japanese Stubby Drivers Side Mirror
Suspension and Wheels:
• Prothane Control arm bushings
• VF motor Mount
• Poly Dogbone mounts
• Bilstein Pss9 Coilovers
• Neuspeed 25mm Rear Sway Bar
• 18" BBS RC's
• 12.3” Front Audi TT
• 10.1” Vented Rear brakes
• APR Stage III Turbo Kit
• APR FMIC
• APR 3” Turbo back Exhaust
• 2.0 built bottom end - Rods, pistons, etc...
• 02M 6speed from 20th Anniversary with Quaife LSD
• OEM European R32 DSG intake
• OEM 04.5 Black GLI headliner conversion(all black pieces)
• OEM European Full Height Gauge cluster w/miles till empty
• OEM Brushed Aluminum Center trim Kit
• OEM Grey 4 door Aluminum door pull kit
• OEM Black Center Console with Cupholders
• OEM GLI Perforated Leather Ebrake
• CIM Vent mounted Boost Guage
I am sure I have forgotten a thing or two that is installed in the car.. Think of those as little easter eggs...
I am selling this to move on from a project car to a nice solid daily that I can clear driveways with.
This car is far from perfect as it was a daily driver.
•The front Rub strip needs to be repainted
•Rock Chips on the front end (9 year old car with 120k+ on the body)
•Rear bumper has been used and abused by Santa Monica residents in parking attempts
•There is a constant CEL on for SAI improper flow...
•The Turbo is leaking oil and needs to be rebuilt
Now for pictures
Engine and FMIC