I finally got the car running the way i wanted and am currently waiting for my act 4 puck sprung kit to go in before i can tune properly over 100kpa. I have been using tunerstudio and its ve analyser to tune all things under 100kpa. I think i have my afr's tuned to perfection and my ignition map i think needs some work. I think i might have to turn down the sensitivity on my knock sensor as it goes off (blinks) and even stays lit when acceling hard over 100kpa- does not make sense as the map is conservative from what i have seen. It does it less but still comes (blinks) on even if i lower allow rows above 3000rpm by 3-4.
The engine is decked and slighter higher compression then stock, running .6 bar so roughly 8.7psi. Should reach fullboost at around 160kpa max.
As of now the knock sensor is turned off but still blinks if detected- does not enguage.
take a look...im going for a safe and conservative set up.
• 1993 Cabriolet Classic
• 2.0 16v 9a (rebuilt 30,000km ago)- Full engine rebuild, incl new pistons, rebuilt cylinder head 3 angle valve job, block re-bored 1 size up (11:1)
• Precision 6031 60trim .63Ar
• Rebuilt 020 w/80% Shim Kit & Bolted Diff- TDI 5th Gearing
• 034 Motorsports 16v Turbo Header
• Lightened Flywheel w/ Stage 2 ACT
• HKS SSQV Bov
• RMR Fuel Rail
• Autotech sport cams. I+E
• Megasquirt V1-2.2. Spark and fuel. LC1 Wideband o2 sensor, for precise AFR integrated with Megasquirt.
• Aeromotive Adjustable FPR
• Precision FMIC
• Tial Wastegate (8.7psi)- Open Dump
• Neuspeed 8mm Ignition Wires
• Jegster Rad Fan+ Shroud
• CIS Fuel Pump
• Custom SS 2.5” Exhaust and DP- exit out passenger side (incomplete)
• 62lb Siemens Injectors (EVI)
• 42DraftDesign Vacuum Log Manifold