This is cool!
"barn finds" hidden all over the map.
Pre-Order Cars revealed.
if I understand correctly, you get one depending on where you pre-order from.
There will also be a "Day-1 Add On Pack" of 5 cars, a VIP car pack, and a few other things for the Day-1 crowd and the LCE people.
Not sure if I will get the LCE, I haven't ever before for FM games so I probably wont this time either.
Also, when you pre-order FH, you get a FM4 DLC code for a Dodge Challenger
Last edited by OptimusGlen; 07-11-2012 at 04:28 PM.
Received a message over Twitter from Turn 10 saying that preorder customers in the US aren't receiving their Charger 392 from any vendors aside from Best Buy and Amazon. All other dealers aren't giving out the preorder codes under the Horizon is officially launched. That'll likely change, but an FYI in the meantime.
Most recent two messages here: https://twitter.com/Turn10Studios
Ahh thanks. I always thought they protruded out more, they just seem really flat / not detailed in the Horizon pic and even the one you posted. I didn't even think to fire up FM4 to see how they modeled them in that game.
I can't seem to find an authentic "stock" pic, both of these show different exhausts and I don't know if they're genuine factory parts or aftermarket.
This one's from the Wiki page and looks closer to the Forza representation (aside from the metal strap):
Anyhow, enough off-topic. New FH pic today. Hoping they release a new video or details on a demo soon. Aside from "racing to the Festival" (which in all honesty isn't that appealing to me) I don't know what there is to actually DO in the game.
Full res here: http://yfrog.com/hw22713014j
I gave you a whole day for yesterday's pic.
Full res here: http://yfrog.com/kkzxxdmmj
New info on VIP cars included with the collectors edition, and some VIP info and LCE info for those that weren't aware.
2012 Audi R8 GT Spyder
2011 Koenigsegg Agera
2011 Lamborghini Sesto Elemento Balboni
2012 Pagani Huarya
2012 RUF Rt 12 R
VIP gives you:
- Special recognition in the community as a VIP member with VIP icon affixed to their Gamertag in Forza Horizon
- VIP Rivals Mode Events: VIP members have access to exclusive Rivals Mode events in Forza Horizon
- Exclusive in-game gifts from the Forza Motorsport community team
- Expanded Storefront: VIP members receive extra slots for things like photos, liveries, videos, etc.
- Expanded MyForza Gallery Space: VIP’s can store additional videos and/or Big Shot images in their MyForza Gallery
- Custom-designed Steelbook™ packaging
- Horizon Festival ticket to access exclusive Xbox LIVE content
- Day 1 Add-on Pack with five cars (more details soon)
- Horizon Accelerator Token Pack
- Five exclusive LCE Car Pack liveries (more details soon)
Looks like starting tomorrow they'll start revealing the car roster for the game.
Full article here: http://forzamotorsport.net/en-us/For..._Cars/?fwlhd=1
Aside from the near EA-level of DLC milking they do, I really do appreciate Turn 10 as a developer and respect what they've been able to accomplish with the Forza series in such a short span of time. I was a Gran Turismo die-hard and they've stolen my racing heart.
I played the hell out of Forza 2 and 3, and am playing FM4 on a nearly daily basis (a few races to several hour stints). I'll throw the extra $20 their way for the LCE as I feel they deserve it, and I do enjoy the little goodies you get.
I really enjoyed Test Drive Unlimited, so if this plays anything like that with Forza's brilliant physics engine (which it should since it uses it), I think I'm going to be in love for a very long time.
Last edited by OptimusGlen; 08-31-2012 at 02:10 PM.