Count me in!!
Sent from my LG-P999 using Tapatalk 2
I am the proud owner of a 1.8T 2003 Passat Wagon and I am starting a group that meets in the Atlanta Area that meets monthly or at least bi-monthy primarily for Wagon owners. I am opening it up to Passat/Jetta/Audi Wagons and 5-Door Golfs mainly, but any VAG car is welcome to attend. The focus will be on the Wagons though. I have been seeing a good amount of Wagons popping up at GTGs and would love to have a group of them to swap stories and hang out.
Please let me know what GTG ideas you have.
GTG Ideas I have off the top of my head:
1. Meets at restaurants with large parking lots, especially unique ones
2. Drive Meets through the Mountains (Blood Mountain, Tail Of The Dragon, Helen,
Brasstown Bald, etc.)
3. Drive Meet & Tour the new VW Chattanooga Plant
4. Garage Meets to werk on our cars
5. Car Wash and Detail GTGs
6. Car Audio Install Day & Sound Off!
7. Downtown Atlanta GTG
8. H20 International GTG
9. SoWo GTG
10. Florida Cruise: Drive Meet Down Historic Route 1 Down the Coast (Boca Raton maybe?)
Thanks! I'm hoping to have the first meet in June.
Last edited by chephron; 05-18-2012 at 11:10 AM.