Username or Email Address
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?
  • Log in or Sign up

    VWVortex


    Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Results 141 to 175 of 177

    Thread: Fatal accident on 95 north in va

    1. 05-24-2012 02:25 PM #141
      Quote Originally Posted by SleepyDubVR6 View Post
      I am highly thankful for all the kind words and all the support from the community. I have walked around the hospital on my own free will. Walked up and Down 4 flights of stairs. Can't eat solid foods yet because some of my facial bones are broken which are not allowing my teeth to sit correctly. I am supposed to be checking out tomorrow so I can make it to my girlfriends funeral. Thanks again for the support. I need it really bad right now. I have a second surgery on the 6th of June
      You are a much stronger person than I could ever be. Good luck with the recovery. All the WFSU guys send our deepest condolences.

    2. Member Squirrel Nuts's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 25th, 2010
      Location
      Miami, FL
      Posts
      19,140
      Vehicles
      2015 Autobahn GTI / 2010 GTI (Totaled) / 2007 GLI (Sold)
      05-24-2012 02:47 PM #142
      Quote Originally Posted by SleepyDubVR6 View Post
      I am highly thankful for all the kind words and all the support from the community. I have walked around the hospital on my own free will. Walked up and Down 4 flights of stairs. Can't eat solid foods yet because some of my facial bones are broken which are not allowing my teeth to sit correctly. I am supposed to be checking out tomorrow so I can make it to my girlfriends funeral. Thanks again for the support. I need it really bad right now. I have a second surgery on the 6th of June

    3. Senior Member Aonarch's Avatar
      Join Date
      Dec 4th, 2006
      Location
      US 129/ GA SR 60
      Posts
      34,486
      Vehicles
      The Standard of the World | Das Auto | Feed Your Restless
      05-24-2012 02:52 PM #143
      Quote Originally Posted by SleepyDubVR6 View Post
      I am highly thankful for all the kind words and all the support from the community. I have walked around the hospital on my own free will. Walked up and Down 4 flights of stairs. Can't eat solid foods yet because some of my facial bones are broken which are not allowing my teeth to sit correctly. I am supposed to be checking out tomorrow so I can make it to my girlfriends funeral. Thanks again for the support. I need it really bad right now. I have a second surgery on the 6th of June
      Semper Fi | USMC '06-'14 | 0311 | 0331| 0933
      Aonarch's Blog!
      Quote Originally Posted by Mark Twain
      Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

    4. Member P Q's Avatar
      Join Date
      Feb 3rd, 2009
      Location
      Bayside, NY
      Posts
      2,915
      Vehicles
      2000 A4, 1998 Civic, 1977 Coupe DeVille
      05-24-2012 03:05 PM #144
      Quote Originally Posted by SleepyDubVR6 View Post
      I am highly thankful for all the kind words and all the support from the community. I have walked around the hospital on my own free will. Walked up and Down 4 flights of stairs. Can't eat solid foods yet because some of my facial bones are broken which are not allowing my teeth to sit correctly. I am supposed to be checking out tomorrow so I can make it to my girlfriends funeral. Thanks again for the support. I need it really bad right now. I have a second surgery on the 6th of June
      DUB CULT l ESAD l S6 V8 6speed swapped B5 A4 l IG: mr_pq
      #hardlinesbyswoops #webuildradshiza

    5. Member Haggard24v's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 17th, 2007
      Location
      Maryland
      Posts
      3,429
      Vehicles
      Black car
      05-24-2012 03:08 PM #145
      Quote Originally Posted by SleepyDubVR6 View Post
      I am highly thankful for all the kind words and all the support from the community. I have walked around the hospital on my own free will. Walked up and Down 4 flights of stairs. Can't eat solid foods yet because some of my facial bones are broken which are not allowing my teeth to sit correctly. I am supposed to be checking out tomorrow so I can make it to my girlfriends funeral. Thanks again for the support. I need it really bad right now. I have a second surgery on the 6th of June
      I have never met you Eddie. You sir are a much stronger person than I am. I'm sorry for your loss. Good to hear you are recovering. Keep your head up man. You have a lot of people here for you and willing to help out in any way possible.
      Quote Originally Posted by d.tek View Post
      ur an moran.

    6. Member BORA RKT's Avatar
      Join Date
      Oct 2nd, 2004
      Location
      Roanoke, VA
      Posts
      6,370
      Vehicles
      91 GTI VR6 / 2010 GTI / 2000 VR6 CABRIO / 91 GTI VRT
      05-24-2012 03:12 PM #146
      Quote Originally Posted by SleepyDubVR6 View Post
      I am highly thankful for all the kind words and all the support from the community. I have walked around the hospital on my own free will. Walked up and Down 4 flights of stairs. Can't eat solid foods yet because some of my facial bones are broken which are not allowing my teeth to sit correctly. I am supposed to be checking out tomorrow so I can make it to my girlfriends funeral. Thanks again for the support. I need it really bad right now. I have a second surgery on the 6th of June

    7. 05-24-2012 03:16 PM #147
      Quote Originally Posted by SleepyDubVR6 View Post
      I am highly thankful for all the kind words and all the support from the community. I have walked around the hospital on my own free will. Walked up and Down 4 flights of stairs. Can't eat solid foods yet because some of my facial bones are broken which are not allowing my teeth to sit correctly. I am supposed to be checking out tomorrow so I can make it to my girlfriends funeral. Thanks again for the support. I need it really bad right now. I have a second surgery on the 6th of June
      I do yo nail fo u nao
      @WhiteOnRice25

    8. Member NotoriousWithaG's Avatar
      Join Date
      Apr 27th, 2005
      Location
      Ashburn, VA
      Posts
      4,222
      Vehicles
      [+7560 post] 07,13
      05-24-2012 03:23 PM #148
      Quote Originally Posted by SleepyDubVR6 View Post
      I am highly thankful for all the kind words and all the support from the community. I have walked around the hospital on my own free will. Walked up and Down 4 flights of stairs. Can't eat solid foods yet because some of my facial bones are broken which are not allowing my teeth to sit correctly. I am supposed to be checking out tomorrow so I can make it to my girlfriends funeral. Thanks again for the support. I need it really bad right now. I have a second surgery on the 6th of June
      Glad to hear your making a full recovery Eddie, best news Ive heard yet, I said a prayer last night for Judy but Ill be at the funeral tomorrow with Bryan, so hopefully Ill see you
      Quote Originally Posted by Scottie2LO View Post
      I may or may not have slapped a cougar outside seacrits at 230am
      [Alex @ AllesGute

    9. Member cldub's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 2nd, 2010
      Location
      Stafford VA
      Posts
      2,308
      Vehicles
      2006 Audi A3 2.0T (sold)
      05-24-2012 03:27 PM #149
      Quote Originally Posted by SleepyDubVR6 View Post
      I am highly thankful for all the kind words and all the support from the community. I have walked around the hospital on my own free will. Walked up and Down 4 flights of stairs. Can't eat solid foods yet because some of my facial bones are broken which are not allowing my teeth to sit correctly. I am supposed to be checking out tomorrow so I can make it to my girlfriends funeral. Thanks again for the support. I need it really bad right now. I have a second surgery on the 6th of June
      I think it's safe to say that the entire VW/Audi/Vortex community is here if you need them

    10. Member airbornejet's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 12th, 2002
      Location
      Charlotte, NC
      Posts
      7,250
      Vehicles
      80/82/84
      05-24-2012 03:32 PM #150
      2x, just lets know

      Quote Originally Posted by cldub View Post
      I think it's safe to say that the entire VW/Audi/Vortex community is here if you need them

    11. 05-24-2012 03:33 PM #151
      Quote Originally Posted by SleepyDubVR6 View Post
      I am highly thankful for all the kind words and all the support from the community. I have walked around the hospital on my own free will. Walked up and Down 4 flights of stairs. Can't eat solid foods yet because some of my facial bones are broken which are not allowing my teeth to sit correctly. I am supposed to be checking out tomorrow so I can make it to my girlfriends funeral. Thanks again for the support. I need it really bad right now. I have a second surgery on the 6th of June
      i ddont know you or Judy, but you both have been on my mind. I hope a strong recovery for you both physically and mentally. No one deserves to be put in a situation like you were. Wish you well.

    12. Member GTACanuck's Avatar
      Join Date
      Feb 20th, 2009
      Posts
      748
      Vehicles
      08' Rabbit 2.5T
      05-24-2012 03:52 PM #152
      Quote Originally Posted by SleepyDubVR6 View Post
      I am highly thankful for all the kind words and all the support from the community. I have walked around the hospital on my own free will. Walked up and Down 4 flights of stairs. Can't eat solid foods yet because some of my facial bones are broken which are not allowing my teeth to sit correctly. I am supposed to be checking out tomorrow so I can make it to my girlfriends funeral. Thanks again for the support. I need it really bad right now. I have a second surgery on the 6th of June
      My thoughts are with you and your families Eddie. Keep your chin up my friend

    13. Member Teh_Chris's Avatar
      Join Date
      Dec 30th, 2007
      Location
      Central VA
      Posts
      1,308
      Vehicles
      04' MkIV TR .:R32 /04.5' MkIV BMP GLI/ 96' MkIII VR6 GTI
      05-24-2012 04:19 PM #153
      Quote Originally Posted by SleepyDubVR6 View Post
      I am highly thankful for all the kind words and all the support from the community. I have walked around the hospital on my own free will. Walked up and Down 4 flights of stairs. Can't eat solid foods yet because some of my facial bones are broken which are not allowing my teeth to sit correctly. I am supposed to be checking out tomorrow so I can make it to my girlfriends funeral. Thanks again for the support. I need it really bad right now. I have a second surgery on the 6th of June
      good shyt man , glad ur ok .... i had all kindsa busted bones when i wrecked my GTI ( left cheek bone , left wrist , left elbow , left collarbone , nose , and busted my back and neck up pretty bad ) was sooo glad when i actually could get up and walk around .... take ur time and hope u heal up fast
      _R-1-3-5 _
      _└-┼-┼-┤_+AWD_=_WIN!!
      -__2-4-6____

    14. Junior Member
      Join Date
      Oct 1st, 2011
      Location
      NOVA
      Posts
      23
      Vehicles
      1997 Golf GL
      05-24-2012 05:35 PM #154
      Quote Originally Posted by SleepyDubVR6 View Post
      I am highly thankful for all the kind words and all the support from the community. I have walked around the hospital on my own free will. Walked up and Down 4 flights of stairs. Can't eat solid foods yet because some of my facial bones are broken which are not allowing my teeth to sit correctly. I am supposed to be checking out tomorrow so I can make it to my girlfriends funeral. Thanks again for the support. I need it really bad right now. I have a second surgery on the 6th of June
      Great to hear that you are feeling better! Hang in there!

    15. Member Nobelium's Avatar
      Join Date
      Apr 25th, 2007
      Location
      Suffragette City
      Posts
      1,963
      Vehicles
      2JZ E30
      05-24-2012 06:29 PM #155
      I missed today's excitement. I'm here now and he's just snoring like hell.

      Still looking like he should make it out tomorrow morning.


      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    16. Member SHERW00D's Avatar
      Join Date
      Dec 29th, 2009
      Location
      New Jersey
      Posts
      210
      Vehicles
      02 Gti
      05-24-2012 07:02 PM #156
      Rip judy! Prayers go out to all friends and family. Such a sad accident and hits home when she lived 20 min from me! Rest up Eddie.....you have an angel looking out for you now <3

    17. Member Kuncle20's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 21st, 2009
      Location
      Greenville SC
      Posts
      1,205
      Vehicles
      05 GLI
      05-24-2012 09:08 PM #157
      Quote Originally Posted by SleepyDubVR6 View Post
      I am highly thankful for all the kind words and all the support from the community. I have walked around the hospital on my own free will. Walked up and Down 4 flights of stairs. Can't eat solid foods yet because some of my facial bones are broken which are not allowing my teeth to sit correctly. I am supposed to be checking out tomorrow so I can make it to my girlfriends funeral. Thanks again for the support. I need it really bad right now. I have a second surgery on the 6th of June
      Great to hear your moving on your own power man. Your THAT much stronger than myself and alot of us here in a time like this. Keep your head up man.

      Hopes of quick recovery from South Carolina.

      Quote Originally Posted by SHERW00D View Post
      Rest up Eddie.....you have an angel looking out for you now <3
      This is what makes this community worth being apart of.
      Last edited by Kuncle20; 05-24-2012 at 09:10 PM.
      __________________________________________________ __Follow Me @ Kuncle_________________________________________
      __________________________________________________ ______The Chive__________________________________________________ __

    18. Banned
      Join Date
      May 9th, 2011
      Location
      South ILLtown.
      Posts
      1,531
      Vehicles
      no dubs :(
      05-24-2012 10:13 PM #158
      you never know when it's your time, it's a weekend to be thankful for our freedoms, our liberty, and the FREE LIVES we get to live in this country.

      we travel to and from these shows and you never think about the fact that you could die on the road, def an eyeopener to always keep it safe.

      Glad you're alive brother, and so sorry for Judy, you'll be reunited someday and we are all sorry for her passing.


    19. Member Kuncle20's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 21st, 2009
      Location
      Greenville SC
      Posts
      1,205
      Vehicles
      05 GLI
      05-25-2012 03:51 AM #159
      ^^^^^^^^ Well said.
      __________________________________________________ __Follow Me @ Kuncle_________________________________________
      __________________________________________________ ______The Chive__________________________________________________ __

    20. 05-25-2012 09:14 PM #160
      I see you guys were trying to set something up in memory of Judy Kim. Feel free to share your suggestions on here:

      http://forums.vwvortex.com/showthrea...2#post77547932
      @WhiteOnRice25

    21. Member A111 OEM's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 14th, 2009
      Location
      Under your sheets CT
      Posts
      1,556
      05-26-2012 08:07 AM #161
      My thoughts and prayers are with everyone involved and I'm sorry for your loss. Stay strong man and remember the comunity will be here for you!

      Its good to hear you are up and able to move under your own power as everyone else has said.
      MKIII

      Flickr

    22. Member Haggard24v's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 17th, 2007
      Location
      Maryland
      Posts
      3,429
      Vehicles
      Black car
      05-26-2012 02:06 PM #162
      Quote Originally Posted by Redmenace20v View Post
      You all should really stop talkin about this online. This thread should be deleted too
      uhhhh? why? we aren't allowed to show our care for a lost member of the community?
      Quote Originally Posted by d.tek View Post
      ur an moran.

    23. Geriatric Member
      Join Date
      Apr 28th, 2006
      Location
      North Springfield, VA
      Posts
      46,245
      Vehicles
      long list...
      05-26-2012 08:41 PM #163
      Before any stupid argument goes down here..... Stop right now and let people be... And show some respect.

      If you are bothered by it move along...


      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    24. Member Teh_Chris's Avatar
      Join Date
      Dec 30th, 2007
      Location
      Central VA
      Posts
      1,308
      Vehicles
      04' MkIV TR .:R32 /04.5' MkIV BMP GLI/ 96' MkIII VR6 GTI
      05-26-2012 08:53 PM #164
      Quote Originally Posted by rico_arg View Post
      Before any stupid argument goes down here..... Stop right now and let people be... And show some respect.

      If you are bothered by it move along...


      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Agreed .... If this thread makes u have a case of the butt hurt then pack up ur shyt and move along .... This is no place for an argument .... Take it somewhere else on vortex and fight with eachother.


      ---
      I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?xgifi3

      Sent From Mah iPhone4 Using Teh Tapatalk B!tches
      _R-1-3-5 _
      _└-┼-┼-┤_+AWD_=_WIN!!
      -__2-4-6____

    25. Member Jacenty8's Avatar
      Join Date
      May 2nd, 2007
      Location
      Queens, NY
      Posts
      427
      Vehicles
      '97 Gti Vr6(stolen), 01 Gti Vr6(sold), current -'09 Gti (metallic gray, autobahn package)
      05-26-2012 09:03 PM #165
      Quote Originally Posted by SleepyDubVR6 View Post
      I am highly thankful for all the kind words and all the support from the community. I have walked around the hospital on my own free will. Walked up and Down 4 flights of stairs. Can't eat solid foods yet because some of my facial bones are broken which are not allowing my teeth to sit correctly. I am supposed to be checking out tomorrow so I can make it to my girlfriends funeral. Thanks again for the support. I need it really bad right now. I have a second surgery on the 6th of June
      Unitronic stage 2+
      DubCreationsNY.com
      ..:SOWO '13 survivor:..

    26. Banned
      Join Date
      May 9th, 2011
      Location
      South ILLtown.
      Posts
      1,531
      Vehicles
      no dubs :(
      05-29-2012 09:12 PM #166
      Eddie we're here to support you and all affected, if you need us let us know. If you wish for the thread to go away, just say so instead of letting others speak for you.

      We've all gotten the impression you appreciate it and so that's why we're posting, to help keep your head up. None of us know what you're going through we can only imagine.


      Take care buddy, godspeed, and keep your chin up.


    27. Member Teh_Chris's Avatar
      Join Date
      Dec 30th, 2007
      Location
      Central VA
      Posts
      1,308
      Vehicles
      04' MkIV TR .:R32 /04.5' MkIV BMP GLI/ 96' MkIII VR6 GTI
      05-29-2012 09:20 PM #167
      Quote Originally Posted by Righteous Bucks View Post
      Eddie we're here to support you and all affected, if you need us let us know. If you wish for the thread to go away, just say so instead of letting others speak for you.

      We've all gotten the impression you appreciate it and so that's why we're posting, to help keep your head up. None of us know what you're going through we can only imagine.


      Take care buddy, godspeed, and keep your chin up.

      Yessir
      _R-1-3-5 _
      _└-┼-┼-┤_+AWD_=_WIN!!
      -__2-4-6____

    28. Member cldub's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 2nd, 2010
      Location
      Stafford VA
      Posts
      2,308
      Vehicles
      2006 Audi A3 2.0T (sold)
      05-29-2012 10:07 PM #168
      Quote Originally Posted by Righteous Bucks View Post
      Eddie we're here to support you and all affected, if you need us let us know. If you wish for the thread to go away, just say so instead of letting others speak for you.

      We've all gotten the impression you appreciate it and so that's why we're posting, to help keep your head up. None of us know what you're going through we can only imagine.


      Take care buddy, godspeed, and keep your chin up.


    29. Member 09TiguanGal's Avatar
      Join Date
      Oct 9th, 2008
      Location
      Annapolis, MD
      Posts
      331
      Vehicles
      2009 VW Tiguan SE 4Motion, 1997 VW Cabrio
      05-30-2012 05:42 PM #169
      Quote Originally Posted by SleepyDubVR6 View Post
      I am highly thankful for all the kind words and all the support from the community. I have walked around the hospital on my own free will. Walked up and Down 4 flights of stairs. Can't eat solid foods yet because some of my facial bones are broken which are not allowing my teeth to sit correctly. I am supposed to be checking out tomorrow so I can make it to my girlfriends funeral. Thanks again for the support. I need it really bad right now. I have a second surgery on the 6th of June
      Im so sorry to hear about Judy. I wish I could of made it to SOWO to see her one last time and im sorry I couldnt make it to the funeral. Im glad that you are doing ok and staying strong.

    30. Member Redmenace20v's Avatar
      Join Date
      Apr 24th, 2011
      Location
      Fairfax, VA
      Posts
      674
      Vehicles
      A5
      05-31-2012 12:19 AM #170
      funny you say that then private message me threatening to kill me. this is why this thread should be deleted, people like you. keep it off the internet. have fun dealing with the police and mods

      Quote Originally Posted by Teh_Chris View Post
      Agreed .... If this thread makes u have a case of the butt hurt then pack up ur shyt and move along .... This is no place for an argument .... Take it somewhere else on vortex and fight with eachother.


      ---
      I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?xgifi3

      Sent From Mah iPhone4 Using Teh Tapatalk B!tches

    31. Member Teh_Chris's Avatar
      Join Date
      Dec 30th, 2007
      Location
      Central VA
      Posts
      1,308
      Vehicles
      04' MkIV TR .:R32 /04.5' MkIV BMP GLI/ 96' MkIII VR6 GTI
      05-31-2012 12:50 AM #171
      Quote Originally Posted by Redmenace20v View Post
      funny you say that then private message me threatening to kill me. this is why this thread should be deleted, people like you. keep it off the internet. have fun dealing with the police and mods
      U Need To Go Troll Somewhere Else Dood Seriously ....
      _R-1-3-5 _
      _└-┼-┼-┤_+AWD_=_WIN!!
      -__2-4-6____

    32. Member Ld7w_VR's Avatar
      Join Date
      Apr 21st, 2006
      Location
      Fairfax, VA
      Posts
      5,138
      Vehicles
      2003 Gti, 2001 Wolfsburg
      06-01-2012 01:44 PM #172
      /thread

      Of all threads this is the last thread you ass holes need to be arguing in.
      The Elite 24v VR6 Club: Member #268 "Like 6 cylinder of 15 degree sex"

      (_fishbowl society_)


    33. Member Teh_Chris's Avatar
      Join Date
      Dec 30th, 2007
      Location
      Central VA
      Posts
      1,308
      Vehicles
      04' MkIV TR .:R32 /04.5' MkIV BMP GLI/ 96' MkIII VR6 GTI
      06-01-2012 03:33 PM #173
      Quote Originally Posted by VR6VDub172 View Post
      /thread

      Of all threads this is the last thread you ass holes need to be arguing in.
      im not arguing with anyone , that noob is trolling it up , i simply told him (twice) if he dosent like the thread then pack his sh!t and go elsewhere no need to call me an ass hole
      _R-1-3-5 _
      _└-┼-┼-┤_+AWD_=_WIN!!
      -__2-4-6____

    34. Moderator
      Join Date
      Feb 2nd, 2006
      Location
      South Central KY
      Posts
      15,969
      Vehicles
      14 CC R-line, 07 expedition EL Limtd
      06-01-2012 03:39 PM #174
      both of you need to move along.
      If you can't take the HEAT be a COP

      2B1 ask 1

    35. Member cldub's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 2nd, 2010
      Location
      Stafford VA
      Posts
      2,308
      Vehicles
      2006 Audi A3 2.0T (sold)
      06-01-2012 05:48 PM #175
      Quote Originally Posted by VR6VDub172 View Post
      /thread

      Of all threads this is the last thread you ass holes need to be arguing in.
      x2

    Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •