2004 Volkswagen R32
Deep Blue Pearl
clean title no liens, not salvage
still under warranty till 2014
Priced to sell at SOLD
Selling my baby. It's been setup to ideal OEM+ levels with Bilstein PSS9, H&R rear sway bar, 17" BBS RC's and EVOMS intake. All modifications were professionally done with nothing half-assed. Just get in and drive the car. There is no need to do any extra maintenance or modifications. There are still 2 years or 20,000 remaining on the $0 deductible warranty!
This car was meticulously maintained by PatrykR32 at Douglas Motors (dealership). Oil was changed every 3-4k miles with VW approved 5W40 synthetic and OEM filter. Haldex changed every 20k miles. Spark plugs changed every 40k. Cooling fans, O2 sensors, coilpacks have been replaced. Non smoker. Still under dealership extended warranty! Fidelity Warranty Services platinum warranty for 10 yrs, 100,000 miles, $0 deductible. Comes with two sets of wheels, haldex wrench, and oil filters.
Car comes with fresh all seasons mounted on extremely rare 17" BBS RCs. This wheel/tire combination is provides the perfect balance of reduced weight, short sidewall, and ride comfort. Comes with original Aristos with 0 miles.
Technically I am the second owner, but the original owner only had this car for 10k miles. I have a binder of full documentation.
Car was in an accident where the driver side door was replaced with a new OEM unit. No frame damage. At the time of the repair, I had the bodyshop address chips in the hood / front bumper, and other little areas around the car. So this car has less paint chips than other cars with its age/mileage.
This is an 8 year old Volkswagen. Some soft touch trim is peeling. Leather seats could use a leatherique treatment. Bolster shows some wear but no tears.
Modifications (original parts included):
- Bilstein PSS9 ($1800)
- Rear 21mm H&R sway bar ($250)
- corner loaded alignment by Eurotire ($300)
- BBS RC 17x7.5 ($1000)
- OEM Volk-L Bluetooth Radio with MP3/WMA and USB/Aux with iPod charger ($400)
- Front and Rear .:R Monster Mats (rears are hard to source on your own)
- 20th Anniversary OEM Headlamps ($570)
- Evolution MotorSports EVOMS V-Flow with Filter Sock ($250)
- Audi TT spare tire ($200)
- TT spare tire foam surround
- Goodrich DOT stainles steel brake lines ($100)
- OEM left and right blind spot mirrors ($)
- Euroswitch (LED modified) ($60)
- KVW100 window control module ($60)
- OEM sunglasses holder
- clear bumper markers ($)
- wired for rear subwoofer (not included)
- 42 Draft Designs LED lights (not installed)
- Blue LED alarm light (not installed)
Not many pictures are available at the moment, but here's a link:
Last edited by xphiledan; 06-25-2012 at 06:48 AM.
#puffeurogarage : Freshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh : Ermahgerd